The Clemson football team went to the White House. And were served Burger King

Trump greets Clemson Tigers with fast-food buffet of Wendy's, McDonald's, and Burger King as they celebrate their national championship

Burger King, Wendy's and McDonalds were the fare for the National Champions. Really? Trump said they had reduced the staff. But I am willing to bet there are a few hundred caterers that would jump at the chance to cater an event like the President congratulating the College Football National Champions.

Fast food at the White House for an event? Just trashy and unacceptable.

On matters as such as this, you really see just how far gone Trump supporters are. There is almost no debating how cheap and low class this was. Yet here they are backing The blob every step of the way.
Low class eh?
Maybe he should have put them on a charter plane to join the Dems 9n the beach with the lobbyists DURING THE SHUTDOWN...

On a side note I have worked for several professional football and baseball players here in KC. Several times they have bought pizza, bbq & beer for my crews. Guess I should have complained that it was low class and we wanted French cuisine

Exhibit A

Trump greets Clemson Tigers with fast-food buffet of Wendy's, McDonald's, and Burger King as they celebrate their national championship

Burger King, Wendy's and McDonalds were the fare for the National Champions. Really? Trump said they had reduced the staff. But I am willing to bet there are a few hundred caterers that would jump at the chance to cater an event like the President congratulating the College Football National Champions.

It's amazing how liberals cry about everything Trump does without having any idea of facts surrounding anything.

View attachment 240235

Jeez, another one crying that Trump is a victim and I am just another liberal attacking him? lol

Maybe if I had done so regularly, you might have a point. I haven't. You don't.
You're an idiot. Cry me a river. Next you'll be crying about what kind of toilet paper he uses.
We should know......

Uhmmm, due to the shutdown, the catering staff is not there.
And I saw they still showed up, knowing what would be served.

I sure do wonder why tiny trump invited members of Congress to LUNCH at the WH today, then.....maybe to serve them leftover McDonalds?

You are talking about college kids. Maybe that is what they wanted.
Trump doesn’t see any difference

He could live on fast food

actually, according to what I've read, if a person eats nothing but fast food they will quickly develop health problems and die. However, long before they die, they will become a drain on our medicare and medicaid tax dollars (my money). So, in addition to being irresponsible, it is costly ( to me) for REAL Americans (conservatives) to eat fast food.
Actually, we can ONLY HOPE.
upload_2019-1-15_13-38-12.jpeg

It is the freakin White House. You do better than that. It is embarrassing. If they are short staffed, call a caterer. I am sure there are a few hundred who would jump at the chance to cater such an event.

Yeah, I suppose watercress or cucumber finger sandwiches with no crust would have been better for football players, amirite? :rolleyes:
Of course that is the only other option available, amirite? :rolleyes:

It is the freakin White House. You do better than that. It is embarrassing. If they are short staffed, call a caterer. I am sure there are a few hundred who would jump at the chance to cater such an event.

Yeah, I suppose watercress or cucumber finger sandwiches with no crust would have been better for football players, amirite? :rolleyes:

On matters as such as this, you really see just how far gone Trump supporters are. There is almost no debating how cheap and low class this was. Yet here they are backing The blob every step of the way.
Low class eh?
Maybe he should have put them on a charter plane to join the Dems 9n the beach with the lobbyists DURING THE SHUTDOWN...

On a side note I have worked for several professional football and baseball players here in KC. Several times they have bought pizza, bbq & beer for my crews. Guess I should have complained that it was low class and we wanted French cuisine

Exhibit A
Congressional Dems are indeed exhibit A. Along with all the fruitcakes like you lol.

CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY......

Deranged little bitches

Low class eh?

Exhibit A
Congressional Dems are indeed exhibit A. Along with all the fruitcakes like you lol.

Deranged little bitches

You sad little nan

It's amazing how liberals cry about everything Trump does without having any idea of facts surrounding anything.

View attachment 240235
Ah...a pic of tiny trump with one of his boyfriends. Putin wasn't available?
You tell us. You idiots claim to know everything.
We don't know everything....but we certainly aren't afraid of learning things.

Low class eh?

Exhibit A

Deranged little bitches

You sad little nan
"nan"? Is that short for "nancy"? Asking for a friend.

View attachment 240235
Another lie

You and I both have no idea.

Actually all I can find is for a meeting. No mention of lunch.
Uhmmm, due to the shutdown, the catering staff is not there.
And I saw they still showed up, knowing what would be served.

I sure do wonder why tiny trump invited members of Congress to LUNCH at the WH today, then.....maybe to serve them leftover McDonalds?

Low class eh?

Exhibit A

Deranged little bitches

You sad little nan
"nan"? Is that short for "nancy"? Asking for a friend.

Well I typed “man”, I guess the computer corrected it to call grumps dickless. I

View attachment 240241

Pretty much the most ridiculous thing I’ve seen.
The pic with him standing behind that pile of fast food was MORE so.
You really must cut down on those whoppers. I understand you're so fat they offered you to co-host the View.
You "understand"? Sorry to tell you you've been stalking the wrong person.....you might want to check to make sure it isn't Allie Baba you are snooping after.

View attachment 240235
Another lie
Well, you might think so.......in your self-induced ignorance.

View attachment 240241

Pretty much the most ridiculous thing I’ve seen.
The pic with him standing behind that pile of fast food was MORE so.
You really must cut down on those whoppers. I understand you're so fat they offered you to co-host the View.
You "understand"? Sorry to tell you you've been stalking the wrong person.....you might want to check to make sure it isn't Allie Baba you are snooping after.
Hey, I'm not making this up. Everyone says you're a real porker, worthy of co-hosting the View in fact.

Yeah, and if he would have served them steak and lobster, you leftist would have cryed fowel by saying "how dare they live it up while the government is shut down" ??

Trump wins again... Tired of Trump winning yet ? LOL

I guess Chik fil A wasn't good enough, eh?

Chik Fil-A is not allowed in Washington DC because of the gay thingie!

Forum List

Back