The Christian American Dream (Theocracy)

Read your bible, Christians, are you sure about ALL the rules??

The point being-- todays Christian Americans pick and choose which rules they will follow, usually based on their own fears and insecurities.

The real point is, why is this in politics?

Read your bible, Christians, are you sure about ALL the rules??

The point being-- todays Christian Americans pick and choose which rules they will follow, usually based on their own fears and insecurities.

The real point is, why is this in politics?

Been in politics for along time especially since JBJ got scared of the Catholics voting him out of office and banned all churches from contributing to political campaigns.

Well, please provide some proof and maybe you can convert me. ANY kind of proof...
I don't want to convert you, your atheism doesn't bother me, and nothing I could say will convince you to become a christian anyways.

All will say is the the merits of a religion exist independent of whether it is true or not in the end.

Seems like a terrible waste of one's life. The Dalai Lama makes the most sense.

this-is-my-simple.jpg

That explains why this statue, with all the accompanying bling, isn't located in a temple dedicated to him.

35.jpg

Wait, it actually is.

Dharamsala - Dalai Lama Temple

The Left wants to impose Atheism as the Official Religion of the USA

As usual, this doesn't make any sense.

The vast majority of liberals are Christian, even more are persons of faith, and have no desire to 'impose atheism' on anyone.

Unfortunately, many on the social right seek to codify subjective religious dogma into secular law all must obey, in violation of the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment.

That's funny. A Marxist talking about God's oppressive rules. Made my day. The founders were very oppressive, huh.

Take a look at any theocracy. They're not exactly pluralistic in their outlook. You're either living according to God's will (as they define it), or you're not. Guess what generally happens if you're not.

And it's Groucho Marxism, dufus! That's considerably different from Karl Marxism.

Look at what the bible teach those "choose this day whom you will serve."

The bible teaches us that God wants us to choose Him of our own free will

Which proves there is no 'god' as perceived by theists.

An omnipotent deity would have no need to endow humans with 'free will,' as such an entity would be prescient and already know who is a sinner and who is a saint; absent prescience a deity would not be omnipotent, and consequently unworthy of worship, devoid of the authority to issue edicts of religious doctrine and dogma.

Indeed, the notion of 'free will' confirms the fact that 'god' is a creation of man.

Forum List

Back