The Common Denominator: Islam

This particular religion has been very violent towards the world the last thirty years. I don't think you can ignore that. Also, given the poll posted here, even the nonparticipating ones support violence to a large degree. Again, attacking seems to indicate violence toward all Muslims, I am asking them to police themselves.
So....what do you suggest be done against this "particular religion"?

My portion of wisdom does not give me a good answer to that. It appears we will have to do something, given their behavior.

This particular religion has been very violent towards the world the last thirty years. I don't think you can ignore that. Also, given the poll posted here, even the nonparticipating ones support violence to a large degree. Again, attacking seems to indicate violence toward all Muslims, I am asking them to police themselves.

My portion of wisdom does not give me a good answer to that. It appears we will have to do something, given their behavior.

General MacArthur forced the Japanese to alter their religion.

General MacArthur forced the Japanese to alter their religion.

The British forced the Thugees to alter their religion. The Brits wiped them out. The British also banned the practice of Suttee which was a religious practice.

Even if it was 15% on average, don't you think that is too high?

If so...then...what about 26%....? 27% ... 22%?

gfhduttxaueh0crpgmnwna.gif

And....you believe that?

Look around at the world.

Sometimes you have to use your intellect.

You're confusing intellect with imagination. Besides, we all know the media focus on blood, gore, sex and outrage.

And....you believe that?

You're confusing intellect with imagination. Besides, we all know the media focus on blood, gore, sex and outrage.

I'm confusing nothing....

...I'm pointing out the absurdity of the poll you've posted.

I suspect that neither have you studied the Q'ran, nor are aware of the pitfalls of self-reporting to polls.

What can one say about a religion whose adherents believe 72 virgins await them in Heaven?

What do Christians believe awaits them?

Hmmm...no answers? I guess the belief in a heaven doesn't sound quite so crazy when it's your heaven...

Chlristians do not believe that killing a non-Christian will get you into heaven, just the opposite in fact.

Muslims however, believe that killing a non-muslim is a ticket to heaven.

I know its a complicated concept for a simple mind like yours, but try to sit for a few minutes and think about it.

What can one say about a religion whose adherents believe 72 virgins await them in Heaven?

Hmmm...no answers? I guess the belief in a heaven doesn't sound quite so crazy when it's your heaven...

Chlristians do not believe that killing a non-Christian will get you into heaven, just the opposite in fact.

I know its a complicated concept for a simple mind like yours, but try to sit for a few minutes and think about it.

If some do, so what? Maybe they're right. They are no less likely to be right than are the Christians.

And....you believe that?

What about the world? What percentage of the entire population of Muslims on the earth have ever intentionally targeted and killed civilians?

If some do, so what? Maybe they're right. They are no less likely to be right than are the Christians.

We will all learn if our beliefs or non-beliefs are valid when our bodies die. I choose to believe, if you don't thats your business. What I said about muslims vs christians is accurate. Why do you feel the need to throw your atheist beliefs into the discussion?

And....you believe that?

What about the world? What percentage of the entire population of Muslims on the earth have ever intentionally targeted and killed civilians?

not the point, their religion teaches that killing non-muslims is what they should do.

And....you believe that?

not the point, their religion teaches that killing non-muslims is what they should do.

If their religion taught that then 99% of Muslims don't follow their own religion.

We will all learn if our beliefs or non-beliefs are valid when our bodies die. I choose to believe, if you don't thats your business. What I said about muslims vs christians is accurate. Why do you feel the need to throw your atheist beliefs into the discussion?

Because you sound like an idiot trying to mock Muslim beliefs about heaven as uniquely mockable.

And....you believe that?

And....you believe that?

If their religion taught that then 99% of Muslims don't follow their own religion.

I guess you don't realize that the remaining 1% is 15 million cut throats.

How about prohibiting the practice of political Islam in the USA and allowing individuals to worship freely or something like that?

How about prohibiting the practice of political Islam in the USA and allowing individuals to worship freely or something like that?

First you have to define "political Islam" then you have to show that it is occuring in the US and that individuals are unable to worship freely in the US.

And....you believe that?

I'm confusing nothing....

...I'm pointing out the absurdity of the poll you've posted.

I suspect that neither have you studied the Q'ran, nor are aware of the pitfalls of self-reporting to polls.

You seem to utilize polls when it suits you, even though they are "absurd".

(Don't pretend you've studied the Quran, it's not evident in your posts)

Forum List

Back