The Christian Left?

I reckon politics continues to trump the word of God.
Man's words claiming to be a God's word- the problem being, which God? Jews God? Christians God? Islamist God?

The christian God seems to be jews- jews God is money, - idolotry is a christian no-no, yet US christians idolize jews- SMH- the irony is striking- and very telling
God is money? Interestingly, the Holocaust was a money making scheme. Just round up the minority group that is affluent, take their gold, and ship them off to die.

All genocides have their roots in the love of money, much like the current genocide with abortion. The vast number of abortions are done because of financial concerns.

What genocide did the Jews engage in?

Sorry, no one gives a damn what you think.
There in lies your problem- you feel what you think? is more important than anyone who doesn't believe what you believe- your knowledge base is highly restricted (prejudice) which leads to incomplete analysis which is very subjective- a funny thing about knowledge: it's not biased in its origin and can manifest itself in ways unimaginable-

The Catholic church did not openly condemn the Holocaust.
I don't either and I have no religious association-

However, in Nazi Germany with millions of Catholics, what the Pope had to say about it was extremely important.

The Catholic church was mainly thinking of Catholics and how many Catholic Priests were kill and Catholic's.

Your ignorance astounds , it must be listening to the evangelicals a lot.

However, in Nazi Germany with millions of Catholics, what the Pope had to say about it was extremely important.

The Catholic church was mainly thinking of Catholics and how many Catholic Priests were kill and Catholic's.

Nazis did kill priests, and even other Nazis. Yes, Nazis were murderers

Thanks for that.

Now where did the Pope come out and officially condemn the Holocaust while it was happening?

I await your response.

where is the list of Christians rounded up by Jews to be slaughtered?
Do they have to be rounded up to be slaughtered? No. Mass Murder is mass- do you want a dictionary? Murder is premeditated killing- Can you say 9/11? Your over all ignorance stems from over all not having an open mind, which comes from indoctrination and "mass" misinformation- your analysis is highly subjective rnder your conclusions inaccurate = not objective.

Jews are still killing- in Palestine- and getting the US to do it for them in Muslim countries that won't bow to their God, who is, BTW, apparently not the Christian God- SMH- so easy a caveman can see it- but not an indoctrinated christian-

where is the list of Christians rounded up by Jews to be slaughtered?
Do they have to be rounded up to be slaughtered? No. Mass Murder is mass- do you want a dictionary? Murder is premeditated killing- Can you say 9/11? Your over all ignorance stems from over all not having an open mind, which comes from indoctrination and "mass" misinformation- your analysis is highly subjective rnder your conclusions inaccurate = not objective.
So you believe the Jews are responsible for 9/11?

Jews are still killing- in Palestine- and getting the US to do it for them in Muslim countries that won't bow to their God, who is, BTW, apparently not the Christian God- SMH- so easy a caveman can see it- but not an indoctrinated christian-
Yes, Jews kill other people. Some of it justified, other times not so much.

In fact, you can say that about any race of people.

Now where is the evidence of mass genocide like I have shown about the Jewish people?

Know that the Jewish people have been fighting for survival for a very, very, long time.

Also know that the war continues as the PLO and Iran team up to annihilate them

This is a war, but show me the evidence of Jewish genocide in this war.

The catholic church looked the other way as millions were slaughtered. Yeah, they were thinking of themselves. Is that what Jesus taught? Think of yourself? You don't need to answer.

The catholic church looked the other way as millions were slaughtered. Yeah, they were thinking of themselves. Is that what Jesus taught? Think of yourself? You don't need to answer.
Christians, before the Catholic church came to be, were thrown to the lions for hundreds of years.

Which is what the Catholic church should have opted to do as well, but they chose wealth and political power over being martyred as Christ and his disciples in order to try and save others

So be it.

but they chose wealth and political power over being martyred as Christ and his disciples in order to try and save others
The jews out did them, and since christianity, stems from catholicism, guess who jews hate?

Forum List

Back