🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Common Denominator: Islam

[

Maybe you can help me with this....

He said "beheading Christians “is just what we do.”"

Who is the "we" to whom he referred?

I don't know, if I worried every time someone talked smack, I'd be as neurotic as you are.

Oh, hey, speaking of OK, turns out the two people that that guy attacked.

One was the HR person who fired him.
The other was the co-worker who reported him.

Boy, that was one pretty specific "Jihad", wasn't it. He only "Jihaded" people he had a beef with.

You are, you whine to anyone you think might "protect" you Joe.
You are weak, effeminate and stupid.

Everyone you ever loved left you because you are a bitter sick fuck.

Any questions?

Last edited:
the question is: what percentage of muslims support the killing of non-muslims?

You tell us. What percentage of Muslims support the beheading of the two journalists?

already been answered, post #525

There's nothing in that post about beheading journalists.

Do support violence to defend Christianity?

I support violence to defend freedom from islamic terrorists. Whether they are 10%, 1%, or 90% of muslims makes no difference. When they do it in the name of islam they are islamic terrorists.

So that makes Eric Rudolph and Scott Roeder and their ilk --- what would you say, "Christianic" terrorists? Or "Christianistic"? I'm torn but the first one has a certain je ne sais quoi.

OK so you have

Eric Rudulph - Murdered 2
Scott Roeder - Murdered 1

That's three. Keep going naming Christian motivated murders in the last hundred years to get to the 2980 people who were murdered just on 9/11, not even including Muslim murders in Spain, Russia, Turkey, Germany, France Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Malaysia...

You tell us. What percentage of Muslims support the beheading of the two journalists?

already been answered, post #525

There's nothing in that post about beheading journalists.

Do support violence to defend Christianity?

I support violence to defend freedom from islamic terrorists. Whether they are 10%, 1%, or 90% of muslims makes no difference. When they do it in the name of islam they are islamic terrorists.

So that makes Eric Rudolph and Scott Roeder and their ilk --- what would you say, "Christianic" terrorists? Or "Christianistic"? I'm torn but the first one has a certain je ne sais quoi.

OK so you have

That's three. Keep going naming Christian motivated murders in the last hundred years to get to the 2980 people who were murdered just on 9/11, not even including Muslim murders in Spain, Russia, Turkey, Germany, France Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Malaysia...

The numbers are only meaningful if you include the entire history of Christianity.

[
OK so you have

Well, no, not really.

IN fact, all you really need to do is go to the civil war in Bosnia to rack up some heavy numbers.

Bosnian War - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

68,000 Muslim Bosniaks murdered by Serbs and Croats.

[
OK so you have

Well, no, not really.

IN fact, all you really need to do is go to the civil war in Bosnia to rack up some heavy numbers.

Bosnian War - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

68,000 Muslim Bosniaks murdered by Serbs and Croats.

So seriously, since you want wars to count now, do you realize how many of millions you just gave me since Muslims killing people in wars counts now too? LOL, didn't thing that one through, Guy.

The common denominator is conservatism.

Islamic extremists are the most conservative Muslims. Moderate and liberal Muslims are not the source of terrorists.

[
So seriously, since you want wars to count now, do you realize how many of millions you just gave me since Muslims killing people in wars counts now too? LOL, didn't thing that one through, Guy.

Um, okay.

We killed 130,000 Iraqis in the Iraq War.

Because George W. Stupid said God told him to.

Can you show that quote? It must stink to be so full of shit.

[

Um, okay.

George Bush God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq World news The Guardian

One of the delegates, Nabil Shaath, who was Palestinian foreign minister at the time, said: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did."

[

Um, okay.

One of the delegates, Nabil Shaath, who was Palestinian foreign minister at the time, said: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did."

That isn't what you said

[

Um, okay.

That isn't what you said

here's what I said.

Because George W. Stupid said God told him to

Here's what Bush said.

And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'

Okay what did Bush think was going to happen when he invaded Iraq?

[

Um, okay.

That isn't what you said

here's what I said.

Because George W. Stupid said God told him to

Here's what Bush said.

And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'

Okay what did Bush think was going to happen when he invaded Iraq?

Right, you said God told W to kill people for Christianity and your quote didn't support that and still doesn't.

While I oppose the Iraq war, W was trying to save people from Hussein and murdering regimes. He isn't evil, it was just a bad idea that wasn't going to work because it's too deeplly rooted in the Middle East. I can just oppose it because it was bad policy. Because you're a mindless liberal drone, you have to try to twist it that somehow he wanted to kill people, which is moronic. He's a good man, and a terrible President.

The irony is that you're defending Muslim fanatics who set out to murder massive numbers of innocent people and trying to use a Christian trying to do the reverse to equate them and you're using a situation where he wasn't even trying to make anyone Christian or advance Christianity to do it.

Your arguments are pre-pubescent level intellect. You're not even interesting. But then, fanatics seldom are.

[

Right, you said God told W to kill people for Christianity and your quote didn't support that and still doesn't.

While I oppose the Iraq war, W was trying to save people from Hussein and murdering regimes. He isn't evil, it was just a bad idea that wasn't going to work because it's too deeplly rooted in the Middle East. I can just oppose it because it was bad policy. Because you're a mindless liberal drone, you have to try to twist it that somehow he wanted to kill people, which is moronic. He's a good man, and a terrible President.

Is this your argument, because Bush could wrap his argument in "good intentions", it suddenly becomes okay?

Shit. Even Al Qaeda rationalizes itself in good intentions.

I'm more interested in consequences, especially ones that were foreseeable. When all the generals and diplomats around Bush told him invading Iraq was a terrible idea, that makes him moraly culpable for those who died.

[
The irony is that you're defending Muslim fanatics who set out to murder massive numbers of innocent people and trying to use a Christian trying to do the reverse to equate them and you're using a situation where he wasn't even trying to make anyone Christian or advance Christianity to do it.

Your arguments are pre-pubescent level intellect. You're not even interesting. But then, fanatics seldom are.

I'm not defending their actions. I'm just not pretending that their belief in an Imaginary Sky Pixie makes them any less murderous than your belief in an Imaginary Sky Pixie.

If these ISIL guys are vicious, it's because they've grown up being brutalized for years by Saddam and various invaders. If you subjected Americans to 50 years of war and brutality, they'd be just as bloodthirsty against anyone they perceived as an enemy.

[

Is this your argument, because Bush could wrap his argument in "good intentions", it suddenly becomes okay?.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? I did not anywhere argue it's"okay." I said it was bad policy and he was a terrible President. If you can't follow a discussion, I"m not going to explain it to you over and over, that's on you.

[

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? I did not anywhere argue it's"okay." I said it was bad policy and he was a terrible President. If you can't follow a discussion, I"m not going to explain it to you over and over, that's on you.

Uh, he killed 130,000 Iraqis for absolutely no good reason. That's going a little beyond being "A Bad President'.

Because God Told Him To.

But man, you'll give him every fucking excuse, while blaming the whole of Islam for what some deranged convict did the day he got fired.

Forum List

Back