🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Common Denominator: Islam

[

You know, since you've obviously given up trying to debate me, your best bet might be to just not reply to my posts.

PC doesn't debate.

She ignores what people say, posts some shit from RW Hate radio sites, and then strumps around like she's won.

Maybe you missed the Oklahoma beheading of an innocent, last week.....

Guy turned out to be.....guess what? Muslim

Now, another threatens the same act.....

...guess what?

Yup....Muslim.

"Mr. Muriithi has been identified as a native of Kenya who worked at Bellevue Nursing Home in northwest Oklahoma City, The Oklahoman reported.

The co-worker, who was not identified, reported Mr. Muriithi threatened her while they were both working at the nursing home on Sept. 19. She said Mr. Muriithi called himself a Muslim and said Islamic State fighters beheading Christians “is just what we do.”
2nd Oklahoma man threatened to behead coworker police say - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

You'll get a kick out of this part:

"...said Islamic State fighters beheading Christians “is just what we do.”

So.....you want that notarized before you make an excuse?

[

...guess what?

Yup....Muslim.

"Mr. Muriithi has been identified as a native of Kenya who worked at Bellevue Nursing Home in northwest Oklahoma City, The Oklahoman reported.

The co-worker, who was not identified, reported Mr. Muriithi threatened her while they were both working at the nursing home on Sept. 19. She said Mr. Muriithi called himself a Muslim and said Islamic State fighters beheading Christians “is just what we do.”

Yes, there's a scary, sweaty Muslim hiding under your bed, right now.

First time anyone ever said, "That Nursing Home Worker is going to kick my ass."

Yawn. This is actually getting a little tiresome, you've moved down from disgruntled workers to workers talking smack on the job.

Next _ "Drudge REport: A Muslim looked at me funny!!!"

[

...guess what?

Yup....Muslim.

Yes, there's a scary, sweaty Muslim hiding under your bed, right now.

First time anyone ever said, "That Nursing Home Worker is going to kick my ass."

Yawn. This is actually getting a little tiresome, you've moved down from disgruntled workers to workers talking smack on the job.

Next _ "Drudge REport: A Muslim looked at me funny!!!"

Maybe you can help me with this....

He said "beheading Christians “is just what we do.”"

Who is the "we" to whom he referred?

There are well over a billion Muslims.
First we must define the enemy. A simple test, according to Tawfik Hamid, in his book, “Inside Jihad,” is to ask if the subject of questioning supports the following:

A) Killing of Apostates, those who decide to leave the religion

B) Beating of women, and stoning them to death for infractions

C) Calling Jews Pigs and Monkeys

D) Declaring war on non-Muslims either to convert them, or to have them pay a second-class citizen tax

E) Enslave and rape female war prisoners, as in Darfur

F) Fight and kill Jews as preparation for the end days

G) Kill gays

What percentage of the Muslims in the world have killed an apostate?

the question is: what percentage of muslims support the killing of non-muslims?

You tell us. What percentage of Muslims support the beheading of the two journalists?

already been answered, post #525

There's nothing in that post about beheading journalists.

Do support violence to defend Christianity?

I support violence to defend freedom from islamic terrorists. Whether they are 10%, 1%, or 90% of muslims makes no difference. When they do it in the name of islam they are islamic terrorists.

What percentage of the Muslims in the world have killed an apostate?

You tell us. What percentage of Muslims support the beheading of the two journalists?

I support violence to defend freedom from islamic terrorists. Whether they are 10%, 1%, or 90% of muslims makes no difference. When they do it in the name of islam they are islamic terrorists.

So that makes Eric Rudolph and Scott Roeder and their ilk --- what would you say, "Christianic" terrorists? Or "Christianistic"? I'm torn but the first one has a certain je ne sais quoi.

So that makes Eric Rudolph and Scott Roeder and their ilk --- what would you say, "Christianic" terrorists? Or "Christianistic"? I'm torn but the first one has a certain je ne sais quoi.

They did not do what they did in the name of Christianity. They did not scream "Jesus is lord" as they murdered people.

your attempt at moral equivalency--------------FAILS

They did not do what they did in the name of Christianity. They did not scream "Jesus is lord" as they murdered people.

Um... yeah that's exactly what they did.

What they screamed or didn't scream is irrelevant. Were you there?

Only if you want to be selective? Do you want to blame Andrea Yates drowning her five kids on Christianity? Of course not. She did that because she was crazy.

Comrade JoeB Stalin, I realize that 9/11/01 was the greatest day of your life, that you developed a love of Islam that can never be tainted once they slammed those planes into us.

But Comrade. Yeats NEVER said her motivation was to spread Christianity or please god. See, besides being a terrorist supporter, you're also a filthy liar. You're basically a hemorrhoid in the asshole of humanity,

the big difference being that Christianity does not support such violence today while Islam does....as already stated your attempt at moral equivalency totally fails...

the big difference being that Christianity does not support such violence today while Islam does....as already stated your attempt at moral equivalency totally fails...

Nnnnope. Both generalizations are fallacies. That's the whole point. And it's been the whole point the whole time.

Having it both ways: Priceless.

[

I don't know, if I worried every time someone talked smack, I'd be as neurotic as you are.

Oh, hey, speaking of OK, turns out the two people that that guy attacked.

One was the HR person who fired him.
The other was the co-worker who reported him.

Boy, that was one pretty specific "Jihad", wasn't it. He only "Jihaded" people he had a beef with.

Only if you want to be selective? Do you want to blame Andrea Yates drowning her five kids on Christianity? Of course not. She did that because she was crazy.

Comrade JoeB Stalin, I realize that 9/11/01 was the greatest day of your life, that you developed a love of Islam that can never be tainted once they slammed those planes into us.

But Comrade. Yeats NEVER said her motivation was to spread Christianity or please god. See, besides being a terrorist supporter, you're also a filthy liar. You're basically a hemorrhoid in the asshole of humanity,

No, Yates said she killed them because God was bringing the World to an end. Oh, yeah, and her Christian Husband didn't get her help for her serious Post-Partum Depression. In fact, his first question to the Doctors was, "When can she start having babies again?" after she drowned the first five. He was one of these Christians who thinks that a woman's role is to make babies.

[

I don't know, if I worried every time someone talked smack, I'd be as neurotic as you are.

Oh, hey, speaking of OK, turns out the two people that that guy attacked.

One was the HR person who fired him.
The other was the co-worker who reported him.

Boy, that was one pretty specific "Jihad", wasn't it. He only "Jihaded" people he had a beef with.

"Who is the "we" to whom he referred?

I don't know,...."

Four Pinocchios.....coming right up.

No, Yates said she killed them because God was bringing the World to an end.

So you equate schizophrenic with religion - except in the case of your beloved Islam?

Oh, yeah, and her Christian Husband didn't get her help for her serious Post-Partum Depression. In fact, his first question to the Doctors was, "When can she start having babies again?" after she drowned the first five. He was one of these Christians who thinks that a woman's role is to make babies.

In fact, his first question to the Doctors was, "When can she start having babies again?"

Ah Comrade, you do make up the most absurd things..

Allah is pleased with you, no doubt.

Nnnnope. Both generalizations are fallacies. That's the whole point. And it's been the whole point the whole time.

what's priceless is your attempt to draw parallels that actually mean anything...

beheading is mandated in the Quran: “When you meet the unbelievers, strike the necks …” (47:4).....

if you even criticize Islam in an Islamic country you are sentenced to death...which Christian country does that....? in fact show me an Islamic country that has the same freedoms we have here in Christian America...you won't find one of course....which is the whole point...

[
In fact, his first question to the Doctors was, "When can she start having babies again?"

Ah Comrade, you do make up the most absurd things..

Allah is pleased with you, no doubt.

No, man, I worship Dread C'Thulhu and Space Lord Xenu. they're just as made up as Jesus and Allah.

Hey, fucknut- this has been documented.

Andrea Yates - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Author Suzanne O'Malley highlighted Rusty's continuing sense of unreality regarding having more children:

During the trial, he'd successfully maintained the position that Andrea would be found innocent. He had fantasies of having more children with her after she was successfully treated in a mental health facility and released on the proper medication. He worked his way through various fixes for their damaged lives, such as a surrogate motherhood and adoption (horrifying her family, attorneys and Houston psychiatrists) before giving in to reality

"Who is the "we" to whom he referred?

I don't know,...."

Four Pinocchios.....coming right up.

You work on the assumption I care. They obviously are good at pushing your buttons, I don't worry about every hoodlum who talks smack in the workplace.

You didn't write 'I don't care,' you wrote 'I don't know.'

Let's make that five Pinocchios.

And, as you have posted numerous apologetics for savagery....

Six Pinocchios.

Forum List

Back