The Common Denominator: Islam

And another of the hate America brigade puts his two cents in.

Your post is totally bogus.

Indians didn't have a concept of ownership of land.

Where ever they hunted at the moment was 'their land.'

"One popular history of Manhattan notes that the Canarsie Indians "dwelt on Long Island, merely trading on Manhattan, and their trickery [in selling what they didn't possess to the Dutch] made it necessary for the white man to buy part of the island over again from the tribes living near Washington Heights. Still more crafty were the Raritans of [Staten Island], for the records show that Staten Island was sold by these Indians no less than six times."
The Straight Dope How much would the 24 paid for Manhattan be worth in today s money

We bought the Louisiana Purchase from the French. Who did they buy it from?

I note your abrupt retreat.

Good move.

You're claiming we bought America from the natives in a legitimate transaction. You're retarded.

And, as predicted.....you're lying.

Ok, so you're conceding that we took the land from the Indians in 'transactions' that were NOT legitimate.

Okay. I win.

Poor LL......conquer and take was the way of the World, even for the precious "Indians".

They fought wars.
Killed rivals, including women and children.
....and kept slaves.

You are an idiot.

[
And another of the hate America brigade puts his two cents in.

Your post is totally bogus.

Indians didn't have a concept of ownership of land.

Where ever they hunted at the moment was 'their land.'

y

That's why they needed to die!!!! They were fucking COMMUNISTS!!!!!!!!

you do get it that the fact they weren't doing deeds and property didn't stop the White Settlers from slaughtering them or disposessing them of their land, right?

[

So....just one nutty guy, more crazy than Muslim.....kind of a loner?

Kinda gives new life to the 'common denominator- Islam' title, huh?

Breibart now?

Hey, why don't you post something from the Moonie Owned Washington Times. Then you can do the Trifecta of stupid.

Only a simpleton refuses to accept truth, and does so on the basis of the source.

If you really lived by that credo you'd stop using Arabic numerals after 9/11.

[

You know, since you've obviously given up trying to debate me, your best bet might be to just not reply to my posts.

PC doesn't debate.

She ignores what people say, posts some shit from RW Hate radio sites, and then strumps around like she's won.

I document what I post.....that's why I always win.

But I understand your jealousy.

[

Oh, yes....I really did.

Muslims were behaving as they do now before there was a United States.

Proven in post #577

I actually had to go back and find out if that was as retarded as I suspected it would be.

Okay, boiling it down, PC's argument was that the Muslims were bad in the past because the Barbary States raided ships and took White People into slavery. Ohhhhh, nooes.

Okay, in that time period, you cite a figure of 1 million or so Europeans who got snatched.

In that same time period you cited, between the 16th and 19th centuries, Europeans first enslaved the people of the New World, resulting in the death of millions because they just were used to being worked to death like European Peasants were.

They then had the brilliant idea to bring African slaves over. About 11 million were brought over, about 1.5 million died in transit. That's not counting all the slaves who died on raids to capture them.

So wait, again, so the Barbary Pirates capture 1.5 million Europeans, and they are evil.

BUt the Europeans capture and enslave 13 million or so Africans, and they are good because they taught them about Jesus...

Am I getting your logic right here, PC?

Because it seems like you are exaggerating Islamic offenses while downplaying Christian ones.

"Okay, boiling it down..."

You found zero errors in post #577.

In particular, you read that the Q'ran dictated attacking innocents if they were not Muslim.

Case closed?

Are your reading comprehension skills that poor?

Hint- time period you talk about, Christians enslaved and murdered a lot more people than Muslims did.

But you never, ever want to talk about that.

"Christians enslaved and murdered ...
But you never, ever want to talk about that."

As soon as it becomes a Christian thing to cut the heads off innocent folks.....I'll be on 'em like a buzz saw!

The Islamic State takes women they capture and marries them off to 10-11 'fighters' in the same night....and each of the savages performs whatever he views as the marriage night.
So explained Michael Medved on his radio show....

Still want to defend this pack?

[

You know, since you've obviously given up trying to debate me, your best bet might be to just not reply to my posts.

PC doesn't debate.

She ignores what people say, posts some shit from RW Hate radio sites, and then strumps around like she's won.

Document your claim that no Indians understood the concept of property rights.

[

Only a simpleton refuses to accept truth, and does so on the basis of the source.

If you really lived by that credo you'd stop using Arabic numerals after 9/11.

Um, no, you really haven't presented a "Truth" here. You've presented innuendo based on your own bias.

This is not a "jihadist". this was a guy who got fired, grabbed something he used at work and attacked coworkers.

There are on average 700 incidents of homicide from workplace violence a year, and 15,000 injuries.

CDC - Occupational Violence - NIOSH Workplace Safety and Health Topic

[

"Christians enslaved and murdered ...
But you never, ever want to talk about that."

As soon as it becomes a Christian thing to cut the heads off innocent folks.....I'll be on 'em like a buzz saw!

The Islamic State takes women they capture and marries them off to 10-11 'fighters' in the same night....and each of the savages performs whatever he views as the marriage night.
So explained Michael Medved on his radio show....

Still want to defend this pack?

Nobody defends ISIL, the group empowered by the chaos Bush's illegal war.

I j ust question if it is really our problem.

Spoiler alert- It isn't.

[

No, you document stuff from batshit crazy sources. I mean, shit, I avoid using Democratic Underground and Daily Kos as sources because I admit their bias.

All you'd have to do is how where any of them are incorrect.

You haven't.....you can't.

[

No, you document stuff from batshit crazy sources. I mean, shit, I avoid using Democratic Underground and Daily Kos as sources because I admit their bias.

Incorrect about what? That the mosque he went to has a relationship with a mosque that some other guy went to. That's a fallacious argument. IT's like saying that "A Catcher in the Rye" causes violence because both John Hinkley and Mark David Chapman read it.

Correlation does not equal causality.

[

Incorrect about what? That the mosque he went to has a relationship with a mosque that some other guy went to. That's a fallacious argument. IT's like saying that "A Catcher in the Rye" causes violence because both John Hinkley and Mark David Chapman read it.

Correlation does not equal causality.

This is one of your dumber attempts at obfuscation.

[

This is one of your dumber attempts at obfuscation.

Not at all.

If you claim a book (the Koran or Catcher in the Rye) makes you a psychopath, then you have to blame the book not the person.

As opposed to just realizing this was a violent ex-con who was fired from a job without taking the proper security precautions.

You apologists pretend not to see the spider web of connections.

Do you really believe others can't see through you?

If so....you must have a truly low opinion of other folks.

[

Oh, I have a pretty low opinion of you. I'd say you were brainwashed, but that would be conceding you have a brain.

Reality check. Most Muslims just want to get through the day, just like the rest of us.

[

Oh, I have a pretty low opinion of you. I'd say you were brainwashed, but that would be conceding you have a brain.

Reality check. Most Muslims just want to get through the day, just like the rest of us.

"Oh, I have a pretty low opinion of you."

No, you don't.

That's why you try so hard to contend.

Don't ever change.

The building blocks of War cartoon.................Yeah, lets make fun of the current slaughter going on in the middle east.............

Lets make fun of the 9 million refugees fleeing from ISIS and the War.

Lets make fun of those being tortured, Raped, and Murdered by FANATICAL ISLAMISTS...........

Yeah............It's real funny..........

To a bunch of apologist who refuse to see the forest for the trees.

Note for the überdense ----

That cartoon is not about the "them". It's about the "us".
Have a look again, and this time try to notice who the actor is in, like, 100% of the panels:

TMW2014-09-24colorEXTENDED.png

Must be quite a stretch to have to play this degree of dumb. :itsok:

No, you don't.

Don't ever change.

I think you're what happens when you lock someone in a house all day and make them listen to Hate Radio.

And while it's an interesting psychological result, it's not much for critical thinking.

Hate Radio and Faux News pulls your strings and you think there's a Muslim hiding under your bed. Statistically, you are more likely to be killed by a drunk driver or a person who was texting instead of paying attention on the road.

No, you don't.

Don't ever change.

I think you're what happens when you lock someone in a house all day and make them listen to Hate Radio.

And while it's an interesting psychological result, it's not much for critical thinking.

Hate Radio and Faux News pulls your strings and you think there's a Muslim hiding under your bed. Statistically, you are more likely to be killed by a drunk driver or a person who was texting instead of paying attention on the road.
Yeah, and you're even less likely to be killed by a drunk Muslim texting instead of paying attention to the road.

Forum List

Back