The Coming Democratic Meltdown: AG Barr Says He Found A Way to Get Key Citizenship Question OnCensus

The census Citizenship question is essential in order to preserving White European heritage and culture in America. The question is a key ingredient to making America great again! Without White people in charge, as we have been since our country's founding, America will slip into the abyss of doom and destruction and we will cease to be a nation with borders, language, and culture created by White European Americans.

Exactly what a white supremacist would say.
Huh! Do you disagree this country was originally founded by White people of European heritage for White people?

Doesn't matter. The country was founded by people fleeing tyranny. It has always been a beacon for freedom.

Nonsense.
Democrats are afraid of losing 10% of their base.
I figure the only reason Democrats like sanctuary cities is because it allows them to cheat in elections and increase their influence in Congress.
Imagine what will happen if 30% of their voters turn out not to be citizens and 10% of them are actually criminal aliens.

You are nonsense. Republicans and white men are desperate to hold onto their political power so they resort to this trick to intimidate respoindents. It is
What trick? This isn’t the first time this question has been asked. What makes it a trick this time?

Because the motive behind it is political.

No it isn’t.

Yes it is. The evidence is provided by the deceased GOP consultant who sold Trump on it. He even provided the lie about it having to do with the Voting Rights Act which was a lie.
So you're saying that a national census with a citizenship question is somehow evil????
What are you, some kind of retard????

The last time it was asked was 1950. I don't think Obama was President that long
Busy Bee...it was asked as:... if you are not a citizen skip to question 9...that kind of thing...Obama took that off...

They are now trespassers.

So is the irritating kid who plays on my lawn, but I don't think we should throw him in a concentration camp, either.

How did we take their land? Show me their property/land deeds they had proving it was their land.

So essentially, this is what terrifies you... when white people are in the minority, someone might take your shit.

Thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back