🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Common Denominator: Islam

Even if it was 15% on average, don't you think that is too high?

If so...then...what about 26%....? 27% ... 22%?

gfhduttxaueh0crpgmnwna.gif

And....you believe that?

Look around at the world.

Sometimes you have to use your intellect.

What about the world? What percentage of the entire population of Muslims on the earth have ever intentionally targeted and killed civilians?

not the point, their religion teaches that killing non-muslims is what they should do.

No. It doesn't. But you're free to believe that :)

And....you believe that?

You're confusing intellect with imagination. Besides, we all know the media focus on blood, gore, sex and outrage.

I'm confusing nothing....

...I'm pointing out the absurdity of the poll you've posted.

I suspect that neither have you studied the Q'ran, nor are aware of the pitfalls of self-reporting to polls.

You seem to utilize polls when it suits you, even though they are "absurd".

(Don't pretend you've studied the Quran, it's not evident in your posts)

I seem to have wounded you.

Good.

Try to learn from it; everything I said is true.

I was under the impression a Muslim is supposed to try and convert you to Islam. Failing that it was said you are better off dead than a nonbeliever. Some Are taking that literally.

As far as what will I do personally about Muslims: If they approach me to commit violence, they will be met with the same. If they approach me in friendship, they will be treated in kind. Individuals deserve being treated as such.

Last edited:

And....you believe that?

What about the world? What percentage of the entire population of Muslims on the earth have ever intentionally targeted and killed civilians?

not the point, their religion teaches that killing non-muslims is what they should do.

Ignorance doesn't prevent you from pontificating,does it.

Educate yourself!

".... many still view it as a "peaceful religion."

Psychologists might call this cognitive dissonance — a state of mind where rational people essentially lie to themselves. But in this case, it's understandable. In our politically correct culture, criticizing any religion, even one that plots our destruction, is still taboo. And no one wants to suggest the terrorists are driven by their holy text.

"Is it true that 26 chapters of the Quran deal with jihad, a fight able-bodied believers are obligated to join (Surah 2:216), and that the text orders Muslims to "instill terror into the hearts of the unbeliever" and to "smite above their necks" (8:12)?

Is the "test" of loyalty to Allah not good acts or faith in general, but martyrdom that results from fighting unbelievers (47:4) — the only assurance of salvation in Islam (4:74; 9:111)?

Are the sins of any Muslim who becomes a martyr forgiven by the very act of being slain while slaying the unbelievers (4:96)?

And is it really true that martyrs are rewarded with virgins, among other carnal delights, in Paradise (38:51, 55:56; 55:76; 56:22)?"
osint Religion Of Peace
[email protected][/email]/msg19921.html'] O
riginally printed in Investors Business Daily, 3/27/2006

You turkeys just skip by the barbaric acts these Oxygen thieves are doing right now...........They are cutting heads off and putting them on pikes including babies............They crucified some in Northern Iraq.............They are stripping them down and taking them into a mass grave hole as well and gunning them down filling the dirt over them after they butcher them.................

They are Islamic Radical Scum.....and those types are in large numbers............They aren't doing this in civilized countries like Egypt who have killed, arrested, and kicked out those types from their countries............

These animals need to be put down.

It is far past time to dust off our white robes and our fire up some crosses and start lynching us some nigg-, er...ragheads.

Any will do. They're all the same.

It is far past time to dust off our white robes and our fire up some crosses and start lynching us some negr-, er...ragheads.

Whatever duffus..............They wear their little rags around their heads too tight and chop the heads off of infants............

Why the hell not............Let's Lynch them...........for being the animals they are.............Your absolutely right............

Against them, those animals..........I'm racist as hell.......Thank You.

It is far past time to dust off our white robes and our fire up some crosses and start lynching us some negr-, er...ragheads.

Whatever duffus..............They wear their little rags around their heads too tight and chop the heads off of infants............

Why the hell not............Let's Lynch them...........for being the animals they are.............Your absolutely right............

YEEEEEEEEE-HAW!

YEEEEEEEEE-HAW!

Go join your buddies in the desert.

YEEEEEEEEE-HAW!

o6a6ub.jpg

Me'n PoliticalChic, defendin Merka gainst sandniggers!

The Common Denominator In PC's Topics: Racist Tards

They're attracted like flies to honey.

If you are a non-white, non-European, PC has started a topic about you.

Last edited:

YEEEEEEEEE-HAW!

o6a6ub.jpg

Me'n PoliticalChic, defendin Merka gainst sandniggers!

I've heard Camel is good eating. Dinner..........How do they taste..............You should know.

The Common Denominator In PC's Topics: Racist Tards

They're attracted like flies to honey.

If you are a non-white, non-European, PC has started a topic about you.

This such a truly stupid,vapid post.

But...you are such a truly, vapid person.

Nothing quotes or responds or rebuts to anything I've posted.

Not a thing.

Now, I know you'd like to, as I destroy the things you post with metronomic regularity.....
...and if you could confront or contend with my posts....you would.

So....either my posts are unassailable.....

....or you are incompetent.

I like both possibilities....but I'll lean toward the latter.

Another way to put it, you are the "Eunuch in the Harem" of debaters......you want to but you just can't.

And....you believe that?

Educate yourself!

Psychologists might call this cognitive dissonance — a state of mind where rational people essentially lie to themselves. But in this case, it's understandable. In our politically correct culture, criticizing any religion, even one that plots our destruction, is still taboo. And no one wants to suggest the terrorists are driven by their holy text.

"Is it true that 26 chapters of the Quran deal with jihad, a fight able-bodied believers are obligated to join (Surah 2:216), and that the text orders Muslims to "instill terror into the hearts of the unbeliever" and to "smite above their necks" (8:12)?

Is the "test" of loyalty to Allah not good acts or faith in general, but martyrdom that results from fighting unbelievers (47:4) — the only assurance of salvation in Islam (4:74; 9:111)?

Are the sins of any Muslim who becomes a martyr forgiven by the very act of being slain while slaying the unbelievers (4:96)?

And is it really true that martyrs are rewarded with virgins, among other carnal delights, in Paradise (38:51, 55:56; 55:76; 56:22)?"
osint Religion Of Peace
[email protected][/email]/msg19921.html'][email protected][/email]/msg19921.html'][email protected][/email]/msg19921.html'] O

It doesn't take much education to cherry pick religious texts to find phrases that fit your bias. There's probably a psychological term for that as well.

And....you believe that?

Educate yourself!

osint Religion Of Peace
[email protected][/email]/msg19921.html'][email protected][/email]/msg19921.html'] O

And Christianity teaches you to love your enemies and turn the other cheek.

Why are so many Christians ignoring those teachings?

Forum List

Back