the communication of false statements about a person that may injure his or her reputation), obscenity, fighting words, and words that present a clear

No......to him they are not lies, he believes that the election was stolen.......that is his Right as an American.....you dumb fuck. The democrats don't want Trump convicted yet......they need him to be the candidate because they think they can beat him, even with biden.............
You are so naive. Prosecution will create a Reasonable Man Standard that an intelligent, sane man would realize, after being told by 40 plus intimate associates with knowledge of the event, that he lost.

Don't help Trump. You would get him the gallows.

You are so naive. Prosecution will create a Reasonable Man Standard that an intelligent, sane man would realize, after being told by 40 plus intimate associates with knowledge of the event, that he lost.

A democrat party jury is not reasonable....and will convict without actual evidence.....and the democrat party, obama judge will see that that is the outcome........

The democrats have used the jury system before.......allowing the democrat jury in the Emmet Till trial to let off the democrats who murdered that boy....

A democrat party jury is not reasonable....and will convict without actual evidence.....and the democrat party, obama judge will see that that is the outcome........ The democrats have used the jury system before.......allowing the democrat jury in the Emmet Till trial to let off the democrats who murdered that boy....
Trump will stand or fall on his words.

Bets on unindicted co-conspirator #6,

If Lawyer - Boris Epshteyn
If Not - Tom Fitton
If Animated - Mr. Magoo

A democrat party jury is not reasonable....and will convict without actual evidence.....and the democrat party, obama judge will see that that is the outcome........

The democrats have used the jury system before.......allowing the democrat jury in the Emmet Till trial to let off the democrats who murdered that boy....

John Edgar Slow Horses

A use car salesman,
He thinks it is a Porshe, he has a jeep that he wants to sell.
I he imagines it is a Porsche, he sell as it's Porsche.
He is delusional he as he use car is a jeep.
It would be a fraud to sell it like Porche!

Thats what I mean his lies and he acts upon them.

He lost.

PBS is not democratic at all. It is government, under Trump as under Biden. Slough off, waste.
A use car salesman,
I he imagines it is a Porsche, he sell as it's Porsche.

So....a democrat party/government organization goes along with the democrat party attack on Trump......what is your point?
A use car salesman,
He imagines it is a Porsche, he sell as it's Porsche.

Forum List

Back