The Clinton's are crooks

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
New book Clinton Cash could threaten Hillary s campaign Latest News Videos Fox News

Go ahead democrats vote for these two crooks to run our nation and watch your lives continue to implode, watch your chances for a comfortable retirement disappear forever. I know 75% of women are going to ignore the facts and vote for Hillary because most women these days are sexist bigots. There is nothing we can do to change that, what we need to do is vote! Get your butt to the polls and vote for a change in direction. If Hillary wins we will have no change for the better all we will get is a bunch of scandal and lies for the next 4 years. NO THANKS!

New book Clinton Cash could threaten Hillary s campaign Latest News Videos Fox News

Go ahead democrats vote for these two crooks to run our nation and watch your lives continue to implode, watch your chances for a comfortable retirement disappear forever. I know 75% of women are going to ignore the facts and vote for Hillary because most women these days are sexist bigots. There is nothing we can do to change that, what we need to do is vote! Get your butt to the polls and vote for a change in direction. If Hillary wins we will have no change for the better all we will get is a bunch of scandal and lies for the next 4 years. NO THANKS!
I watched an interview with the author this morning on Fox and most people think this book will be a turd in Hitlery's punchbowl.

I watched an interview with the author this morning on Fox and most people think this book will be a turd in Hitlery's punchbowl.

Most people? well not me and it's early yet. Give it time.

I don't have a side of the aisle. I'm apolitical with positions found in both camps

Yeah right...:laugh:

Have never voted. Actually that's not quite true. I vote in elementary school for class rep and it was for myself. I know what's going on because I live here, but because all politicians are liars and corrupt voting for any is accepting that reality and saying you're ok with it. I'm not ok with it so don't vote.

Have never voted. Actually that's not quite true. I vote in elementary school for class rep and it was for myself. I know what's going on because I live here, but because all politicians are liars and corrupt voting for any is accepting that reality and saying you're ok with it. I'm not ok with it so don't vote
You don't vote? Well from my stand point that's a good thing. If you aren't adult enough to be able to tell whom is honest and trustworthy and whom is a crook and a liar then you shouldn't be voting. All liberals say that all politicians are liars when one of their hopefuls are caught lying. And all liberals say they are non political when it's discovered that their side of the isle is as crooked and incompetent as the day is long. I would say this was a nice try but it wasn't.

Everyone knows that the Clintons are crooks. But being a crook has never been a disqualifier for Democrat votes. Marion Barry smoked crack, William Jefferson was caught with $90,000 in his freezer, Charlie Rangel was a tax cheat, Jessie Jackson Jr. used campaign funds for personal use, Ted Kennedy Murdered a woman, and they all got re-elected after the fact.

Everyone knows that the Clintons are crooks. But being a crook has never been a disqualifier for Democrat votes. Marion Barry smoked crack, William Jefferson was caught with $90,000 in his freezer, Charlie Rangel was a tax cheat, Jessie Jackson Jr. used campaign funds for personal use, Ted Kennedy Murdered a woman, and they all got re-elected after the fact

I agree with you that historically it's been that way but I think the table is turning. I think Obama's presidency has awakened the American people. No one wants more of this crap...except for a few morons on this board but they are just federal government trolls sent here by the Obama and the DNC.

Everyone knows that the Clintons are crooks. But being a crook has never been a disqualifier for Democrat votes. Marion Barry smoked crack, William Jefferson was caught with $90,000 in his freezer, Charlie Rangel was a tax cheat, Jessie Jackson Jr. used campaign funds for personal use, Ted Kennedy Murdered a woman, and they all got re-elected after the fact

I agree with you that historically it's been that way but I think the table is turning. I think Obama's presidency has awakened the American people. No one wants more of this crap...except for a few morons on this board but they are just federal government trolls sent here by the Obama and the DNC.

Democrats get the felon vote for a reason. There is also a reason democrats demand ballots get sent to prisons while our troops get theirs too late to count. Democrats are fine with electing crooks to office so as long as those crooks steal money away from decent citizens and give it to themselves.

:cuckoo:town

there is no arguing with imbeciles like the OP on a subject like this

Hillary will lose and the GOP will have all three branches of government...mark my words. Or I'll eat a bug!

Forum List

Back