The city of Charleston South Carolina formally apologizes for its role in slavery

Payback is a bitch Godboy , yours is on the way
What exactly am I being "paid back" for?
For spreading head lice for starters. Take a bath and stop kissing your dogs on the mouth.
You're the only who ever talks about lice. I've never had it, but clearly you have. Quit blaming white people for your own lack of hygiene.
Stop lying. You know good and well you have had lice on several occasions. I noticed you were afraid to comment on tongue kissing your dog.
Just clean your nappy hair once in awhile and you wont keep getting lice.
Says the lice magnet. Well you would know what works better than I do. :laugh:

Spiritual law. Whites here don't get it. You WILL pay what you owe, one way or the other.
I dont owe you a thing. Quit begging for handouts.
The sins of your forefathers
You think people should be punished for the sins of their parents, grand parents, etc?

You will be punished for your continuing to commit the same sins as your parents and grandparents.

GOD is taking care of SC soon Largest "cane" to hit redneck riviera,,,ever

Spiritual law. Whites here don't get it. You WILL pay what you owe, one way or the other.

Don't get it twisted white man. I ain't begging. I'm telling you what you WILL do.
Nope, not giving you lazy bums any money. You can whine all you want, but you'll never get a cent.

Don't get it twisted white man. I ain't whining. I'm telling you what you WILL do.
Nope, never going to happen. You need to come to terms with that.

Well I haven't been "paid back" for anything, so you really arent making a very good argument.
Your time is coming, as well as the rest of your ilk.. God works in mysterious way
I shit on your god and any dumb religion you follow, yet here I am amusing myself by mocking both and there is still no payback to speak of. :laugh:

You are a fool.

I was there to see white only drinking fountains white only bathrooms black soldiers having to sit in back of diners and they were American soldiers

You think people should be punished for the sins of their parents, grand parents, etc?

You will be punished for your continuing to commit the same sins as your parents and grandparents.
What are you talking about? We are just fine. In fact, we laugh about those sins all the time. It's funny to us.

I was there to see white only drinking fountains white only bathrooms black soldiers having to sit in back of diners and they were American soldiers
...and I know you used the right drinking fountain, like a good boy. Just like you were told. That's embarrassing. I would never stand for that, but I'm not weak.

What are you talking about? We are just fine. In fact, we laugh about those sins all the time. It's funny to us.
You'll be shoveling coal soon enough

Charleston formally apologizes for its role in slavery

A southern city is formally apologizing for its dark past.

Charleston, South Carolina, has approved a resolution that condemns and apologizes for the centuries of human slavery that were supported and promoted by its former lawmakers. The city council's 12 members voted 7-5 to adopt the symbolic resolution Tuesday night, coinciding with "Juneteenth," the celebratory anniversary of the abolition of slavery in the United States.

The port city played a major role in the Atlantic slave trade. Nearly half of the people who were abducted from their homes in Africa and shipped to the United States to be sold into slavery took their first steps on American soil in Charleston. Slaves made up almost half of the city's population before the start of the American Civil War, according to the International African American Museum in Charleston.

"This is the modern city council which feels the need to make an apology for the institution of slavery in the city of Charleston," Charleston councilman William Dudley Gregorie, who helped author and shepherd the resolution, told ABC News in a telephone interview before Tuesday's vote.

charleston-slavery-history-03-ap-jc-180620_hpEmbed_12x13_992.jpg
AP
For some of them it was a step up. The learned metal working, house building, furniture making, farming methods, while their owners just got stupid and fat. They were brought over starting about 1803 and stopped in or about 1865. They did better after being freed because they were paid for their skills. So it was really a trade off. Some not so good. They died by there owners. For those it was sad, but it is part of our history.

You'll be shoveling coal soon enough
I wont though, so your threat is empty and quite frankly pitiful.

...and I know you used the right drinking fountain, like a good boy. Just like you were told. That's embarrassing. I would never stand for that, but I'm not weak.
Probably cleaner.

Charleston, South Carolina, has approved a resolution that condemns and apologizes for the centuries of human slavery that were supported and promoted by its former lawmakers. The city council's 12 members voted 7-5 to adopt the symbolic resolution Tuesday night, coinciding with "Juneteenth," the celebratory anniversary of the abolition of slavery in the United States.

The port city played a major role in the Atlantic slave trade. Nearly half of the people who were abducted from their homes in Africa and shipped to the United States to be sold into slavery took their first steps on American soil in Charleston. Slaves made up almost half of the city's population before the start of the American Civil War, according to the International African American Museum in Charleston.

"This is the modern city council which feels the need to make an apology for the institution of slavery in the city of Charleston," Charleston councilman William Dudley Gregorie, who helped author and shepherd the resolution, told ABC News in a telephone interview before Tuesday's vote.

AP
For some of them it was a step up. The learned metal working, house building, furniture making, farming methods, while their owners just got stupid and fat. They were brought over starting about 1803 and stopped in or about 1865. They did better after being freed because they were paid for their skills. So it was really a trade off. Some not so good. They died by there owners. For those it was sad, but it is part of our history.
This is kinda false. Africans came to the US with most of these skills already. They were first enslaved because they (Africans) knew how to grow rice. Many were already metal workers or Blacksmiths in Africa.

Blacksmiths of western Africa - Wikipedia

The Gullah: Rice, Slavery, and the Sierra Leone-American Connection | The Gilder Lehrman Center for the Study of Slavery, Resistance, and Abolition

"During the 1700s the American colonists in South Carolina and Georgia discovered that rice would grow well in the moist, semitropical country bordering their coastline. But the American colonists had no experience with the cultivation of rice, and they needed African slaves who knew how to plant, harvest, and process this difficult crop."

Last edited:

AP
This is kinda false. Africans came to the US with most of these skills already. They were first enslaved because they (Africans) knew how to grow rice. Many were already metal workers or Blacksmiths in Africa.

:laugh:

Don't get it twisted white man. I ain't begging. I'm telling you what you WILL do.
Nope, not giving you lazy bums any money. You can whine all you want, but you'll never get a cent.

Don't get it twisted white man. I ain't whining. I'm telling you what you WILL do.
Nope, never going to happen. You need to come to terms with that.

It's happening now right in your face. 26 500 year storms have hit this country in the past decade costing billions. A hurricane is imminent that will cost billions. A trillion dollar annual deficit is coming. A $50 billion goods and services deficit is what has been created by Tump. American exports have decreased. Imports have increased. In your lifetme whites will be a minority. You are staring right in the face of the penalty whites like you will be paying and like he fool idiot you believe it's never going to happen.

It didn't have to, whites could have supported the government payment of reparations to blacks because of government policy. But your arrogance and racism has you gloating about what you will never pay. So the collector is coming and he has already exacted a few small payments. But when he decides to close the deal, you don't get to make payment arrangements. You will pay the cost and you will pay in full. So you can talk all your shit, but fools like you throughout the ages have done that and ended up crying "woe is me, have mercy" when the payment is due. The hand writing is on the wall.

You need to come to terms with this:

You WILL pay what you owe, one way or the other.

AP

Kinda hurts you dont it? :laugh:

Last edited:

Keep on laughing. But you see, in the end, I and others like me will have the last laugh.

AP

Hurts dont it? :laugh:

TEACH!

AP

Hurts dont it? :laugh:
Yeah man, your fake history is super painful. :laugh:

Forum List

Back