The Children Are Our Future

A third of young adults polled last year supported abolishing the police — more than any other age group. Blinded by myopic visions of cultural revolution, some young people even justify violence. One poll showed 64 percent of college students agreed that last year’s anti-police “rioting and looting is justified to some degree.”

One wonders if they will feel the same way in 10-20 years when they've got kids, a job, and a mortgage. And I wonder how many of those young adults are female, and will face a higher probability of rape.

They will still be living in mom and dad’s basement.
I don't have a basement.
Most trailers don't

We've had cops for well over one hundred years in the US and they still get failing grades on stopping crime.
now thats one of the dumbest things youve ever said,,,
No, he's generally correct.

The Police Are Still Out of Control

I should know.
By FRANK SERPICO
October 23, 2014
he didnt say anything about them being out of control,,,

We've had cops for well over one hundred years in the US and they still get failing grades on stopping crime.
The courts have ruled that folks can be denied employment with police forces for having too high IQ scores.

I have friends that were debating on FB about having the police required to get more training, even have four year degrees. . . most the population doesn't understand, the ruling class likes them dumb and stupid.

Of course the police get failing grades at stopping crime. The criminals that lord over us have designed the system this way. If the police had average IQ's or above average IQ's, there might be a revolution against the overlords before the year ended. The system is corrupt to the bone.

duh.
I am well aware of their lowered expectations, when I first moved to where I live I was harassed by the local pigs and I suckered them into a trap with witnesses that included prosecuting attorneys and my personal attorneys. They have not bothered me since and that was 2004. Cops don't know shit. The judge is on the take and all is well in America.

Last edited:
The courts have ruled that folks can be denied employment with police forces for having too high IQ scores.

I have friends that were debating on FB about having the police required to get more training, even have four year degrees. . . most the population doesn't understand, the ruling class likes them dumb and stupid.

Of course the police get failing grades at stopping crime. The criminals that lord over us have designed the system this way. If the police had average IQ's or above average IQ's, there might be a revolution against the overlords before the year ended. The system is corrupt to the bone.

duh.
I am well aware of their lowered expectations, when I first moved to where I live I was harasser by the local pigs and I suckered them into a trap with witnesses that included prosecuting attorneys and my personal attorneys. They have not bothered me since and that was 2004. Cops don't know shit. The judge is on the take and all is well in America.
I
Don't
Believe
You

A third of young adults polled last year supported abolishing the police — more than any other age group. Blinded by myopic visions of cultural revolution, some young people even justify violence. One poll showed 64 percent of college students agreed that last year’s anti-police “rioting and looting is justified to some degree.”

One wonders if they will feel the same way in 10-20 years when they've got kids, a job, and a mortgage. And I wonder how many of those young adults are female, and will face a higher probability of rape.

They will still be living in mom and dad’s basement.
I don't have a basement.
Most trailers don't
Why would I want a basement, everyone I have known in the past had a multitude of problems and the ones I had to work on were a nightmare to deal with. The ground here is not suitable for basements since there is bedrock ten inches down from the top soil, the cost would be more than the value. My kids are old and grown and live in their own homes like most of the USA.. How you people think that being in a basement is bad just shows how jealous you be cause you ain't got one and have to share your place with your family.

duh.
I am well aware of their lowered expectations, when I first moved to where I live I was harasser by the local pigs and I suckered them into a trap with witnesses that included prosecuting attorneys and my personal attorneys. They have not bothered me since and that was 2004. Cops don't know shit. The judge is on the take and all is well in America.
I
Don't
Believe
You
I
don't
care.

duh.

Sure you did Serpico....Tell us more....

Most of you conservatives by now. . . KNOW, everything you see on TEE VEE, in the news, in the movies, the television shows, etc., is there to condition you, and brainwash you.

Why do you think there are so many cop shows, cop movies, detective stories, etc.? I have read from most police, none of it reflects reality.

OF COURSE there are lots and lots and lots of terrific police officers. We have all had friends and family that are employed in the police forces, so we can attest to this personally.

On top of that, our police are locally controlled, and often times, we personally know the sheriff of our local communities.

. . . with that said, what we are talking about here, is the police coverage for the major metropolitan areas where over half the nation lives. We are talking about corruption and incompetence. We are talking about money and graft.

We are taking about a movement by the Federal government and the Globalists to Privatize and automate as much as the nation's policing as it possibly can.

If we don't do some real human reforms? We might be looking at nationwide drones. . . . and other dystopian hell none of wants to live in.

You throw in these folks obvious desire to curtail your fundamental right to not have your 2A infringed in any manner?

I should know.
By FRANK SERPICO
October 23, 2014
Why do you think this new generation wants to abolish the police then?

I should know.
By FRANK SERPICO
October 23, 2014
They see them as a military faction of the state, who's only activity is to suppress citizens and increase the control of the state.

I should know.
By FRANK SERPICO
October 23, 2014
because theyre idiots,,, and again not what he said or I said,,,

duh.

Sure you did Serpico....Tell us more....
It's easy, I did it to the cops in Rogers, Arkansas also...I know you fear the cops where as I see them as the threat.

And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is why I carry a Glock when I leave the house.

That was a great read. ;)

I read the most awful piece today in the NYT.

If I had applied the same advice that the opinion piece in the article gave me? I would not, of course, take the advise of the very column giving the advise. Why? Elementary. Because the advice came from the NYT. :auiqs.jpg:

I mean. . . just read the title. . . it's telling you to STOP critical thinking!

Don’t Go Down the Rabbit Hole
Critical thinking, as we’re taught to do it, isn’t helping in the fight against misinformation.

I should know.
By FRANK SERPICO
October 23, 2014
That's a hasty generalization fallacy.

No "generation," is entirely good, or entirely bad.

I was just taking a point from what Moon was responding to and trying to clarify, that he had a point, that we can all agree on.

We are TOO partisan on this board, and we are all Americans, all concerned about the same things. We need to work together for solutions.

I know you folks like to argue amongst yourselves, but especially since they have started to bullshit COVID scam? From where I am standing, we are all on the same side.

It is United States Message Board.

NOT Global Technocratic Interlocking Directorate Message Board.

I should know.
By FRANK SERPICO
October 23, 2014

I was just taking a point from what Moon was responding to and trying to clarify, that he had a point, that we can all agree on.

We are TOO partisan on this board, and we are all Americans, all concerned about the same things. We need to work together for solutions.

I know you folks like to argue amongst yourselves, but especially since they have started to bullshit COVID scam? From where I am standing, we are all on the same side.

where did I say anything about being good or bad??

I should know.
By FRANK SERPICO
October 23, 2014

You said Gen Z wants to abolish the police because they are all "idiots."

NO, I'm telling you, what Moon and I are trying to convey. . . THEY ARE SMARTER THAN YOU.

They know that the police in major cities are there to oppress, and make money for the state, not to protect and serve.

How much more simple do we need to make it?

I should know.
By FRANK SERPICO
October 23, 2014

You said Gen Z wants to abolish the police because they are all "idiots."

NO, I'm telling you, what Moon and I are trying to convey. . . THEY ARE SMARTER THAN YOU.

They know that the police in major cities are there to oppress, and make money for the state, not to protect and serve.

How much more simple do we need to make it?
where did I say gen z wanted to abolish police??

talk about generalizations,,,

you should stick to responding to what I actually said instead of changing it to your narrative,,

Boy! Is this country in trouble!

That was a great read. ;)

I read the most awful piece today in the NYT.

If I had applied the same advice that the opinion piece in the article gave me? I would not, of course, take the advise of the very column giving the advise. Why? Elementary. Because the advice came from the NYT. :auiqs.jpg:

I mean. . . just read the title. . . it's telling you to STOP critical thinking!

Don’t Go Down the Rabbit Hole
Critical thinking, as we’re taught to do it, isn’t helping in the fight against misinformation.

It's hard sometimes to find the truth in today's media. More often than not, even the facts are misrepresented or slanted or sometimes left out entirely if it contradicts the author/source's intent. So, to some extent I think lateral reading does help if you have the time to do some cross-checking. How much verification was done, if it's one ideologue verifying another's opinion, what good is that? The other thing is trying to keep an open mind and wait for further developments. Usually in the fullness of time more information comes out with which to form an opinion. Too often I think we jump to a conclusion too soon; used to be "trust but verify", but people didn't verify. Now IMHO it should be "don't trust but verify anyway" as much as you can and from different sources.

Forum List

Back