The Coming Democratic Meltdown: AG Barr Says He Found A Way to Get Key Citizenship Question OnCensus

Um, no. First, this section of the constitution was overridden by the 14th Amendment.
You need to go back to law school, dumb fuck.

99% of all Illegals are Indians (Aztec, Mayan, etc) who are not taxed (because they are illegal).

Illegals are NOT supposed to be counted, PER THE CONSTITUTION.

So, lick my butt and suck on my balls.

Um, no. First, this section of the constitution was overridden by the 14th Amendment.

Secondly, at that time, Indians were counted because their territories were considered their own nations within the nation. Before we wanted their stuff and genocided the fuck out them.
Since when have you commies ever given a single rat fuck about historical context?

Well, now it's biting your dicks off. Take your medicine.

We're not counting untaxed injuns (aka illegal Mexicans and the like).

Don't like it? Change it.

Until then...

... lick my butt and suck on my balls...

That's why I asked. What stuff? One example would suffice.

You know, land.

You'd have to look up the Trail of Tears or the Black Hills of North Dakota.

Gold too.

Borrowed from Bob del Grosso

This needs saying.
In the short-term the GOP led attempt to add a citizenship question to the census, is nothing more or less than an attempt to force an undercount in states that contain large numbers of immigrants.

In other words: blue states.

Here is the calculus:

Fewer people in blue states => fewer registered democrat representatives in congress=> less power for blue states more power to red states

Undercount the populations in blues states => reduced federal funding to education, health care and you name it in blues states = more money to red states

Of course it's much easier and motivating to cite the end game and say "T--mp is trying to make America White Again," but the immediate practical reason for the citizenship question is rooted in the needs of a minority (aging GOP caucasians) that has grown increasingly terrified of losing power.

You know, land.

Gold too.

You know, land.

Gold too.
I dob't know what senile old Eddie's ramblin' about, but you have you Indians confused. Gold was mostly in Mexico.

You know, land.

Gold too.

You know, land.

Gold too.
I dob't know what senile old Eddie's ramblin' about, but you have you Indians confused. Gold was mostly in Mexico.
Pardon me ,,but isn't the thread headline about the census?

You know, land.

Gold too.

You know, land.

Gold too.
Not the parts you quoted. Why don't you have a nice nap now.

You know, land.

Gold too.

You know, land.

Gold too.

Cherokee had long called western Georgia home. The Cherokee Nation continued in their enchanted land until 1829. It was then that the Georgia Gold Rush became common knowledge.

The Cherokees in 1828 were not nomadic savages. In fact, they had assimilated many European-style customs, including the wearing of gowns by Cherokee women. They built roads, schools and churches, had a system of representational government and were farmers and cattle ranchers. A Cherokee alphabet, the "Talking Leaves" was created by Sequoyah.

Cherokee Trail of Tears

Georgia Gold Rush

You know, land.

Gold too.

You know, land.

Gold too.

Cherokee had long called western Georgia home. The Cherokee Nation continued in their enchanted land until 1829. It was then that the Georgia Gold Rush became common knowledge.

The Cherokees in 1828 were not nomadic savages. In fact, they had assimilated many European-style customs, including the wearing of gowns by Cherokee women. They built roads, schools and churches, had a system of representational government and were farmers and cattle ranchers. A Cherokee alphabet, the "Talking Leaves" was created by Sequoyah.

Cherokee Trail of Tears

Georgia Gold Rush
So white people wanted Cherokee women's gowns?! And here I thought Joey was whacked out.

You know, land.

Gold too.

You know, land.

Gold too.
Can't nap while this great Obama market rocks on At 4pm I'll have my closing bell scotch I visit here only to get a laugh from guys like you ..CU later

Which leaves only ONE sane reason to add the new question - surpression of participation.

HEY DUMBASS, when someone is here ILLEGALLY, it means they've committed a CRIME. They only need

Great point...thats has exactly nothing to do with Census's constitutional mandate to accurately count population.

Try again dummy.

The point of the census is to determine representation and other resources. Illegal people aren't "represented,"

Thats is 100% false, Constitution is very clear that the entire population counts, no matter the citizenship status.

Conservatives don't like that fact? Go ahead and amend the Constitution instead of trampling it.

You know, land.

Gold too.
You know, land.

Gold too.
Can't nap while this great Obama market rocks on At 4pm I'll have my closing bell scotch I visit here only to get a laugh from guys like you ..CU later
What's an Obama market? Is that like a flea market for blacks?

You know, land.

Gold too.

You know, land.

Gold too.

Cherokee Trail of Tears

Georgia Gold Rush
So white people wanted Cherokee women's gowns?! And here I thought Joey was whacked out.

You said "you have you Indians confused. Gold was mostly in Mexico."

Gold was the reason they were removed. It set up Jackson to defy the SC ruling too!

You know, land.

Gold too.
You know, land.

Gold too.

Cherokee Trail of Tears

Georgia Gold Rush

You said "you have you Indians confused. Gold was mostly in Mexico."

Gold was the reason they were removed. It set up Jackson to defy the SC ruling too!
Where did the Injuns get the gold? First land was their stuff now something they did. know existed was. Alas, I am virtually surrouneded by dimwits of various degree.

Forum List

Back