The Christian Tithe ripoff.

You mean everyone SAYS they give online. That's a good trick, I'll use that next time.

Next time what? Do people really ask you why you aren't giving? I wouldn't be surprised but I have never encountered a church like that.
The priest singled me out during mass and said I was a cheapskate. I replied "fuck you, you fat pedophile!" And the whole congregation erupted with applause.

That's rare. I have never encountered a situation even remotely similar. It sounds like you handled it well. Was he a priest?
Yes. Then one guy stood of crying, HE MOLESTED ME! And some people ran out weeping. Surreal.

Those guys have nice houses. Stop giving money to them. If you are not giving money to them then what is the problem? Just stop giving them money. That way you won't have to worry about it anymore. It's simple as shit unless you are a fucking retard. STOP GIVING THEM MONEY! Problem solved. Shut the fuck up already. Those guys do have nice houses though.

Over 2.2 billion people are giving to them weekly worldwide. Those people are not retards; they are deceived. Religious deception is very powerful.

What more can I say to convince you to stop being deceived? If you can't figure out what to do by now then I can't help you. Nobody here can help you either.

Those guys have nice houses. Stop giving money to them. If you are not giving money to them then what is the problem? Just stop giving them money. That way you won't have to worry about it anymore. It's simple as shit unless you are a fucking retard. STOP GIVING THEM MONEY! Problem solved. Shut the fuck up already. Those guys do have nice houses though.

Over 2.2 billion people are giving to them weekly worldwide. Those people are not retards; they are deceived. Religious deception is very powerful.

What more can I say to convince you to stop being deceived? If you can't figure out what to do by now then I can't help you. Nobody here can help you either.

I did not ask you for your help??

I did not ask you for your help??

You haven't shut the hell up either. I want you to stop being deceived. Religious deception is very powerful. I want you to stop being deceived by these scam artist. Just because you didn't cry for my help I was still able to read between the lies. I desperately want to help you to stop getting deceived by these monsters that are devouring our children. STOP GIVING THEM MONEY AND STOP GIVING THEM MONEY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not going to tell you again.

If you can't manage to find the will power to stop then give your money to a trusted friend to manage your finances for you. This bull shit needs to stop. You need to stop getting screwed over so bad. Just stop being so stupid. Stop giving them money. That way we can all move on with our lives. Let us know when you have stopped giving them so much money so that we can start ignoring you. Have you stopped yet? Have you stopped yet? Have you stopped yet? have you stopped yet? Well. Have you? This bull shit needs to stop. I am tired of you getting screwed over so bad by these people that are a billion times smarter than you. They will always be filthy and disgustingly rich. You can stop that. You can stop giving them your money. Do that and then stop thinking about it. Those disgusting vultures are going to be super duper whuper luper juper quadruper rich. There is nothing in the world you can do to stop it but you can stop getting screwed so bad. That is what you need to do. Once you stop giving them your money then shut the hell up. Thank you for not being stupid any more. I mean it. Stop giving those super duper whuper luper juper quadruper rich people your money. It says so in the Bible.

Last edited:
He that oppresseth the poor to increase his riches, and he that giveth to the rich, shall surely come to want. Proverbs 22:16

In other words, "If you give to the rich you will end up in dire straights." He that giveth to the rich is screwed.

He that oppresseth the poor to increase his riches, and he that giveth to the rich, shall surely come to want. Proverbs 22:16

In other words, "If you give to the rich you will end up in dire straights." He that giveth to the rich is screwed.

Your welcome to thread to have your say. I am honored to be a part of the opportunity for you to do your thing.

Your welcome to thread to have your say. I am honored to be a part of the opportunity for you to do your thing.

Just out of curiosity, how much money have you given to rich preachers in the last 2 years?

Just out of curiosity, how much money have you given to rich preachers in the last 2 years?

I have not given money to a church or any other kind of religion in over 23 years. I have not given money to a preacher in over 23 years. So I honestly don't know why you speak to me how you do? The thread is obviously against giving money to churches for the wrong reasons;

I just figured your weird or something??

And I know I can't shut up weird people or make them understand me. So you just kind of get out of their way.

I have not given money to a church or any other kind of religion in over 23 years. I have not given money to a preacher in over 23 years.

This thread makes about as much sense as multiplying a moose by chocolate gasoline balls. 23 years? You really need to let it go.

I have not given money to a church or any other kind of religion in over 23 years. I have not given money to a preacher in over 23 years.

This thread makes about as much sense as multiplying a moose by chocolate gasoline balls. 23 years? You really need to let it go.

Well I understand why I am on the thread , but I doubt that I will ever understand why you are here??? But it does not matter , your welcome to express whatever?

The tithe is just another example of how the church and religion will use God , Jesus and the bible to " Suit the means of man", and infatuate the unsuspecting minds of its many believers and followers. They don't study the bible for themselves, so they get accustomed to letting their leaders do all the thinking. One little distortion in the year 1800, becomes a giant deception in the year 2000.One misunderstood principle in the year 2000, becomes a church doctrine by the year 2016. Precept upon precept ,one lying line upon line.

And the people suffer ignorance without even knowing.

Remember Rev. 3:17 ,the last deceived church on earth to come ,is a prosperity ministry.

Today is Sunday ; are you going to give ten percent because you believe your commanded to give that percentage? You think giving is based on a percentage?

So giving is a numerical thing? What , its a mathematical thing between you and God?

You think God has a calculator?

Forum List

Back