The church where shooting took place....had men with guns at the service today.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I was on my way to my own worship of what you lefties call the imaginary sky person, and I was listening to the radio in the car. The news reported that the church where the shooting took place had an over flowing crowd.....and that they had armed security at the service.....

Hmmmm...

Now....I do believe that more than one lefty complained and made fun of he notion of taking a gun to church.....you made fun of and accused us of insensitivity when we pointed out that armed citizens might have saved lives this week during the attack, not without merit considering reports of one family member said the monster had to reload 5 times (it looks like it was a .45 Glock 21....and he was probably trying to shoot fast and when the recoil made the weapon jump he jammed it with a loose wrist...causing misfeeds).....

Now, that very same church that was a gun free zone before the attack...is now guarded by men with guns.....

Hmmmm.....who was right about that again?

Actually that's not surprising, and it's effective. There was an incident in Colorado a few years back where an armed church member stopped an attack...

Security guard who stopped shooter credits God - CNN.com

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado (CNN) -- "It seemed like it was me, the gunman, and God," said Jeanne Assam, describing her feelings as she confronted a man who charged into her Colorado Springs church Sunday firing a weapon.

Assam, a church security guard with law enforcement experience, fired her own weapon at the invader and stopped his attack, police say.

Police on Monday identified the gunman as Matthew Murray and said he was also responsible for an attack earlier Sunday at a missionary center some 80 miles away.

The two incidents left four people dead, in addition to the gunman, and five wounded.

Police said forensic evidence showed a positive match between a handgun found at the church and shell casings found at the missionary center in Arvada, a suburb of Denver.

I was on my way to my own worship of what you lefties call the imaginary sky person, and I was listening to the radio in the car. The news reported that the church where the shooting took place had an over flowing crowd.....and that they had armed security at the service.....

Hmmmm...

Now....I do believe that more than one lefty complained and made fun of he notion of taking a gun to church.....you made fun of and accused us of insensitivity when we pointed out that armed citizens might have saved lives this week during the attack, not without merit considering reports of one family member said the monster had to reload 5 times (it looks like it was a .45 Glock 21....and he was probably trying to shoot fast and when the recoil made the weapon jump he jammed it with a loose wrist...causing misfeeds).....

Now, that very same church that was a gun free zone before the attack...is now guarded by men with guns.....

You left out the color of their undies..

Actually that's not surprising, and it's effective. There was an incident in Colorado a few years back where an armed church member stopped an attack...

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado (CNN) -- "It seemed like it was me, the gunman, and God," said Jeanne Assam, describing her feelings as she confronted a man who charged into her Colorado Springs church Sunday firing a weapon.

Assam, a church security guard with law enforcement experience, fired her own weapon at the invader and stopped his attack, police say.

Police on Monday identified the gunman as Matthew Murray and said he was also responsible for an attack earlier Sunday at a missionary center some 80 miles away.

The two incidents left four people dead, in addition to the gunman, and five wounded.

Police said forensic evidence showed a positive match between a handgun found at the church and shell casings found at the missionary center in Arvada, a suburb of Denver.

And the pastor who had to shoot a just fired worker at the church meeting.......he had a gun and stopped him as well...

And the pastor who had to shoot a just fired worker at the church meeting.......he had a gun and stopped him as well...
But the NRA does not like that..

NRA executive suggests slain Charleston pastor to blame for gun deaths - Yahoo News

Hmmmm...

Be proud. This is the world you want -- a war zone.

Hope you're fuckin' happy with it.

It's sad that's what it's come to. This country, flooded with guns, needs armed guards at places of worship.

Hmmmm...

No.....you guys created the gun free zone where killers can murder as long as they want......I want them stopped, you want them to have all the time in the world......you are helping these killers...fuck head....

It's sad that's what it's come to. This country, flooded with guns, needs armed guards at places of worship.

There is evil in the world...always has been always will be...good people with weapons keep other good people safe......disarming good people....makes more dead people.....

Learn it.
Live it.

Hmmmm...

They are called police, you fucking moron.

Hmmmm...

No.....you guys created the gun free zone where killers can murder as long as they want......I want them stopped, you want them to have all the time in the world......you are helping these killers...fuck head....
No. You fucking prick you and assholes like you put the gun in his hand and the hate in his heart.

Disarming only one side doesn't stop a war....it just makes it a cake walk for the ones not stupid enough to do it. Tell me, is a black thug apt to try his "knockout game" on a white guy who'll turn him into a chalk outline for it?

Hmmmm...

Fuck you in the ass. Either that or link me to where I've created any fucking "gun free zones". Let alone showing any significance thereto.

In closing, go fuck yourself, moron. You're gettting what you want -- a war zone. Be happy wiht it and shut the fuck up.

Disarming only one side doesn't stop a war....it just makes it a cake walk for the ones not stupid enough to do it. Tell me, is a black thug apt to try his "knockout game" on a white guy who'll turn him into a chalk outline for it?

Find me one post, anywhere, anytime, any site, where I said anything about "disarming" anybody, anywhere, any time -- even one -- and we'll take it from there. In the absence of that, don't make shit up you'll get called out on.

One thing you're overlooking.... Roof had an illegal gun, so any number of gun laws wouldn't have stopped him, since he would have just ignored them anyway....

How did Dylann Roof get a gun Local News - WYFF Home

According to federal gun laws, Roof should not have been able to purchase a gun. Records show he was arrested and charged with felony drug possession earlier this year. Federal gun laws prohibit people with pending felony charges from obtaining firearms, so a local gun shop would be required to run a background check through the FBI.

And if he received the gun as a gift, somebody broke the law there too.....

18 U.S. Code 922 - Unlawful acts US Law LII Legal Information Institute

(d) It shall be unlawful for any person to sell or otherwise dispose of any firearm or ammunition to any person knowing or having reasonable cause to believe that such person—
(1) is under indictment for, or has been convicted in any court of, a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year;

Unfortunately, the only way to defend oneself against criminals is to not let them have the upper hand.

Fuck you in the ass. Either that or link me to where I've created any fucking "gun free zones". Let alone showing any significance thereto.

In closing, go fuck yourself, moron. You're gettting what you want -- a war zone. Be happy wiht it and shut the fuck up.

ohmy_zps88e14394.png

One thing you're overlooking.... Roof had an illegal gun, so any number of gun laws wouldn't have stopped him, since he would have just ignored them anyway....

According to federal gun laws, Roof should not have been able to purchase a gun. Records show he was arrested and charged with felony drug possession earlier this year. Federal gun laws prohibit people with pending felony charges from obtaining firearms, so a local gun shop would be required to run a background check through the FBI.

(d) It shall be unlawful for any person to sell or otherwise dispose of any firearm or ammunition to any person knowing or having reasonable cause to believe that such person—
(1) is under indictment for, or has been convicted in any court of, a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year;

Unfortunately, the only way to defend oneself against criminals is to not let them have the upper hand.
He didn't have an automatic rifle or a rocket launcher. Those gun laws worked. How many more churches could he have attacked with no witnesses?

He didn't have an automatic rifle or a rocket launcher. Those gun laws worked. How many more churches could he have attacked with no witnesses?
That's why the situation in Colorado Springs worked.... THAT shooter was on his second target when somebody pulled out their gun and stopped him......

Unfortunately, that type of action is necessary sometimes, and may be the only way to stop an armed attack......

Hmmmm...

No. You fucking prick you and assholes like you put the gun in his hand and the hate in his heart.

So...you can't refute what we have said about gun laws, about the democrats being his political home.....and so you call me names because you can't refute what I said....do you know what that makes you...............

Loser......."L"

If he was in france he would have had a fully automatic assault rifle......they get them easily in Europe, even with all of their extreme gun control laws,.....and drug cartels use fully automatic rifles in gun controlled mexico...

Americans don't get into fully automatic rifles because we know about guns...they are less accurate than fully automatic rifles...and our criminals use guns more for crime rather than mass shootings so they don't need full size rifles, they use concealable pistols....but if they ever decide to use fully automatic rifles...not one gun law will stop them....

our criminal culture doesn't use fully automatic rifles...

Forum List

Back