The Cold War- Russia and China and Iran and Cuba oh my!

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
There was a thread that asked whether we wanted a 'cold war with Russia'.

Of course only the true idiots want a war with any country- but the 'point' as much as there was on in the thread was that we should antagonize Russia or risk a new Cold war.

Do any of the Trumpites use the same standard when thinking of dealing with China? With Iran? With Cuba?

I don't want a cold war- or any war with any country. But none of these countries- Russia, China, Iran, Cuba- are our friends. All of them are competing with the United States in one degree or another.

Both Russia and China are pushing their international boundaries but only Russia has actually crossed its border into another countries territory in the last 10 years. So why the concern with being friendly with Russia- but the drum beating against China?

Shouldn't we be holding them all to similar expectations- and be firm in our resolve with all of them- and not just let Russia be the exception?

War is the health of the State. Always has been and always will be. Which is why Statists love war, because they love an ever expanding State. Of course, most Americans get screwed by an ever expanding State.

War is the health of the State. Always has been and always will be. Which is why Statists love war, because they love an ever expanding State. Of course, most Americans get screwed by an ever expanding State.

Well thanks for the non-answer to my question.

It is more than the apologists are offering.

Well thanks for the non-answer to my question.

It is more than the apologists are offering.
I did not like your question, so I ignored it. Sorry.

Forum List

Back