The Chinese now make more sense than the American government

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Things are so bad now in American politics, the communist Chinese who trample human rights just for the fun of it, are now making more sense than the American government.

When asked about the genocide against Muslims in China, she just laughed and said, (paraphrasing) yea, and America also engages in genocide, so right back at ya! I'm not sure if she was referencing the genocide of the America Indian or the current genocide against the unborn, but the point was made. Then she mockingly made fun of the energy crisis in Texas as idiot government officials tried to rely on wind power for their energy needs, as they fell flat on their face. The communist spokesman said that at least China keeps their people warm. And as for the Paris Accord that limits America to such things as wind power, the Chinese would never do that to their people and would probably never join such idiotic agreements that would handcuff their country.

Funny stuff.

really sad this is where we are at now.
At this rate, with the democrat party at war with the energy industry as well as half of voters, or more, China should overtake the US very soon.

Everyone should learn Chinese.

Things are so bad now in American politics, the communist Chinese who trample human rights just for the fun of it, are now making more sense than the American government.

When asked about the genocide against Muslims in China, she just laughed and said, (paraphrasing) yea, and America also engages in genocide, so right back at ya! I'm not sure if she was referencing the genocide of the America Indian or the current genocide against the unborn, but the point was made. Then she mockingly made fun of the energy crisis in Texas as idiot government officials tried to rely on wind power for their energy needs, as they fell flat on their face. The communist spokesman said that at least China keeps their people warm. And as for the Paris Accord that limits America to such things as wind power, the Chinese would never do that to their people and would probably never join such idiotic agreements that would handcuff their country.

Funny stuff.
This chinese bitch is a liar

but I bet many biden voters hear her BS and think she is telling the truth

Forum List

Back