The Children Are Our Future

In her paper, How to Write as Felt: Touching Transmaterialities and More-Than-Human Intimacies, University of Toronto scholar Stephanie Springgay suggests that felt, a “dense material of permanently interlocking fibres,” can be linked to racism and capitalism.

It’s those “cis-heteronormative White supremacist settler colonial logics,” you see. And the “queer self-touching,” obviously.

Professor links felt - yes, the material - to white supremacy - The College Fix
How far can these leftist loons go?

'K as a teacher, I apologize for this abject mess. All I can say is: this is Canada, but I fear the US is not far behind.

Some professors of ed are just failed teachers. This would seem to be one. Because this is garbage, straight up. Best thing her students could do is GET OUT of her classroom and get into some real classrooms, because this felt garbage is not going to equal a warm puddle of spit once actual K-12 students are waiting to be impressed. High school students would snicker right in the face of this, God bless them.

How ridiculous.
Don't worry, there are plenty of retards like this and worse posing as teachers and professors right here in the US.

Oh believe me, as far as K-12 goes, fewer all the time. Fewer going into it, fewer staying. And I don't blame them not one bit. Because if you think teachers are "retards" (I don't like that name but whatever), you should see some of the adults we deal with as parents. And lots of lots of teachers are just saying I don't get paid enough to put up with this, especially in the very low-paying states. And as a teacher with over two-decades experience, I don't blame them one bit.

Don't get me wrong, there are bad teachers out there. But as society devolves, everything is getting worse, including kids' behavior and, worst of all, the behavior of adults. Wait 'til you see what's in the classroom in about ten years. You will WISH you had the teachers back we have now.

Homeschooling and private school is on the rise. Our children's school enrollment is up sharply this year

Parents see what's going on.
Some private schools are worse than public (ideologically) and I'm not a big fan of home schooling, unless there is no other option, or the child has a special talent or sport they want to focus on. Homeschooled kids GENERALLY grow up to be emotionally unstable and immature adults.

Used to be that way but not so much now. The kids I know who are homeschooled are just like any other kid. You'd never know they were homeschooled unless you were told.

As for bad private schools like anything else there are good and bad, even mediocre. We're very pleased with our children's...something like 95% go onto four year colleges. The focus is on learning and grades are maintained or there are repercussions. None of that politcal correct nonsense either.
Correct, but most private schools nowadays are very similar to universities, occupied by Leftie administration, teachers (who don't check their ideology at the classroom door), staff, and parents. Of course some areas are more far Left leaning and some less.

I just think that a child that interacts with his / her peers in an educational environment where they are exposed to and deal with competitiveness, bullying, asshole / opinionated teachers, popularity, etc. and learn how to navigate all of this and make friends, stay out of trouble, maintain good grades while participating in competitive sports / arts / activities generally grows up as a more emotionally stable adult that is more equipped to deal with the things that adult life hurls at you.

Now, if you happen to live in an area too far from good school, or the local school is crime infested and therefore cannot provide a good enough learning environment, or the child Is concentrating on developing an artistic or sports talent, in order to be recruited by colleges or become a professional athlete, then yes.

The children are /. will be

The bigggest pussies replacing generations of a real men, strong men, providing men, protective men.

The biggest snowflakes who can't handle words will be our most pathetic alleged leaders of stupidity.

Theses snowflakes are cowards, they will bend over, cry, whine and bitch like two year olds and if you think it's bad now wait until these twenty something raise kids gawd help humanity at that point.

Well we have already taught women and something that is instinctive to most--the ability to grow and bear children--can be eradicated. And not only is this acceptable, but Nobel, and represents an independent and strong choice--a "woman's right to choose", see.

So in many respects our post-Christian society has already defiled womanhood. So now it's time to defile manhood--that wonderful protective, productive instinct that has given the world many good things.

My parents are retired teachers, and while they're more to the Right than many teachers, they don't really like collectively speaking Muslims, Jews, Latinos, or ghetto Blacks.

Not much different than my beliefs, just I tend to think Blacks aren't much better out of the ghetto.
Jus sayin'
No surprise here, your parents were bigots and they raised you to be a bigot. The apple did not fall from the tree.

Nope, my parents didn't raise me to prejudiced, but when I spoke about prejudiced things at an older age to them, I found out they believed similar.
So it's a coicidence that you are also not so fond of the same races and groups of people as your parents? Ha ha.

Why would it be coincidental?

I believe as science states, that biology plays a big role behind people's personalities, beliefs, intelligence, etc.
Even if part of it is in fact environment too.

Why do so many people in this country think when it comes to the way we are, there's equality, no differences, cultural differences, or environmental differences (Only)
without genetics?

So, a Bear acts like a bear because of culture?
WTF?
That would be taken as stupid by most.

So, a Mosquito acts like a Moscquito because of culture?
Double WTF?
That would be taken as even more stupid by most.

We see Blacks everywhere act like Blacks, but somehow to link that to at least partially genetic is somehow stupid?

Yes, that is taken by stupid by most.
Why?

Former generations were far more intelligent, we've long past hit the hold of idiocy.
If it walks like a bigot, talks like a bigot, looks like a bigot, better not step on it, might get shit on your shoe soles. Blacks act differently AS DO WHITES, Hispanics, Jews, etc. based on who they are, their upbringing, educational level, parenting, childhood environment etc. and not their race or ethnicity, you fucking ignorant moron. Looks like your parents did a good job raising a bigoted pig as their offspring.

In this aspect, the only people who are ignorant morons, are people like you who think genes, and biology have no impact on anything.
How do we have so many dumb people in our society, who never learned the correct truth, is beyond me.

Just kind of proves we need eugenics desperately.

Different races, and even ethnics within races have different levels, or genes
of MAO-A, Oxytocin, DRD4, Cortisol, Adrenaline, Serotonin, and various other things which alter temperament (Personality) significantly.

Some sources below.

Monoamine oxidase A - Wikipedia

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi...sCustomisedMessage=&userIsAuthenticated=false

Culture–gene coevolution of individualism–collectivism and the serotonin transporter gene

Ethnicity is associated with alterations in oxytocin relationships to pain sensitivity in women

Relations between plasma oxytocin and cortisol: The stress buffering role of social support - ScienceDirect

In her paper, How to Write as Felt: Touching Transmaterialities and More-Than-Human Intimacies, University of Toronto scholar Stephanie Springgay suggests that felt, a “dense material of permanently interlocking fibres,” can be linked to racism and capitalism.

It’s those “cis-heteronormative White supremacist settler colonial logics,” you see. And the “queer self-touching,” obviously.

Professor links felt - yes, the material - to white supremacy - The College Fix
How far can these leftist loons go?
It’s a running contest they have to try to outstupid each other.

Forum List

Back