The Clemson football team went to the White House. And were served Burger King

Trump greets Clemson Tigers with fast-food buffet of Wendy's, McDonald's, and Burger King as they celebrate their national championship

Burger King, Wendy's and McDonalds were the fare for the National Champions. Really? Trump said they had reduced the staff. But I am willing to bet there are a few hundred caterers that would jump at the chance to cater an event like the President congratulating the College Football National Champions.

Fast food at the White House for an event? Just trashy and unacceptable.
It's amazing how liberals cry about everything Trump does without having any idea of facts surrounding anything.

View attachment 240235
Ah...a pic of tiny trump with one of his boyfriends. Putin wasn't available?
You tell us. You idiots claim to know everything.
We don't know everything....but we certainly aren't afraid of learning things.

1what-if-i-told-you-college-kids-like-fast-food.jpg

Trump greets Clemson Tigers with fast-food buffet of Wendy's, McDonald's, and Burger King as they celebrate their national championship

Burger King, Wendy's and McDonalds were the fare for the National Champions. Really? Trump said they had reduced the staff. But I am willing to bet there are a few hundred caterers that would jump at the chance to cater an event like the President congratulating the College Football National Champions.

I rember when 44 hat hot dogs flown in. But that was perfectly acceptable because you were not upset with him right?
If they had spent the money to have it catered then how many would have been upset that they were spending money while others were going without a paycheck. So basically it is a lose lose situation not matter what he did.

Yeah, and if he would have served them steak and lobster, you leftist would have cryed fowel by saying "how dare they live it up while the government is shut down" ??

Trump wins again... Tired of Trump winning yet ? LOL

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving

View attachment 240241

Pretty much the most ridiculous thing I’ve seen.
The pic with him standing behind that pile of fast food was MORE so.
You really must cut down on those whoppers. I understand you're so fat they offered you to co-host the View.
You "understand"? Sorry to tell you you've been stalking the wrong person.....you might want to check to make sure it isn't Allie Baba you are snooping after.

When Bodey was in the Air Force, they had to use a C-5 when she needed transpo.

I rember when 44 hat hot dogs flown in. But that was perfectly acceptable because you were not upset with him right?
If they had spent the money to have it catered then how many would have been upset that they were spending money while others were going without a paycheck. So basically it is a lose lose situation not matter what he did.

What was the occasion for the hot dogs?

View attachment 240241

You really must cut down on those whoppers. I understand you're so fat they offered you to co-host the View.
You "understand"? Sorry to tell you you've been stalking the wrong person.....you might want to check to make sure it isn't Allie Baba you are snooping after.

When Bodey was in the Air Force, they had to use a C5 when she needed transpo.
I heard they landed C5s on her ass in emergencies.

You are talking about college kids. Maybe that is what they wanted.
Trump doesn’t see any difference

He could live on fast food

actually, according to what I've read, if a person eats nothing but fast food they will quickly develop health problems and die. However, long before they die, they will become a drain on our medicare and medicaid tax dollars (my money). So, in addition to being irresponsible, it is costly ( to me) for REAL Americans (conservatives) to eat fast food.
Actually, we can ONLY HOPE. View attachment 240325

Trump will probably wind up pissing on your grave! Liberalism is self-destructive.

AP19015034121393.jpg

This player looks so disappointed in the fare being offered!
Oh dear....that photo is going to haunt him for life.

Not any more than yours does! Oh, wait! That's not you, is it? Do you know who this is?

Didn't think so!
Don't care who it is....but I'm sure his family and friends know who he is......and he will be brutalized over that pic for a loooooooong time.

That being said.....how come tiny trump didn't leave out all the Burger King paper crowns for the team? Is he saving them for bedroom role playing with his next hooker?

View attachment 240241

When Bodey was in the Air Force, they had to use a C-5 when she needed transpo.
Poor Jeffrey.....can't even get what little facts have been passed to him right. :71:

AP19015034121393.jpg

This player looks so disappointed in the fare being offered!
Oh dear....that photo is going to haunt him for life.

Not any more than yours does! Oh, wait! That's not you, is it? Do you know who this is?

Didn't think so!
Don't care who it is....but I'm sure his family and friends know who he is......and he will be brutalized over that pic for a loooooooong time.

That being said.....how come tiny trump didn't leave out all the Burger King paper crowns for the team? Is he saving them for bedroom role playing with his next hooker?

You need to fire your writer. Your posts are not funny and they are devoid of intelligence, so exactly what are you aiming for?

You are talking about college kids. Maybe that is what they wanted.
Trump doesn’t see any difference

He could live on fast food

actually, according to what I've read, if a person eats nothing but fast food they will quickly develop health problems and die. However, long before they die, they will become a drain on our medicare and medicaid tax dollars (my money). So, in addition to being irresponsible, it is costly ( to me) for REAL Americans (conservatives) to eat fast food.
Actually, we can ONLY HOPE. View attachment 240325

Trump will probably wind up pissing on your grave! Liberalism is self-destructive.
Oh.....I'm not the least bit worried about him out-lasting me. :71:

If Trump would have catered it he would have been criticized for being lavish during a government shutdown. You guys are just miserable people.

Btw, trump paid for this out of his own pocket.
The entitled OP thinks he should have done better with his free shit :lol:
If you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. :71:
Why not? He donates his salary. Why wouldnt he buy some dudes a few burgers?
"he donates his salary"......:71: Bridge....Brooklyn....great price....interested?
Yea, the one thing that doesnt get leaked is him lying about donating his charity.
Het, i got a ocean front mansion down the road here in TN ill sell ya. Cheap.
;)

Btw, trump paid for this out of his own pocket.
The entitled OP thinks he should have done better with his free shit :lol:
If you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. :71:
Why not? He donates his salary. Why wouldnt he buy some dudes a few burgers?
"he donates his salary"......:71: Bridge....Brooklyn....great price....interested?
You really haven't got an ounce of honesty in you. Trump doesn't take the $400,000 salary for President. You know that. Why do you lie?

Forum List

Back