The Civil War (Constitutional Issues)

Agit8r in far fewer words with far greater vision easily dismissed James' puffery.
Oh, here goes cheerleader JAKE. Unfortunately those few words are like today's political candidates talking points which hold only half truths which equal whole lies.
One cannot get around the fact that when a union is by force it is a tyranny,hence a consolidation, not a union of States, but a consolidation into a single State, hence no longer plural as in The United States, but rather the State of America. You know? Like that "evil empire" the former Soviet Union" which was also held together by force.
JAKE,
Do you hold Pom Pom's and do the splits to?

James, you have failed in your arguments. You don't like having that said, but you will eventually have to face up to that fact. Agit8r did it so easily with so few words that the reader had to laugh at you.

There is no CSA. You have admitted your are subject to our Constitution and our SCOTUS and our government. Tought to be you, bud.
Oh JAKE the cheerleader, he gave his spill, then I rebutted with the facts and then he basically did just as you, he rebutted with the equivalent of
"So what."
Which is not a rebuttal refuting the facts that I presented.
Anyone can respond as do you, presenting no facts, but such does not help your case.
Again, you are base in knowledge on the subject. Please educate yourself and try again.

When We the People use the states as our agents to create a Republic, no tyranny is enacted. You have accepted our Constitution and our SCOTUS, thus you accept that you are an American. You have all the same rights and obligations as all other citizens. Such is your life; it is the way it is.

When We the People use the states as our agents to create a Republic, no tyranny is enacted. You have accepted our Constitution and our SCOTUS, thus you accept that you are an American. You have all the same rights and obligations as all other citizens. Such is your life; it is the way it is.
So, JAKE,
We arrive back at the questions that I asked you to answer yet you dodged them.
You state that the people used the states to ratify YOUR CONstitution.
As I have given you the definition of a State; which is .....
" A mode of government"
Is it then your assertion that the State legislatures ratified YOUR CONstitution?
Or was it ratified by ..."We the people"?
These are simple questions to which you should have no problem, even in your base knowledge on the subject, answering.

Oh and let's get to you Stating that I have accepted being an American...
There is a difference between an American and a U.S. Citizen hence the 14 th amendment.

All of your questions were answered, James.

You admitted you are subject to the Constitution and its Republic, thus you are a citizen. Try telling a judge you are not a citizen and not subject to American law. :lol:

Thus, you are engaged in a personal exercise of whatever merit you find.

It is meaningless.

You admitted you are subject to the Constitution and its Republic, thus you are a citizen. Try telling a judge you are not a citizen and not subject to American law. :lol:

It is meaningless.
JAKE, JAKE, JAKE,
I have already told you time and again that as a result of the occupation we are all subject to YOUR governments laws during occupation, it's called subjugation.
NO, you have yet to answer the questions that I asked you, because you are afraid to answer them.

It is meaningless.
Tell ya what JAKE,
Since you are either afraid to answer, or simply don't know the answer to the questions that I asked you, I offer the same to anyone else who wishes to answer.

Last edited:
So, JAKE,
" A mode of government"
Is it then your assertion that the State legislatures ratified YOUR CONstitution?
These are simple questions to which you should have no problem, even in your base knowledge on the subject, answering.
Quit lying. You admitted that it is your Constitution. There is no argument. You are simply yelling.

Oh and let's get to you Stating that I have accepted being an American...
There is a difference between an American and a U.S. Citizen hence the 14 th amendment.
Nope, not at all. You can yell all you want. You are an American and a U.S. citizen.

You have been told over and over what are the answers. You don't like the truth of them. Your argument on the 14th is more than wrong, it is stupidity itself. You are an American and U.S. citizen. Now you may start yelling.

You have been told over and over what are the answers. You don't like the truth of them. Your argument on the 14th is more than wrong, it is stupidity itself. You are an American and U.S. citizen. Now you may start yelling.
JAKE,
YOU are a LIAR, and anyone can see simply by simply scrolling through this thread to see that you are a liar. You have never answered those two simple questions.
Why are you so afraid?
You do realize that anyone can see this by viewing the thread?
And please don't beg the moderators to remove this thread to hide the fact that you are a liar.
Just answer the questions.

So, JAKE,
" A mode of government"
Quit lying. You admitted that it is your Constitution. There is no argument. You are simply yelling.
No I never said it is is my CONstitution,
I said that under the occupation we Are forced under YOUR laws.
You are dense.
As well as being a LIAR.

I believe the Constitutional issue was eminent domain for policies public. The Union should have compensated the South for their loss of that "means of production" but for a lack of better Statesmanship.

You, James, are lying when you now say you have not admitted that you are both an American and a citizen of the USA, which in fact you did earlier.

Your analysis of the 14th and how it applies to you is laughable.

Email SCOTUS and tell them they got it wrong.

You, James, are lying when you now say you have not admitted that you are both an American and a citizen of the USA, which in fact you did earlier.

You said that I claimed that YOUR CONstitution is my Constitution which is a lie.
I never claimed such.
You are A LIAR.

I believe the Constitutional issue was eminent domain for policies public. The Union should have compensated the South for their loss of that "means of production" but for a lack of better Statesmanship.
Actually the United States never held municipal jurisdiction within a State.
See Pollards Lessse v Hagan 1840 one of many such SCOTUS opinions on the issue.

You said that I claimed that YOUR CONstitution is my Constitution which is a lie. I never claimed such. You are A LIAR.
You admitted such in your comments. Yes, as an American and an USA citizen, it is your Constitution. We are brothers politically, James. :)

In looking at the US Constitution that went into effect in 1789, I noticed an interesting detail.

When we discuss Constitutional Law, we always get back to 'original intent'. In the Preamble, it is mentioned that the proposed document is to form 'a more perfect Union'. The Founders wanted to make the Union that was already established better.

The Articles of Confederation created a Perpetual Union. This is clearly what the Founding Fathers intended to make more perfect.

What does perpetual mean? States that joined that union did not have the legal right to end the perpetuity.

Last edited:
In looking at the US Constitution that went into effect in 1789, I noticed an interesting detail.

When we discuss Constitutional Law, we always get back to 'original intent'. In the Preamble, it is mentioned that the proposed document is to form 'a more perfect Union'. The Founders wanted to make the Union that was already established better.

The Articles of Confederation created a Perpetual Union. This is clearly what the Founding Fathers intended to make more perfect.

What does perpetual mean? States that joined that union did not have the legal right to end the perpetuity.
You have to problems.
First, if the perpetuity was carried over, it was not mentioned in the 1787 CONstitution, and if indeed the State legislatures ratified that CONstitution, then they would have been aware of this fact, and threats to secede long before 1860 would not have been made. Next we must consider that other articles could have been carried over if we assume that some were, then we must question that other articles that were not enumerated may have been as well. Without enumeration how do we assertion which were and which were not?
Next the questions that I asked JAKE become important.....
Was the 1787 CONstitution ratified by the State legislatures or the people?
Next was the union a union of States?
A State is defined as ....
"A mode of government"
If the State governments are not participants in the union between themselves, then how can there be a union of States?

Forum List

Back