🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The complete list of all 172 false things Donald Trump has said as president

Hahaha. Lame lame lame. I actually went and looked at their list. (((What is it about the MSM that makes it so full of lies and deception?))) The first few are enough to tell you what a pathetic joke this is and to what lengths Trump's enemies will go to discredit him. This list only served to remind me who the real enemies are.

172. April 3, 2017 — Twitter

The claim: “Did Hillary Clinton ever apologize for receiving the answers to the debate?”

In fact: There is no such thing as “answers to the debate.” Clinton’s campaign was tipped off to two questions during the Democratic primary, one for a debate and one for a town hall.
OK, will this make it better: Did Hillary Clinton ever apologize for being tipped off to two questions during the Democratic primary, one for a debate and one for a town hall? Well, did she? Trump used a sloppy shorthand way of asking the same question. There is clearly no attempt to deceive as the Toronto Star dishonestly insinuates.

171. April 2, 2017 — Interview with the Financial Times

The repeated claim: “We have an $800 billion trade deficit.”

In fact: The trade deficit was $502 billion in 2016. It was $750 billion if you count only trade in goods and exclude trade in services, but Trump, as usual, did not specify that he was talking about goods alone.
Wow, really? That desperate? So he rounded to the nearest $100 billion. People do that all the time. The Toronto Star is actually making Trump seem more rock-solid if this kind of hair-splitting is the best they can do.

170. April 2, 2017 — Interview with the Financial Times

The claim: “And if we don’t get the ... Freedom Caucus there that would be fine. They’re friends of mine. Many of them have already left, and many of them as you know have already given us their vote.”

In fact: There has been only one defection from the Freedom Caucus under Trump. Rep. Ted Poe quit in March, after the Freedom Caucus helped to kill Trump’s health bill, but he was the first member to leave since 2015.
Alright. An exaggeration. Hardly subversive deception.

169. April 2, 2017 — Interview with the Financial Times

The claim: “You know if you issue hundreds of tweets, and every once in a while you have a clinker, that’s not so bad. Now my last tweet, you know the one that you are talking about perhaps, was the one about being in quotes wire tapped, meaning surveilled. Guess what, it is turning out to be true.”

In fact: It is not turning out to be true. Nobody has produced evidence to support it; the leaders of the FBI and NSA say they have seen no corroborating evidence, as have Republican leaders in Congress.
Hahahaha. It turns out to be more than true as the Susan Rice revelations this weekend proves.

All in all, it is the Toronto Star that lacks credibility. Shameful.

Forum List

Back