The Christian Tithe ripoff.

Today is Sunday ; are you going to give ten percent because you believe your commanded to give that percentage? You think giving is based on a percentage?

So giving is a numerical thing? What , its a mathematical thing between you and God?

You think God has a calculator?

Did you give to a church yesterday? Did you fulfill your " Obligation?"

Did you escape "The Curse of the tithe?" Did you give out of fear and compulsion?

When are you going to see these things?

What are you doing?

Seems that your thread is running out of steam.

Its interesting how you figure a thread with 482 replies and 17,158 views is running out of steam. Explain that to me.

I am pleased with the pace and life of the thread. And you are welcome to it. The Christian tithe is a rip off, its a deformed way to motivate others to give.

Seems that your thread is running out of steam.

Its interesting how you figure a thread with 482 replies and 17,158 views is running out of steam. Explain that to me.

I am pleased with the pace and life of the thread. And you are welcome to it. The Christian tithe is a rip off, its a deformed way to motivate others to give.
When you're reduced to feeble attempts at ridicule to keep a thread going, you're running out of steam.

You know, I'm thinking that because of the way religion has bastardized the teachings of Jesus, just about ANYTHING that comes from a church is a rip off.

You know, I'm thinking that because of the way religion has bastardized the teachings of Jesus, just about ANYTHING that comes from a church is a rip off.

Well in my view a good percentage of it all is..

You know what I view as the biggest ripoff? The one the Christians do to God by telling everyone that they alone know what He wants for us (btw.....NOBODY can possibly know the Mind of God), and that if we do as they say, we go to Heaven, but if we don't, we are consigned to an eternity of suffering.

What gives Christians the right to speak for God? What gives them the right to hand out tickets to Heaven? I thought only God determined who got in, not those men (and women) who claim to speak for Him.

You know what I view as the biggest ripoff? The one the Christians do to God by telling everyone that they alone know what He wants for us (btw.....NOBODY can possibly know the Mind of God), and that if we do as they say, we go to Heaven, but if we don't, we are consigned to an eternity of suffering.

What gives Christians the right to speak for God? What gives them the right to hand out tickets to Heaven? I thought only God determined who got in, not those men (and women) who claim to speak for Him.

I Agree whole heartedly. Your absolutely right. The pride of Christianity makes them think they can speak for God , and their history. That pride makes them selfish and they think they speak for God.

Christianity is a church of God , but it is a church in rebellion; a church deceived.

Christians don't determine who lives with God for eternity, and they're not trying to. All they're doing is pointing out what Scripture says about sin. And what is your prescription then for when you stand before God and He judges you?

I Agree whole heartedly. Your absolutely right. The pride of Christianity makes them think they can speak for God , and their history. That pride makes them selfish and they think they speak for God.

Christianity is a church of God , but it is a church in rebellion; a church deceived.
It sounds like you have an obsession with all things Christ.

Christians don't determine who lives with God for eternity, and they're not trying to. All they're doing is pointing out what Scripture says about sin. And what is your prescription then for when you stand before God and He judges you?[/QUOT

To be judged by God is a wonderful thing, but I know your mind set and religion has been taught its a horrible thing. In your consciousness your scared to face God.

Listen , when a human stands before God , they are standing before grace , Love , kindness , gentleness , wisdom , peace , joy , and great mercy. I would rather stand before God , than to have to stand before Christians.

Christians don't determine who lives with God for eternity, and they're not trying to. All they're doing is pointing out what Scripture says about sin. And what is your prescription then for when you stand before God and He judges you?[/QUOT

To be judged by God is a wonderful thing, but I know your mind set and religion has been taught its a horrible thing. In your consciousness your scared to face God.

Listen , when a human stands before God , they are standing before grace , love , peace , kindness , gentleness .wisdom , mercy and goodness.

Christians don't determine who lives with God for eternity, and they're not trying to. All they're doing is pointing out what Scripture says about sin. And what is your prescription then for when you stand before God and He judges you?
First, prove to us that there is an actual invisible guy that we stand in front of to be judged when we die. Because I have to tell you, it sounds kinda made up.

First, prove to us that there is an actual invisible guy that we stand in front of to be judged when we die. Because I have to tell you, it sounds kinda made up.

I hold no interest in conversing with you ; one moment you tear and rip at people ,the next moment you are insulting them , then the next moment you try to sound reasonable ; in my view that is a sign of instable mouth. Anything could throw up out of it.

I hold no interest in conversing with you ; one moment you tear and rip at people ,the next moment you are insulting them , then the next moment you try to sound reasonable ; in my view that is a sign of instable mouth. Anything could throw up out of it.
I wasn't talking to you, you fucking noob.

This language is an example of the human rip off of the English language. Its the same thing Christians have done with the bible ; they took tithing from the Old Testament , and forced it into the New covenant.

Its like taking perverted words and forcing them into an honest pure language. Now the language is not pure. And we teach our children a perverted language and religion.

This language is an example of the human rip off of the English language. Its the same thing Christians have done with the bible ; they took tithing from the Old Testament , and forced it into the New covenant.

Its like taking perverted words and forcing them into an honest pure language. Now the language is not pure. And we teach our children a perverted language and religion.
God made everything in the universe, including all the words. Didn't he?

God made everything in the universe, including all the words. Didn't he?

Your are a predator ; a conversation predator. Your a conversation vampire , looking and searching everyday which conversation you can suck the life out of.

Forum List

Back