🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Children of Muslim immigrant parents.

As has been talked about on this forum before are easily radicalized...and it is documented they have committed most of the radical muslim terrorism here in America as these latest examples in N.Y., New Jersey and minnesota demonstrate.

The parents may be vetted for what that is worth and in most cases are not dangerous people in and of themselves....most of them just come here for a better life.....but their children are very susceptible to being recruited for a number of reasons...their religion isolates them, their religion steers them into radicalism....the more religious a muslim is ....the more likely he will turn to terrorism or at least support it.

As soon as these muslim children start having problems and all children have problems of one sort or another....they tend to turn to radicalism...believing all their problems stem from the majority pop. discriminating against them as in the n.y. bomber had already filed a lawsuit for discrimnation because of his religion....thus it is clearly seen they have extreme difficulty with assimilation in what they see as a infidel nation populated mainly by infidels...aka homersexuals, deviants of all sorts, and what they consider immoral or loose women who only deserve to be raped etc. etc. and so on and so forth.

Yet our esteemed leaders want to bring in thousands and thousands more of them...why?

OmarMateen2.jpg - Washington Times

What can the people do when their leaders are working against them....obviously not concerned with the safety and well being of the majority of Americans.

Well...since that is the first duty of a President....to protect Americans perhaps he could be impeached on grounds of failing to do that...to be precise to actually do the opposite...to endanger Ameicans.

But of course he is a lame dauck with just over 3 months to go and thus nothing will be done.....perhaps The Donald should call for a massive demonstration in Washington D.C.....to make it clear to the morons there......that the American people do not want any more muslim immigration.

Pew Research Center Releases New Figures. There were 3.3 million Muslims of all ages living in the United States in 2015, or about 1 percent of the total U.S. population, the Pew Research Center reports.

The percentage of those 3.3 million who are living in America and have committed terrorist attacks on America is less than miniscule.

You have much more to fear from the totality of crime committed by your average American than by a Muslim.

The real, essential problem with you haters is that you don't know how to think logically or rationally.

How many do you know? How many do you live or work with?
Now here's the biggie......

What country are they from? You see bigot. You paint all muslims like you paint all whites. Bigot. Muslims are individuals.

Muslims and their very cultures come from so many wonderous places. Varied. To be sure varied. You are the typical bigot. All Muslims are like All Christians or like ALL WHITES.

You are the bigot.
I have lived and worked in 3 Muslim countries for a total of 9 years. I have known far more Muslims than any of you, than anyone on this board. I have worked with them, I have worked for them, I have them as my clients, neighbors and friends. Hundreds of them over the course of 9 years, hundreds. That I have worked with daily. That I have lived among. That I have socialized with, whose homes I have been in, a few who have been my closest friends.

They come from many cultures around the world because my job is to work in an international setting. Our staff and our clients are from all over the world, many Muslim countries, many Western countries, Asian, African, etc.

I know more about Muslim culture and people than anyone on this board. Am not prejudiced about Islam or Muslims. It's the know nothing, have experienced nothing outside their backyards that are the bigots.

Of the 3 million Muslims living in America today (born there, naturalized citizens, people on student visa, immigrants, etc.) the vast, vast majority are just ordinary people leading ordinary peaceful lives with no desire to hurt anyone.

Last edited:
As has been talked about on this forum before are easily radicalized...and it is documented they have committed most of the radical muslim terrorism here in America as these latest examples in N.Y., New Jersey and minnesota demonstrate.

The parents may be vetted for what that is worth and in most cases are not dangerous people in and of themselves....most of them just come here for a better life.....but their children are very susceptible to being recruited for a number of reasons...their religion isolates them, their religion steers them into radicalism....the more religious a muslim is ....the more likely he will turn to terrorism or at least support it.

As soon as these muslim children start having problems and all children have problems of one sort or another....they tend to turn to radicalism...believing all their problems stem from the majority pop. discriminating against them as in the n.y. bomber had already filed a lawsuit for discrimnation because of his religion....thus it is clearly seen they have extreme difficulty with assimilation in what they see as a infidel nation populated mainly by infidels...aka homersexuals, deviants of all sorts, and what they consider immoral or loose women who only deserve to be raped etc. etc. and so on and so forth.

Yet our esteemed leaders want to bring in thousands and thousands more of them...why?

What can the people do when their leaders are working against them....obviously not concerned with the safety and well being of the majority of Americans.

Well...since that is the first duty of a President....to protect Americans perhaps he could be impeached on grounds of failing to do that...to be precise to actually do the opposite...to endanger Ameicans.

But of course he is a lame dauck with just over 3 months to go and thus nothing will be done.....perhaps The Donald should call for a massive demonstration in Washington D.C.....to make it clear to the morons there......that the American people do not want any more muslim immigration.

Pew Research Center Releases New Figures. There were 3.3 million Muslims of all ages living in the United States in 2015, or about 1 percent of the total U.S. population, the Pew Research Center reports.

The percentage of those 3.3 million who are living in America and have committed terrorist attacks on America is less than miniscule.

You have much more to fear from the totality of crime committed by your average American than by a Muslim.

The real, essential problem with you haters is that you don't know how to think logically or rationally.

What country are they from? You see bigot. You paint all muslims like you paint all whites. Bigot. Muslims are individuals.

Muslims and their very cultures come from so many wonderous places. Varied. To be sure varied. You are the typical bigot. All Muslims are like All Christians or like ALL WHITES.

You are the bigot.
I have lived and worked in 3 Muslim countries for a total of 9 years. I have known far more Muslims than any of you, than anyone on this board. I have worked with them, I have worked for them, I have them as my clients, neighbors and friends. Hundreds of them over the course of 9 years, hundreds. That I have worked with daily. That I have lived among. That I have socialized with, whose homes I have been in, a few who have been my closest friends.

They come from many cultures around the world because my job is to work in an international setting. Our staff and our clients are from all over the world, many Muslim countries, many Western countries, Asian, African, etc.

I know more about Muslim culture and people than anyone on this board. Am not prejudiced about Islam or Muslims. It's the know nothing, have experienced nothing outside their backyards that are the bigots.

Of the 3 million Muslims living in America today (born there, naturalized citizens, people on student visa, immigrants, etc.) the vast, vast majority are just ordinary people leading ordinary peaceful lives with no desire to hurt anyone.

Not arguing with any of that.

But still, the serious problem persists that there are a lot of anti-American Islamic agents in this country plotting the murder of innocents. It is very scary and unnerving for societies. We cannot ignore this. Something has to be done to deal with it more aggressively. But allowing tens of thousands of Syrians and other Middle Eastern males into this nation, pretty much unvetted, is surely increasing the risk of another mass murder or worse. I am not in favor of taking that risk.

You are the bigot.

But still, the serious problem persists that there are a lot of anti-American Islamic agents in this country plotting the murder of innocents. It is very scary and unnerving for societies. We cannot ignore this. Something has to be done to deal with it more aggressively. But allowing tens of thousands of Syrians and other Middle Eastern males into this nation, pretty much unvetted, is surely increasing the risk of another mass murder or worse. I am not in favor of taking that risk.
It's irrational. It's like people being afraid to fly. You are in far, far more danger in your daily commute to and from work than than you are flying in a commercial jet. It's the same thing: you are in far more danger from those people you consider real Americans, non-Muslims.

That's the reality.

I believe the acceptable muslim terrorism quota is zero. You obviously have a higher number.

You are the bigot.

It's irrational. It's like people being afraid to fly. You are in far, far more danger in your daily commute to and from work than than you are flying in a commercial jet. It's the same thing: you are in far more danger from those people you consider real Americans, non-Muslims.

That's the reality.

That is a totally inadequate response, IMO.

I am sure it will not comfort German, French or Belgian women afraid to walk outside alone any more.

Sorry, just because the vast majority of Muslims will not commit such crimes does not provide any solution to the evil being plotted against our own nation. We cannot stand still and hope it will go away.

You are the bigot.

I know more about Muslim culture and people than anyone on this board. ....

Dale, is that you?

Forum List

Back