The Cliff Notes Version of hiLIARy's Awful Book

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
In the event anyone feels the eensy beensiest inclination to buy and read hiLIARy's awful, self-absorbed book, I'll save you the time and money. The entire tome can be summed up in this passage:

hillary_absolution_9-12-17-1.jpg

Holy Shit is the understatement of the year.

kate reads books on Twitter

In the event anyone feels the eensy beensiest inclination to buy and read hiLIARy's awful, self-absorbed book, I'll save you the time and money. The entire tome can be summed up in this passage:

View attachment 148936

LOL. It appears Hillary is asking her fans to open up their pocketbooks then she will take a huuuuuge dump in them.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/12/hillary-opens-up-about-the-damn-emails-concession-in-new-book/
The first few weeks after the election

Back at home, I caught up on TV shows Bill had been saving. We raced through old episodes of The Good Wife, Madam Secretary, Blue Bloods, and NCIS: Los Angeles, which Bill insists is the best of the franchise. I also finally saw the last season of Downton Abbey.

What's really giving me the creeps is her claim that she wore yoga pants.

Ewwwwwww.

She is angry, bitter, embarrassed and probably alot more ruthless than people know. She saw the great chance for the most powerful position in the world, a life even easier for her kids and grandkids than it already is, and probably cared least about the American people. She was coached and as cautious as she could be believing that not doing anything really stupid would be enough since she had the big money backers and media on her side, among many others. "Just lay low, let others endorse and portray you as the greatest, and win in a landslide".

Put that into contrast with Trump who already had a global brand name, billions in the bank and no need to do anything to ensure the financial security of his family. He was hardly controlled, but knew the language that Americans wanted to hear and the actions they want to see taken. How rare is that for a billionaire?

As I said, I hope Trump keeps all of his promises, it would haunt Clinton even more and put an exclamation mark on just how out of touch she was when Trump is re-elected.

Doesn't hitlery have like 2 or 3 books "written" already?

I think the only ones she actually sold were the manuscripts the publishers had to buy.

Why would anyone put themselves through actually reading her bullshit? I'd rather try and read 1984 on LSD.

What does this say about Hillary when even her most devoted constituents couldn't hold their noses and cast a vote for her?

What does this say about Hillary when even her most devoted constituents couldn't hold their noses and cast a vote for her?

There are several million of them, and a lot of them voted for her several times, even posthumously.

View attachment 148936

If you didn't think Hillary was crazy before, after reading her book, you KNOW she is crazy.

As bad as Trump is, he is a thousand times better than her.

View attachment 148936

If you didn't think Hillary was crazy before, after reading her book, you KNOW she is crazy.

I dont' think Trump is bad at all. And he's certainly better than the epic fail hiLIARy would have been.

Doesn't hitlery have like 2 or 3 books "written" already?

I think the only ones she actually sold were the manuscripts the publishers had to buy.

Why would anyone put themselves through actually reading her bullshit? I'd rather try and read 1984 on LSD.
Reading the linked article, it appears she just published her day journal with plans to scam her fans out of millions, but ended up scamming the publisher instead. She'll have problems finding another publisher even if she published the Great American Novel.

Sales of Hillary Clinton’s New Memoir Drop Sharply in 2nd Week
Sales of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s new memoir, “Hard Choices,” declined 43.5 percent to 48,000 copies in its second week on the shelves, according to Nielsen BookScan.

The sales figures put pressure on the publisher, Simon & Schuster, which paid Mrs. Clinton a multimillion-dollar advance to write about her time at the State Department and has invested heavily in the book’s rollout, one of the biggest of the year.

About 85,000 copies were sold in the week after the book’s June 10 release, according to BookScan, a subscription service that tracks sales at over 80 percent of book vendors in the United States. Those figures do not include e-books, which increased sales by about 15 percent, to roughly 100,000 electronic and hardcover copies.

First-week sales typically account for about 30 percent of the total, thanks to the publicity blitzes that accompany publishers’ biggest releases. That means “Hard Choices” could fall far short of the one million copies that Simon & Schuster shipped to bookstores, industry executives said. (Publishers sell books on consignment and must take back copies that do not sell in the stores.)

The second-week figures also increase the likelihood that Simon & Schuster will not sell enough books to make up for Mrs. Clinton’s advance, said a publishing executive who did not want to speak on the record about a competitor’s book.

View attachment 148936

I dont' think Trump is bad at all. And he's certainly better than the epic fail hiLIARy would have been.
Trump is a deluded idiot, but I agree; "he is a thousand times better than her".

She's right. If you didn't vote, you deserve nothing but scorn and ridicule.

no one to vote for, and both of them to vote against.
It's a civic duty to vote, but I refused to vote for either one of the deplorables. Mine was one of the many votes that caused neither Trump nor Hillary to achieve over 49% of the vote. Unfortunately, too many Americans thought the election was a waste of time and less than 55% bothered to vote at all.

Does Hildabeast blame bernie for her hildashart

incontinent-hillary.jpg

She's right. If you didn't vote, you deserve nothing but scorn and ridicule.

no one to vote for, and both of them to vote against.
It's a civic duty to vote, but I refused to vote for either one of the deplorables. Mine was one of the many votes that caused neither Trump nor Hillary to achieve over 49% of the vote. Unfortunately, too many Americans thought the election was a waste of time and less than 55% bothered to vote at all.
I tend to think it is a waste of time to vote. No matter who wins nothing really changes, but the Oligarchy always gets richer and more powerful.

Forum List

Back