The CCP is literally funding the Democrat Party

Boy listen up, - this thread by JGalt is titled; The CCP is literally funding the Democrat Party

I stated that there is no such thing as a CCP - which is a fact.
I stated that it would not make sense for the CPC to "fund" the democratic party - since their "democratic alliance" concept is far more detrimental towards China then a US led by a Republican Party.
I stated that the USA and any other country uses $$ to incite political unrest - If you can't differentiate between "individual corruption", "funding political unrest" and "funding a party" - you got a problem - not others.
I also stated that Trump made a mess out of preventing N-Korea from it's nuclear and strategic missile program - which is a fact.

And all YOU can come up with, are half a dozen unsubstantiated one-liner rantings - stating lies about me - and uttering foul obscene language - so again: GO and FUCK OFF.
No one cares about your "facts", idiot.

No one cares what the CCP is called today, we all know what it is and what it means.

As far as my approach to your bullshit, you're offended? GOOD. I like to offend stupid people in public.

Anything else, fucktard?

No one cares about your "facts", idiot.

No one cares what the CCP is called today, we all know what it is and what it means.

As far as my approach to your bullshit, you're offended? GOOD. I like to offend stupid people in public.

Anything else, fucktard?
Which part of Fuck Off, is it that you don't understand?

Forum List

Back