The Christian Left?

Glad you posted this- I ran across this article the other day and keep forgetting to post it-

Almost No One Else Will Say It, So I Must

Evangelical Christians who are enamored with the modern State of Israel, believing it to be a fulfillment of Biblical prophecy, need to take a close, hard look at the brutal history of the Zionist state. Reading this book is the best place to begin.

Personally, IDGAF what zealots think or believe- they will NOT change my mind on anything. However, I, for the life of me, cannot figure out why christians are so enamored of the most anti-christian entity in the world- it just makes no sense-

Think about this: Christ was a jew- Romans killed him. Christianity sprang from catholocism- where did catholocism originate? Then, consider the difference in the beliefs jews have about Christ vs what Chrisitians believe about him- jews hate christians and islamist and anyone who doesn't believe their victim hood status- H.A.T.E. the most powerful emotion humans have- I don't get the christians idolotry of jews- I though idolotry was a no-no- yet, the jews demand that christians idolize their bullshit- and christians beat themselves over the head arguing about who gets to be the head jew cheerleaders in the District of Criminals- SMH-

Once again, she has nothing.

And the 2 republicans senators got caught for insider trading.
And raped someone and had Putin try to get them elected, etc.??

LMAO!

No doubt, CNN gives these conspiracy theories 24/7 coverage

it the truth, they sold stock in Jan 2020, they are not conspiracies theories. Read about them. I suggest you all do.

Ahmed, weren't they cleared of all wrong doing by an highly partisan commission of house democrats?

I can see how Jew haters from the Left would be attracted to the Jew hating Karl Marx and his ideology because they are Jew haters as well like Raphael, but to embrace Karl Marx who also was a racist against Blacks?
Marx was a jew-

I can see how Jew haters from the Left would be attracted to the Jew hating Karl Marx and his ideology because they are Jew haters as well like Raphael, but to embrace Karl Marx who also was a racist against Blacks?
Marx was a jew-
And rumor has it Hitler was as well

And your point?

Read the blatantly anti-Semitic rhetoric of Marx. or do you dispute it?

The ”Christian Left” believes the Second Coming already occurred and his name was Karl Marx

I know to say the words, "Christian Left" seems retarded, especially when they are Marxist like Raphael Warnock who is running for the Senate seat currently in order to "transform America" while praising the ramblings of Karl Marx who was unashamedly a racist and someone who hated the Christian faith.

Who is he? He is a "reverend". LMAO! He basically sounds exactly like Louis Farrakhan who rambles about anti-Semitism and white hate.

This is the new face of the democrat party and what they want to transform America into.

Enjoy.

I've listened to Rev. Warnock and he is hardly a communist nor a Marxist, but he is a dedicated Christian family man, father, and leader of his flock, which is a whole lot better than the racist, self-serving Trumpist bitch he's running against. This really is government "of, for and by the People", just as the Founders intended.

Considering that he's running against a white supremacist like Kelly Loeffler, another billionaire in the Senate to further enrich herself, and who has already been investigated for "insider trading" and profitting off the corona virus, I would say that Warnock is at least willing to work for the people of Georgia, rather than himself.

Loeffler has been forced to divest her interests in a WBA team when her black players refused to take to the court as long as she was an owner. Yeah, the Senate needs caring citizens like this Trumpist piece of shit, doing Mitch McConnell's bidding.
Wow. What makes Loeffler a white supremacist?

Glad you posted this- I ran across this article the other day and keep forgetting to post it-

Evangelical Christians who are enamored with the modern State of Israel, believing it to be a fulfillment of Biblical prophecy, need to take a close, hard look at the brutal history of the Zionist state. Reading this book is the best place to begin.

Personally, IDGAF what zealots think or believe- they will NOT change my mind on anything. However, I, for the life of me, cannot figure out why christians are so enamored of the most anti-christian entity in the world- it just makes no sense-

Think about this: Christ was a jew- Romans killed him. Christianity sprang from catholocism- where did catholocism originate? Then, consider the difference in the beliefs jews have about Christ vs what Chrisitians believe about him- jews hate christians and islamist and anyone who doesn't believe their victim hood status- H.A.T.E. the most powerful emotion humans have- I don't get the christians idolotry of jews- I though idolotry was a no-no- yet, the jews demand that christians idolize their bullshit- and christians beat themselves over the head arguing about who gets to be the head jew cheerleaders in the District of Criminals- SMH-
The author of this article credentials

A people and religion that had endured the ravages of Europe for centuries, being kicked out of entire countries, being put in ghettos, being stolen from and thrown out onto the street, being rounded up and murdered in mass, and then the climax of the Holocaust that came years later. That's right, what was done to the Jews in the Holocaust had already been done to them for centuries prior, only on a larger scale. Then the Zionists were awarded Israel to return to their homeland for such suffering, only to see them try to be snuffed out by their Arab neighbors the very first day of their independence via war and conflict. Being outnumbered and outgunned, they pulled off the miraculous, they survived.

IF I were a Zionist Jew, Masada would be my rally cry.

Never again.

Does the Zionist state have policies or have had policies which are noble? Not always, but a better question would be, why has the UN passed more resolutions against the Zionist state, far more, than any other country in the world like North Korea, Iran, Syria, the Sudan, etc? Why is it that these countries are virtually ignored by comparison even though they have been, or are, emeshed in genocide while the Zionists only build walls to defend themselves?

And why do you see gays in San Fran in protest against the Zionist state while supporting the PLO, an organization that would just assume push them all off a roof top for being gay? That's right, Israel is the only refuge for gays in the entire Middle East, yet they want them all dead.

Very telling.

I know to say the words, "Christian Left" seems retarded, especially when they are Marxist like Raphael Warnock who is running for the Senate seat currently in order to "transform America" while praising the ramblings of Karl Marx who was unashamedly a racist and someone who hated the Christian faith.

Who is he? He is a "reverend". LMAO! He basically sounds exactly like Louis Farrakhan who rambles about anti-Semitism and white hate.

This is the new face of the democrat party and what they want to transform America into.

Enjoy.
The new face of the Democratic Party?! Haha. Where are you getting that crap from?

Enjoy.
The new face of the Democratic Party?! Haha. Where are you getting that crap from?
Where do I get it? Certainly not from the Left wing media

A people and religion that had endured the ravages of Europe for centuries, being kicked out of entire countries, being put in ghettos, being stolen from and thrown out onto the street, being rounded up and murdered in mass, and then the climax of the Holocaust that came years later. That's right, what was done to the Jews in the Holocaust had already been done to them for centuries prior, only on a larger scale. Then the Zionists were awarded Israel to return to their homeland for such suffering, only to see them try to be snuffed out by their Arab neighbors the very first day of their independence via war and conflict. Being outnumbered and outgunned, they pulled of the miraculous, they survived.

Never again.

Does the Zionist state have policies or have had policies which are noble? Not always, but a better question would be, why has the UN passed more resolutions against the Zionist state, far more, than any other country in the world like North Korea, Iran, Syria, the Sudan, etc? Why is it that these countries are virtually ignored by comparison even though they have been, or are, emeshed in genocide while the Zionists only build walls to defend themselves?

And why do you see gays in San Fran in protest against the Zionist state while supporting the PLO, an organization that would just assume push them all off a roof top for being gay? That's right, Israel is the only refuge for gays in the entire Middle East, yet they want them all dead.

Very telling.
Oh horse shit- every "peoples" have had their hard times- jews are NOT special- they are hateful and spiteful toward non-jews, especially christians- I suggest you try looking at the big picture points I made- who killed christ? Romans, Where did catholicism begin? Rome. Where did christianity come from? Catholicism.
Hate and spite is in their DNA-

Why do you hate Jews? And does the fact that the Left hates Jews as well prompt your support for them?
I don't "hate". Period- why do you defend the most anti-christian entity on the planet? And, I'm not religious either-
I don't subscribe to the left/right paradigm- "I" am an Individual and "I" despise group think in religion and politics- why do you worship collectivist mentality? Isn't that a "leftist" trait? Why do you try to denigrate someone who doesn't believe, with reason, the way you do? Isn't that a "leftist" trait?

Enjoy.
Where do I get it? Certainly not from the Left wing media

You think showing fringe groups defines the face of the Democratic Party? Does that mean you can also show a white nationalist rally and call that the new face of the Republican Party?

I thought this OP interesting and while I disagree with it because of cause rather than reasoning it poses an issue that should concern all. Why are some areas crumpling?

'I've been an evangelical pastor and a teacher in an immigrant community. I'm not shocked Trump did better this time'

Also see this too: White men?

I thought this OP interesting and while I disagree with it because of cause rather than reasoning it poses an issue that should concern all. Why are some areas crumpling?

'I've been an evangelical pastor and a teacher in an immigrant community. I'm not shocked Trump did better this time'

Also see this too: White men?

Which areas do you consider as "crumpling"?

A people and religion that had endured the ravages of Europe for centuries, being kicked out of entire countries, being put in ghettos, being stolen from and thrown out onto the street, being rounded up and murdered in mass, and then the climax of the Holocaust that came years later. That's right, what was done to the Jews in the Holocaust had already been done to them for centuries prior, only on a larger scale. Then the Zionists were awarded Israel to return to their homeland for such suffering, only to see them try to be snuffed out by their Arab neighbors the very first day of their independence via war and conflict. Being outnumbered and outgunned, they pulled of the miraculous, they survived.

Never again.

Very telling.
Oh horse shit- every "peoples" have had their hard times- jews are NOT special- they are hateful and spiteful toward non-jews, especially christians- I suggest you try looking at the big picture points I made- who killed christ? Romans, Where did catholicism begin? Rome. Where did christianity come from? Catholicism.
Hate and spite is in their DNA-
The persecution of the Jewish people is not special?

What knowledge do you have of their persecution and who has suffered as much?

I would love to hear.

As for Catholicism, it did not exist when Jesus was put on the cross. In fact, if you read the gospels, Pilate did not want to send him to the cross, it was the Jewish religious leaders.

And no, they did not murder Jesus, Jesus said he willingly gave his life as a sacrifice.

Hate and spite is in the DNA of humanity, where genocide is not an exception, it's the status quo, especially with Roe vs. Wade being the law of the land.

Why do you hate Jews? And does the fact that the Left hates Jews as well prompt your support for them?
I don't "hate". Period- why do you defend the most anti-christian entity on the planet? And, I'm not religious either-
I don't subscribe to the left/right paradigm- "I" am an Individual and "I" despise group think in religion and politics- why do you worship collectivist mentality? Isn't that a "leftist" trait? Why do you try to denigrate someone who doesn't believe, with reason, the way you do? Isn't that a "leftist" trait?
Perhaps the reason Jews are so wary of Christians is their horrific past with the Catholic church

Ever think of that?

Any Jews lives matter groups out there?

Nope. Yet they continue to seem to flourish anyway.

Why is that you reckon?

Forum List

Back