The Clinton Exodus Begins

Lol you people are blowing this way out of proportion. This update has come too little too late. Hillary has her share of scandals, but Trump's far outweigh hers. It's hurt her poll numbers no doubt, but she will still win. Mitt Romney's polling average was lower than her at this point. Hillary will win.
She is on a downward spiral. Doug Shoen who has been with the Clinton's since 94' just announced he is no longer supporting Clinton and won't vote for her due to the FBI investigation being re-opened.
So she is in a downward spiral because some guy named Doug is ditching her?

Look, at this late in the game, people have already made up their minds about who they will vote for. There isn't very many undecided voters left. Some of them may have been turned off by this scandal, but that doesn't mean they will just jump over to Trump.
And of course YOUR source of truth is truer than the OTHER sources of truth.

In this case, yes. I made the effort to actually sign up on Twitter and look for myself.
I did too, but now what do I do??? Of course I am clueless, I don't even have a facebook account....I talk to my friends on the phone...or in person....I like to talk, what can I say??? :D

but, what am I suppose to do....select who I want to follow? And then what???? Is there some course I could take on this...??? :lol:

Bwhaaaaaaa :(
Just google the name of the person and put Twitter behind it. Their page will come up for you.
but then what Mrs.M? Can you give me a brief on how it all actually works?

Ok, I google a name, put twitter at the end and I will get whomever I am interested in and go to their twitter page....am I suppose to select follow? And what does "follow" give me? Their comments and messages they post? Can I answer what they have posted or comment on their post, where they will see me responding or do they have to follow me in order for them to see me responding??????????????????? HELPPPPPPPP!

I have no idea.....and how do I even respond to their post? And how do I start a post of my own?

Crud, I am exhausted just thinking about having to figure this out!
Type into the search engine Barack Obama Twitter you'll see official link and click that, then read the page and scroll down to read more. You don't have to join unless you want to see who he is following and he's following far too many people to find Hillary. You'd be looking for days. I would not join facebook. Steer clear of it. Once you join they keep you signed up even after you ask to be removed. There is way too many horror stories about facebook. I would not have anything to do with that site.

Twitter is alright. I had an account and then canceled it after too many people started following me (thousands). It felt overwhelming - like I was in a room with thousands of strangers watching every word I wrote. It felt creepy. My computer tech told me that was the idea - gain a lot of followers. I told him I don't like that idea - please get me out of there now!

I don't think I could do twitter....kind of like what you said plus...it seems pointless? I don't get it :dunno:

She is on a downward spiral. Doug Shoen who has been with the Clinton's since 94' just announced he is no longer supporting Clinton and won't vote for her due to the FBI investigation being re-opened.

Look, at this late in the game, people have already made up their minds about who they will vote for. There isn't very many undecided voters left. Some of them may have been turned off by this scandal, but that doesn't mean they will just jump over to Trump.
15-20% are independent.
THEY decide the election.
There's a breaking point with the Clintons.
America may have reached that limit.

There is a breaking point with Trump as well.
There is a breaking point for everyone. The problem with Clinton is that she got away with so much for so long that people are offended and very angry. It's easier to take a city with bars on the gates than retake that kind of ground. She is in a no win situation. Hillary has plenty of money and two lovely grandchildren. She should resign, write a book or two and enjoy her family. No one ever said on their death bed, I wish I would had worked more, I wish I would have spent less time with my children and grandchildren. Bill doesn't want 4 more years in the White House. He's worn out. Look at him.

Thing is - I could say the same about Trump. He's angered and offended many and he doesn't have the temperment for the office.

It just sucks that we have crap choices.
No, you couldn't say the same about Trump because Trump doesn't have Hillary Clinton's criminal record and he isn't under an FBI investigation that is headed for a Grand Jury. Hillary is.

15-20% are independent.

There is a breaking point for everyone. The problem with Clinton is that she got away with so much for so long that people are offended and very angry. It's easier to take a city with bars on the gates than retake that kind of ground. She is in a no win situation. Hillary has plenty of money and two lovely grandchildren. She should resign, write a book or two and enjoy her family. No one ever said on their death bed, I wish I would had worked more, I wish I would have spent less time with my children and grandchildren. Bill doesn't want 4 more years in the White House. He's worn out. Look at him.

Thing is - I could say the same about Trump. He's angered and offended many and he doesn't have the temperment for the office.

No shit. Out of 325 million people in the United States, these are the best 2 we could come up with? Really?

Even Michelle Obama is Ditching Hillary ...Oh wait it was just More Bull Shit Mountain stew

Hannity Tweets Apology for Sharing False Report on Michelle Obama Deleting Clinton Tweets
Source: Mediaite

sean-hannity-234.jpeg

Sean Hannity has recently started to indulge more in what one might call tabloid conspiracies, but today he did apologize after sharing one.

See, Hannity keeps up with the site The Gateway Pundit, and one of the posts up earlier today was titled “Rats Jump Ship=> Michelle Obama Did Scrubs Hillary Clinton from Twitter History?”

WOW WHAT A BOMBSHELL except for the fact that this didn’t happen.

What was the evidence of this? That @MichelleObama apparently hasn’t tweeted anything since early 2013. The only problem here is that the main Twitter account the FLOTUS uses is, well, @FLOTUS.

Read more: Hannity Tweets Apology for Sharing False Report on Michelle Obama Deleting Clinton Tweets
Hannity is as a member of Trump's Chumps, and therefore as gullible as the rest of the rube herd.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

They don't engage either of their brain cells in common sense, much less critical thinking.

Lol you people are blowing this way out of proportion. This update has come too little too late. Hillary has her share of scandals, but Trump's far outweigh hers. It's hurt her poll numbers no doubt, but she will still win. Mitt Romney's polling average was lower than her at this point. Hillary will win.

No. She isn't in a downward spiral over Doug Shoen. She is in a downward spiral over the news coming out this morning.
Wiles - a writer for American Thinker reported the following news:

Not only is the probe reopened, it has been upgraded and expanded. It has been upgraded from a preliminary inquiry to a formal criminal investigation with grand jury power. That also means that, at least at the level of the federal grand jury itself, assistant U.S. attorneys assigned to that grand jury are now for the first time formally involved.

Who is being investigated? Hillary Clinton. It's very serious. She's not going to survive this one.
It's so fallacious that you ignore all of Trump's scandals that have so clearly affected his poll numbers. Trump has actual court cases next month including fraud and child rape. Stop pretending Trump's approval ratings aren't worse than Hillary's.

15-20% are independent.

No, you couldn't say the same about Trump because Trump doesn't have Hillary Clinton's criminal record and he isn't under an FBI investigation that is headed for a Grand Jury. Hillary is.

No, but he is being investigated for fraud in a couple of states, investigation for underage sex, and has been investigated for having ties to Russia who hacked the DNC system who he is running against.

It's crap all around.

No. She isn't in a downward spiral over Doug Shoen. She is in a downward spiral over the news coming out this morning.

Not only is the probe reopened, it has been upgraded and expanded. It has been upgraded from a preliminary inquiry to a formal criminal investigation with grand jury power. That also means that, at least at the level of the federal grand jury itself, assistant U.S. attorneys assigned to that grand jury are now for the first time formally involved.

Who is being investigated? Hillary Clinton. It's very serious. She's not going to survive this one.

I looked up the article - it's total conjecture and provides no sources for that claim. There is nothing from the FBI indicating that that I have seen.

15-20% are independent.

No shit. Out of 325 million people in the United States, these are the best 2 we could come up with? Really?
3/4 of voters stayed home during the primaries. They let the batshit crazy tards decide who the nominees would be.

If you didn't vote in the primaries, take a look in the mirror to find the culprit responsible for these two fucked up choices.

Moody's Analytics election model predicts Clinton win
Source: Reuters

Low gas prices and President Barack Obama's high approval ratings are key factors that favor Democrat Hillary Clinton winning the White House in next week's election, according to a model from Moody's Analytics that has accurately predicted the last nine U.S. presidential contests.

Clinton is forecast to pick up 332 Electoral College votes against 206 for Republican Donald Trump, Moody's Analytics predicted on Tuesday in the final update of its model before Election Day on Nov. 8. That would match Obama's margin of victory over Republican challenger Mitt Romney in 2012.

The Reuters-Ipsos States of the Nation project also predicts a Clinton win, with a 95 percent probability of her winning at least 278 electoral votes. A candidate needs to win at least 270 electoral votes to be elected president.

The Moody's Analytics model is based on a combination of state-level economic conditions and political history, and has correctly called the outcome of each presidential election since Republican Ronald Reagan unseated Democrat Jimmy Carter in 1980.

Read more: http://reuters.com/article/idUSKBN12W56J
And this year they are wrong.

15-20% are independent.

Depressing isn't it?

I looked up the article - it's total conjecture and provides no sources for that claim. There is nothing from the FBI indicating that that I have seen.
American Thinker (irony!) is a favorite piss rag the rubes line up to be lied to by. It's down there with InfoWars, The Daily Caller, and Drudge.

15-20% are independent.

3/4 of voters stayed home during the primaries. They let the batshit crazy tards decide who the nominees would be.

If you didn't vote in the primaries, take a look in the mirror to find the culprit responsible for these two fucked up choices.

Funny how the two entire extreme opposites in Ted Cruz who was as far right and a Constitutionalist as you can get, and Bernie Sanders the Democratic Socialist look so good right now. Could you imagine the debates between those two about the issues? That would have been interesting to watch.

These tards who keep going back to the same propaganda outlets over and over to be lied to again and again DESERVE to be lied to. They are BEGGING to be lied to.

As long as the tards keep demanding their heads be stuffed to overflowing with manufactured bullshit, these "media" outlets will stick to that business model.

Looks like The Miami Herald is making an Exodus from Trump ..

Miami Herald Makes DEVASTATING Donald Trump Announcement
Donald Trump: an unregistered sex offender. YES !

snip
The Miami Herald Editorial Board has officially endorsed Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton for president.

They were quick to note this wasn’t about picking the lesser of two evils. They addressed that first and ended it with a strong insult for Republican presidential nominee alleged unregistered sex offender Donald Trump.

‘It is not about choosing between a bad candidate and a worse one. The narrative that Hillary Clinton is the lesser of two evils is patently wrong. Ms. Clinton is a pragmatic, tough-minded woman of accomplishment and political conviction with a demonstrated mastery of policy. She is politically flawed. However, Donald Trump is a damaged human being.’
Furthermore, they added that the election wasn’t about the common man vs. the elite, which is a common belief that has revolved around this election since the very beginning in the primaries.

BREAKING: Miami Herald Makes DEVASTATING Donald Trump Announcement (DETAILS)

Outstanding critique of the Herald endorsement !
The Miami Herald recommends Hillary Clinton for president of the United States

Funny how the two entire extreme opposites in Ted Cruz who was as far right and a Constitutionalist as you can get, and Bernie Sanders the Democratic Socialist look so good right now. Could you imagine the debates between those two about the issues? That would have been interesting to watch.
Cruz is incapable of being honest, unfortunately. I'd like him a lot more if he talked straight.

Thus far, your source hasn't proven it's case, particularly when multiple sources indicate quite the opposite.
And of course YOUR source of truth is truer than the OTHER sources of truth.

In this case, yes. I made the effort to actually sign up on Twitter and look for myself.
I did too, but now what do I do??? Of course I am clueless, I don't even have a facebook account....I talk to my friends on the phone...or in person....I like to talk, what can I say??? :D

but, what am I suppose to do....select who I want to follow? And then what???? Is there some course I could take on this...??? :lol:

Stay away from facebook.
Ok, I have stayed away from it so far......but why stay away from it?
It's a vast anti-intellectual waste land.

Just google the name of the person and put Twitter behind it. Their page will come up for you.
but then what Mrs.M? Can you give me a brief on how it all actually works?

Ok, I google a name, put twitter at the end and I will get whomever I am interested in and go to their twitter page....am I suppose to select follow? And what does "follow" give me? Their comments and messages they post? Can I answer what they have posted or comment on their post, where they will see me responding or do they have to follow me in order for them to see me responding??????????????????? HELPPPPPPPP!

I have no idea.....and how do I even respond to their post? And how do I start a post of my own?

Crud, I am exhausted just thinking about having to figure this out!
Type into the search engine Barack Obama Twitter you'll see official link and click that, then read the page and scroll down to read more. You don't have to join unless you want to see who he is following and he's following far too many people to find Hillary. You'd be looking for days. I would not join facebook. Steer clear of it. Once you join they keep you signed up even after you ask to be removed. There is way too many horror stories about facebook. I would not have anything to do with that site.

Twitter is alright. I had an account and then canceled it after too many people started following me (thousands). It felt overwhelming - like I was in a room with thousands of strangers watching every word I wrote. It felt creepy. My computer tech told me that was the idea - gain a lot of followers. I told him I don't like that idea - please get me out of there now!

I don't think I could do twitter....kind of like what you said plus...it seems pointless? I don't get it :dunno:
Me neither.

I can see it now...
All the Trespassing babysitters in Miami answering polling calls intended for their employers saying they're voting for Hillary.

Forum List

Back