The Christian Left?

I know to say the words, "Christian Left" seems retarded, especially when they are Marxist like Raphael Warnock who is running for the Senate seat currently in order to "transform America" while praising the ramblings of Karl Marx who was unashamedly a racist and someone who hated the Christian faith.

Who is he? He is a "reverend". LMAO! He basically sounds exactly like Louis Farrakhan who rambles about anti-Semitism and white hate.

This is the new face of the democrat party and what they want to transform America into.

Enjoy.

He is NOTHING like Louis Farrakhan.. Oh..Pam Geller wrote this garbage.
That's why Pam Gellar and others have body guards. Death threats from rabid muslims.

Geller is a real sick hater.. That's how she's earned her living.
Yeah, she hates evil. Most people do, unless they're brainwashed by a satanic hateful murderous misogynistic tribal cult like Islam.

She is evil...but it pays the bills.
Why is she evil?

Ohhh Pam Geller - DER JUDEN

You Nazis bristle at DER JUDEN

Hitler also considered Muslims and Arabs to be mud people. Its nothing new to demonize other people with lies.. Hitler did it to the Jews. The Jews did it to the Canaanites and all their neighbors.
Hitler was allied with the muslims. Many of his pals ran to Syria when Nazi Germany was crushed.

God sent us Trump.

Moloch sent you Xi, who gave you Beijing Biden.

All those infant sacrifices at the Planned Parenthood temples pleased your god.

Tell me Surada, do you send donations to Hezbollah and Hamas? If so, you help feed Penelope. Next time a bomb goes off in a bus in Jerusalem, you can beam with pride that you helped.

Pamela Geller - Wikipedia
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki › Pamela_Geller
1612633237760.jpeg
Geller denies she is anti-Muslim, saying: “I love Muslims. I help them.” She has said the only “moderate Muslim is a secular Muslim,” and that when Muslims pray, they are cursing Jews and Christians. She has claimed that Muslims practice bestiality.

I know to say the words, "Christian Left" seems retarded, especially when they are Marxist like Raphael Warnock who is running for the Senate seat currently in order to "transform America" while praising the ramblings of Karl Marx who was unashamedly a racist and someone who hated the Christian faith.

Who is he? He is a "reverend". LMAO! He basically sounds exactly like Louis Farrakhan who rambles about anti-Semitism and white hate.

This is the new face of the democrat party and what they want to transform America into.

Enjoy.

That's why Pam Gellar and others have body guards. Death threats from rabid muslims.

Yeah, she hates evil. Most people do, unless they're brainwashed by a satanic hateful murderous misogynistic tribal cult like Islam.

Why is she evil?

All she has ever done is promote lies and hatred.

Hitler also considered Muslims and Arabs to be mud people. Its nothing new to demonize other people with lies.. Hitler did it to the Jews. The Jews did it to the Canaanites and all their neighbors.
Hitler was allied with the muslims. Many of his pals ran to Syria when Nazi Germany was crushed.

Nope.. He considered Muslims to be mud people.. The Arab states all signed on with the Allies by 1939..

He did suck up to them briefly over his Plan Orient.

Enjoy.

The Geller Report???? Surely you cannot take seriously anything that crazy bitch posts. She's the one who ran an anti-Muslim cartoon convention in Texas, urging cartoonists to mock the Prophet, in the hopes of triggering a terrorist attack. She didn't care at all that "real Americans" might get killed or injured in such an attack. She wanted blood on the floor and she got it.

A real winner that one. She'll say or do anything to incite violence.

Then we can move onto the demonization of a black pastor by the Party that screams "First Amendment" every time one of their so-called Christian cults, decides which new class of "sinner" to shun. The Party that purports to be the defender of religious freedom.

The man who is currently preaching from Martin Luther King Jr.'s pulpit in Georgia. He's raised himself up from poverty through scholarships and and Ivy League education to become the leader of one of the pre-eminent black congregations in America, but he's not Christian enough for Republicans.

Instead, Republicans ran the sleazy, racist, trophy wife of one of their biggest donors in the State. She bought the seat in the Senate. A woman whose own employees campaigned against her, and a woman who has spent her time in the Senate fighting charges of insider trading.

Yeah, let's hear for the good people of Georgia who didn't fall for Republicans lies and bullshit. If Republicans want to win elections in future, it's time they came up with a platform, an agenda, and some programs, because "I'm in it for all I can get" isn't going to get you many votes.

Republicans need better ideas than racism, tax cuts for the rich, and fuck the rest of you. They also need better candidates, but then the candidates are a reflections of the party in general.

Enjoy.

The Geller Report???? Surely you cannot take seriously anything that crazy bitch posts. She's the one who ran an anti-Muslim cartoon convention in Texas, urging cartoonists to mock the Prophet, in the hopes of triggering a terrorist attack. She didn't care at all that "real Americans" might get killed or injured in such an attack. She wanted blood on the floor and she got it.

Then we can move onto the demonization of a black pastor by the Party that screams "First Amendment" every time one of their so-called Christian cults, decides which new class of "sinner" to shun. The Party that purports to be the defender of religious freedom.

The man who is currently preaching from Martin Luther King Jr.'s pulpit in Georgia. He's raised himself up from poverty through scholarships and and Ivy League education to become the leader of one of the pre-eminent black congregations in America, but he's not Christian enough for Republicans.

Instead, Republicans ran the sleazy, racist, trophy wife of one of their biggest donors in the State. She bought the seat in the Senate. A woman whose own employees campaigned against her, and a woman who has spent her time in the Senate fighting charges of insider trading.

Yeah, let's hear for the good people of Georgia who didn't fall for Republicans lies and bullshit. If Republicans want to win elections in future, it's time they came up with a platform, an agenda, and some programs, because "I'm in it for all I can get" isn't going to get you many votes.
So for the record, you are OK with no seperation between the church and state so long as Jesus bows to the democrat party?

Understood.

Incidentally, the democrats won in Georgia because they promised everyone a $2000 check. And last time I heard it is now down to $1400 and falling. In fact, now I think they will limit that to either the very poor or just black folk perhaps. Either way, they won on lies.

Two Baltimore ministers have been charged with obstructing a police investigation into suspected child abuse at a church-run camp in Carroll County.

The Revs. Raphael Gamalial Warnock, 33, and Mark Andre Wainwright, 30, of Douglas Memorial Community Church are accused in court documents of trying to prevent a state trooper from interviewing counselors at the church's Camp Farthest Out in Eldersburg.

A state trooper assigned to the case said neither of the clergymen is a suspect in the child abuse investigation, but the officer would not describe the nature of the suspected abuse.

Warnock, who is senior pastor of the West Baltimore church, said yesterday that the alleged abuse is not sexual. Because the investigation is continuing, he refused to further discuss the accusations of child abuse.

The ministers interrupted a police interview of a counselor Wednesday in a room at the camp and, after investigators moved the interview to a nearby picnic area, interfered again and subsequently tried to prevent a camper from directing police to another potential witness, according to charging documents.

"I've never encountered resistance like that at all," said Trooper Diane Barry of the state police Child and Sexual Assault Unit in Westminster. Barry said the counselors consented to the interviews after being told they were free to go at any time and were not obligated to answer her questions.

After being arrested and charged, the two men were released on their own recognizance to await trial, scheduled for Oct. 30.

Warnock denied any wrongdoing in his interaction with police, saying he was only asserting that lawyers should be present during counselor interviews.

"Reverend Wainwright and I acted well within the framework of the law, and I am confident that we will be exonerated. It's just unfortunate that our children had to see their pastors carried away in handcuffs," he said. "My concern simply had to do with the presence of counsel. We cooperated fully with their investigation. We have nothing to hide."

Reverend Warnock prevented underage children at the camp to be questioned with the presence of their parents, or a lawyer. Not only was in correct in doing so, he would have been negligent to his duties as the adult entrusted with the care of these children, had he not done so. It violates the Constitution to question children in the absence of their parents or lawyer.

It is the police officer who should have been disciplined in this matter. That's why the police dropped all charges against the Reverend and apologized to him.

Two Baltimore ministers have been charged with obstructing a police investigation into suspected child abuse at a church-run camp in Carroll County.

The Revs. Raphael Gamalial Warnock, 33, and Mark Andre Wainwright, 30, of Douglas Memorial Community Church are accused in court documents of trying to prevent a state trooper from interviewing counselors at the church's Camp Farthest Out in Eldersburg.

A state trooper assigned to the case said neither of the clergymen is a suspect in the child abuse investigation, but the officer would not describe the nature of the suspected abuse.

Warnock, who is senior pastor of the West Baltimore church, said yesterday that the alleged abuse is not sexual. Because the investigation is continuing, he refused to further discuss the accusations of child abuse.

The ministers interrupted a police interview of a counselor Wednesday in a room at the camp and, after investigators moved the interview to a nearby picnic area, interfered again and subsequently tried to prevent a camper from directing police to another potential witness, according to charging documents.

"I've never encountered resistance like that at all," said Trooper Diane Barry of the state police Child and Sexual Assault Unit in Westminster. Barry said the counselors consented to the interviews after being told they were free to go at any time and were not obligated to answer her questions.

After being arrested and charged, the two men were released on their own recognizance to await trial, scheduled for Oct. 30.

Warnock denied any wrongdoing in his interaction with police, saying he was only asserting that lawyers should be present during counselor interviews.

"Reverend Wainwright and I acted well within the framework of the law, and I am confident that we will be exonerated. It's just unfortunate that our children had to see their pastors carried away in handcuffs," he said. "My concern simply had to do with the presence of counsel. We cooperated fully with their investigation. We have nothing to hide."

Reverend Warnock prevented underage children at the camp to be questioned with the presence of their parents, or a lawyer. Not only was in correct in doing so, he would have been negligent to his duties as the adult entrusted with the care of these children, had he not done so. It violates the Constitution to question children in the absence of their parents or lawyer.

It is the police officer who should have been disciplined in this matter. That's why the police dropped all charges against the Reverend and apologized to him.
Dropped all charges against him? Why would a systemically racist police force do that you reckon?

Or where the police worried about stepping on the toes of the part in power of pretty much everything?

Enjoy.

So for the record, you are OK with no seperation between the church and state so long as Jesus bows to the democrat party?

Understood.

Incidentally, the democrats won in Georgia because they promised everyone a $2000 check. And last time I heard it is now down to $1400 and falling. In fact, now I think they will limit that to either the very poor or just black folk perhaps. Either way, they won on lies.

So for the record, I never opined on the separation of church and state. That was never the topic of the discussion. The discussion was the mischaracterization of Reverend Warnock as a danger to the Republic on account of him being a radical black communist. Now that I've completely dismantled your racist propaganda against Reverend Warnock, you're trying to move the goal posts.

Tell me your opinion of all of the right wing religious nuts in the House and Senate - like Ted Cruz, a Dominionist, who believes God want America to be a theocracy. Or all of the good little conservatives at Liberty University who are being encouraged to go into government on the side of Christ.

We can talk about who's putting all of that dark money into the Federalist Society to push all of those right wing Christian judges onto the bench.

I've been postiong against this shit for years. I was told there is no prohibition in the Constitution against ministers running for office. Suddenly, now that it's a left wing, black Minister in the Senate, you have a problem with mixing religion and politics.

Once again, Republican hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Enjoy.

Understood.

So for the record, I never opined on the separation of church and state. That was never the topic of the discussion. The discussion was the mischaracterization of Reverend Warnock as a danger to the Republic on account of him being a radical black communist. Now that I've completely dismantled your racist propaganda against Reverend Warnock, you're trying to move the goal posts.

Tell me your opinion of all of the right wing religious nuts in the House and Senate - like Ted Cruz, a Dominionist, who believes God want America to be a theocracy. Or all of the good little conservatives at Liberty University who are being encouraged to go into government on the side of Christ.

We can talk about who's putting all of that dark money into the Federalist Society to push all of those right wing Christian judges onto the bench.

I've been postiong against this shit for years. I was told there is no prohibition in the Constitution against ministers running for office. Suddenly, now that it's a left wing, black Minister in the Senate, you have a problem with mixing religion and politics.

Once again, Republican hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Again, so long as any religious folk side with democrat morals and worldviews you are Ok with it.

But if not, then they are trying to establish a theocracy and needs to be stopped.

So long as we are clear.

I believe in Separation of Church and State. As such I voted for Biden who knows the difference between civil law and theology laws and so does Reverend Warnock who is pro choice.

Enjoy.

Why is she evil?

All she has ever done is promote lies and hatred.
Give us an example, please. Go ahead.

Nope.. He considered Muslims to be mud people.. The Arab states all signed on with the Allies by 1939..

So why were so many Nazis allowed to hide in Syria?

I believe in Separation of Church and State. As such I voted for Biden who knows the difference between civil law and theology laws and so does Reverend Warnock who is pro choice.
Do you support a mother's right to choose up to and including birth?

Dropped all charges against him? Why would a systemically racist police force do that you reckon?

Or where the police worried about stepping on the toes of the part in power of pretty much everything?

Because they had no case, jackass!! Protecting the rights of the children in his charge is not "obstructing the police".

Enjoy.

Republicans need better ideas than racism, tax cuts for the rich, and fuck the rest of you. They also need better candidates, but then the candidates are a reflections of the party in general.

Pam Geller really is a monster...

Georgia Republicans are fairly divided.. The militia types who want too overthrow the government and irradicate "Yankee culture" are Trump stupid, but the rest are regular Americans.

Enjoy.

Pam Geller really is a monster...

Georgia Republicans are fairly divided.. The militia types who want too overthrow the government and irradicate "Yankee culture" are Trump stupid, but the rest are regular Americans.
You still haven't shown us why Pam Gellar is evil.

So why were so many Nazis allowed to hide in Syria?

They didn't.

The Ba'ath Party, and indirectly the Syrian Regional Branch, was established on 7 April 1947 by Michel Aflaq (a Christian), Salah al-Din al-Bitar (a Sunni Muslim) and Zaki al-Arsuzi (an Alawite )

Nazis hate socialism.

Forum List

Back