The Colorado shooter, why don't we know what gun he used?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The guy before the Muslims killed 14 people...the shooter in Colorado.....does anyone know what kind of fun he used..? we knew almost immediately what gun the Muslims used, but so far I still can't find out what he used......

I am thinking it wasn't an AR-15.......does anyone know?

Wasn't that one classified as another 'lone wolf'? Are we thinking of the same one?
The guy before the Muslims killed 14 people...the shooter in Colorado.....does anyone know what kind of fun he used..? we knew almost immediately what gun the Muslims used, but so far I still can't find out what he used......

Forget that. I was thinking of the one after it.
Wasn't that one classified as another 'lone wolf'? Are we thinking of the same one?

Perhaps this chart used by the media and anti-gun nuts will help.

firearms_identification.jpg

Planning a copycat excursion are we?

No…I am not a muslim or a lefty….they seem to specialize in shootings…..

Funny, this guy was neither.

Yeah…he was a deranged nut…..with no religious or political affiliations..

-- who trolled message boards preaching about Jeebus in ALL CAPS and vandalized another PP facility in South Carolina...

>> Mr. Dear, who is 57, had praised people who attacked abortion providers, saying they were doing “God’s work.” In 2009, said the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity out of concerns for the privacy of the family, Mr. Dear described as “heroes” members of the Army of God, a loosely organized group of anti-abortion extremists that has claimed responsibility for a number of killings and bombings.

.... “Turn to JESUS or burn in hell,” he wrote on one site on Oct. 7, 2005. “WAKE UP SINNERS U CANT SAVE YOURSELF U WILL DIE AN WORMS SHALL EAT YOUR FLESH, NOW YOUR SOUL IS GOING SOMEWHERE. ... Every knee shall bow an every tongue will confess that JESUS IS LORD.” <<
Nope -- no religious or political affiliations there, no way. :eusa_snooty:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back