The civilized world is on heightened alert and what is the Idiot-in-Chief getting ready to do ?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Wish I was Bill Gates, I'd offer Odumbfuck a few billion if he would agree to resign.

Obama Readies Biggest Reach of Presidential Power Yet

With only 14 months left in office, President Obama is set to issue an executive order in what could be the most aggressive use of his authority to date: unilaterally closing the federal detention facility in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
“At this point, I would not take anything off the table in terms of the president doing everything that he can to achieve this critically important national security objective,” White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters earlier this month during a briefing.

The civilized world is on heightened alert and what is the Idiot-in-Chief getting ready to do ?

The same thing he always does...

head_up_ass(1).jpg

Let's see.
1, Obama brings 65k isalmic terrorists INTO the nation.
2, Obama brings 120+ LEADERS of islamic terrorists INTO the nation.

Pretty clear where HE stands and its NOT with us.

Let's see.
1, Obama brings 65k isalmic terrorists INTO the nation.
2, Obama brings 120+ LEADERS of islamic terrorists INTO the nation.

Pretty clear where HE stands and its NOT with us.
He stands with the muslims, just like he said he would.

What really surprises me is that Obozo doesn't send his idiot sidekick to talk to ISIS and "straighten everything out"...
kerry_surrender_flag(1).jpg

Wish I was Bill Gates, I'd offer Odumbfuck a few billion if he would agree to resign.

With only 14 months left in office, President Obama is set to issue an executive order in what could be the most aggressive use of his authority to date: unilaterally closing the federal detention facility in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
“At this point, I would not take anything off the table in terms of the president doing everything that he can to achieve this critically important national security objective,” White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters earlier this month during a briefing.

It will not happen unless Congress permits it.

And no matter how badly Obama screws up liberals are still screaming and protecting him. Anybody can tell me why? The only reason I can see: their liberal "values" like gay marriages and other crap mean more for them than hundreds of lives of innocent people (of course unless those are their own useless liberal lives).

However Obama will try every trick his Attorney General can come up with to go it alone if need be.
Don't be surprised what happens.

On a scale of 1-to-10 I'd put Guantanamo Bay as a 2. We've leased the place from Cuba for 100+ years, I'd rather own then rent and sure wouldn't put money into the place.

The worst terrorist attack in Europe in modern history and "no drama Obama" showed about as much emotion and outrage as he would for a freaking accident on the Beltway. The guy has no soul. He is like one of those robotic voices you get when you call a computer technician. It was alleged that he watched the Benghazi battle in real time while eating pizza and now I believe it.

Amazing how the conservative bedwetter mind erupts in such rage at anyone who won't wet the bed along with them.

And ISIS thanks you bedwetters for reacting as they hope you'd react.

You kooks do understand everyone sees you as hysterical wimps, right? In case you didn't, I just told you.

Amazing how the conservative bedwetter mind erupts in such rage at anyone who won't wet the bed along with them.

And ISIS thanks you bedwetters for reacting as they hope you'd react.

You kooks do understand everyone sees you as hysterical wimps, right? In case you didn't, I just told you.

You do understand we really don't care what a prick like you has to say, right ?

oh...yeah, sure.....congress...right....we can rely on them.

oh...yeah, sure.....congress...right....we can rely on them.

No, we can't. My point precisely.

Forum List

Back