The Christian Meme: A Viral Infection Of The Mind

The quote, "The purpose of a virus is self-propagation," can apply to the infestation of radical atheism and reactionary social conservatism and Islamic jhadism and stalinism and hitlerism. All are human infections that weaken the speciies.

Don't forget the AGW cult, anti-fracking, and other environutter causes.

Ha,ha,ha... I remember when I got my first degree in Anthropology and was such a wise, knowledgeable person at the age of 21. My professors would sit around and discuss the evil of Christianity in hushed voices and how the world would be so much smarter, so much more intelligent if it would throw off the yolk of 'fairy tales' and live in the enlightened world of scientific knowledge. I lapped it up. And then I grew up and begin to see how stupid I really was.

Jesus Christ IS the living Son of God Himself. He died for our sins and after three days, rose from the dead to sit at the right hand of the Father. He loves all of his children, even those who deny His existence. These things I know more surely than I know my own name.

I have no desire to convince you and I have no desire to put my faith in man as the supreme being in this universe. The ONLY thing that man does well is to disappoint. Once again, we have shown how we can excel so well at our strength...

The mind virus of religious belief preys on fear, warps instinctive attributes and skews morality. It contradicts responsible behavior, reason and compassion. It retards free will and causes a lack of ability to differentiate between rational and irrational choices. It allows the religionist to exist in a perfectly rational way in many other aspects of their existence in society while the infected area of the mind is stuck in a cyclical delusion.

A virus will attack the most vulnerable area of its host. In society, that area lies within our youth – particularly very young children. This is why there exist so many youth-driven activities within the church. These activities appeal to the societal desires of children to learn through enjoyable experiences. Sunday school lessons for very young children are modeled after kindergarten and primary school. For the older children there are sports camps and field trips. The entirety of the Contemporary Christian Music genre is designed to mirror modern and post-modern secular music. This is adaptation.

When children are not fully educated, they are unable to comprehend the reason and logic behind what they are told. Through evolution, human children are predisposed to adhere to the authority of an adult. This is why the structure of the ‘one teacher – multiple student’ education system continues to succeed in spite of the higher level of retention of a ‘one-on-one’ educational environment.

All of this makes children very easy to infect.

The Christian Meme A Viral Infection of the Mind 8211 Understanding Other Cultures - My Telegraph
Get help you need it. along with correct info,you need that also.

Question,who taught you to hate so much??

The mind virus of religious belief preys on fear, warps instinctive attributes and skews morality. It contradicts responsible behavior, reason and compassion. It retards free will and causes a lack of ability to differentiate between rational and irrational choices. It allows the religionist to exist in a perfectly rational way in many other aspects of their existence in society while the infected area of the mind is stuck in a cyclical delusion.

A virus will attack the most vulnerable area of its host. In society, that area lies within our youth – particularly very young children. This is why there exist so many youth-driven activities within the church. These activities appeal to the societal desires of children to learn through enjoyable experiences. Sunday school lessons for very young children are modeled after kindergarten and primary school. For the older children there are sports camps and field trips. The entirety of the Contemporary Christian Music genre is designed to mirror modern and post-modern secular music. This is adaptation.

When children are not fully educated, they are unable to comprehend the reason and logic behind what they are told. Through evolution, human children are predisposed to adhere to the authority of an adult. This is why the structure of the ‘one teacher – multiple student’ education system continues to succeed in spite of the higher level of retention of a ‘one-on-one’ educational environment.

The Christian Meme A Viral Infection of the Mind 8211 Understanding Other Cultures - My Telegraph

Nothing better than most asshole atheist posts. Smug self satisfaction, false appeals to logic and reason, and the usual snide insults directed at people of faith.

So Marty you think a man mumbling incantations over crackers and wine magically make the crackers and wine turn into a physical god you consume ?

logic and rationalism is hate to you?

You know you should be referencing who you stole this from in every post. Nice plagiarism.

Guno pulls this shit all the time, and gets away with it. He posts vast tracts of text, and doesn't provide links...if you ask where it's from, he says "Look it up".

He does this in between when he's posting for the death and incarceration of Christians worldwide.

He's a peach, and does this site proud.

You know you should be referencing who you stole this from in every post. Nice plagiarism.

Guno pulls this shit all the time, and gets away with it. He posts vast tracts of text, and doesn't provide links...if you ask where it's from, he says "Look it up".

He does this in between when he's posting for the death and incarceration of Christians worldwide.

"if you ask where it's from, he says "Look it up".

Then you should have no trouble posting a link where I said that.

Once again caught you lying for your jesus

logic and rationalism is hate to you?
You would have a point is thats all your about but your not,and now we know that you lie along with being a hateful prick.

So -- are you making a stipulation that the SAME shoddy analysis applies to Judaism, Islam, Hinduism? If not -- why are you baiting Christians?? @guno

So -- are you making a stipulation that the SAME shoddy analysis applies to Judaism, Islam, Hinduism? If not -- why are you baiting Christians?? @guno

Simple, going after the others would be going against mostly brown people, and progressive simply can't do that.

I assume he will spread out to Judaism if called on, being anti-jew now becoming more vogue among the lefties.

So i can post, say, the entire text of To kill a mockingbird, post it like I wrote it, and my response to those accusing me of plagiarism should be "look it up"?

So i can post, say, the entire text of To kill a mockingbird, post it like I wrote it, and my response to those accusing me of plagiarism should be "look it up"?

Tl,Dr.

now I understand why you are avoiding he jesus cookies and wine question

That's an easy one. The transubstantiation of the elements is a uniquely Catholic belief that other Christians do not accept. Of course, I labor under no illusion that this will make one iota of difference to you.

No, you don't.

I taught Sunday School while in Undergrad studies. Was I mucking with young minds who can't tell the diff between tall tales of morals and God?

Or do ya think I get a pass because is was Judaism? Does an 11 yr old know that Giants don't climb bean stalks?

Forum List

Back