The Clenched Fist Of Truth

You gonna go shoot a libtard today? What do you plan on doing about it?
Is that REALLY what you got out of that ad?

That's how the Left is SPINNING it
I doubt she even listened to the ad. She went straight to knee jerk.
You're right. I didn't listen to it. I read the OP's Post and that is what I was responding to:
HOW MUCH LONGER WILL YOU PUT UP WITH IT?
I didn't need the ad. It doesn't matter what it said. And I guess I still need an answer?

The media encompasses all groups. It's the popular mainstream media I have an issue with, how they spin events, leave out or accentuate certain facts and give a skewed view of certain events. Even the OP's NRA video in post #1 fits that category. All we as the public require is the facts, not force fed pablum by spinmeisters with an agenda to espouse. I think that's WHY we ended up with Trump, people are so fed up with being force fed liberalism.

How much longer will you put up with it?

Seems it's you libtards doing the shooting...given the congressional ball game

And the attempted assassination of Trump during the election....and the black lies matter sympathizer who murdered 5 police officers and 9 others in Dallas....I don't think he was a conservative republican....

Is that REALLY what you got out of that ad?

That's how the Left is SPINNING it
I doubt she even listened to the ad. She went straight to knee jerk.
You're right. I didn't listen to it. I read the OP's Post and that is what I was responding to:
HOW MUCH LONGER WILL YOU PUT UP WITH IT?
I didn't need the ad. It doesn't matter what it said. And I guess I still need an answer?

Until we put more judges and justices on the court who actually understand the Bill of Rights and the 2nd Amendment.

Sounds more like the clenched sphincter of the NRA. They are afraid their brand of crazy has gone as far as it can go, and they will soon be seen for the cowards they are.

Forum List

Back