The Condemned - Indonesia

Of course, Australia has a perfect human rights record.
Especially if you're an abo kid, removed from your family.

What happens to a lot of Aboriginal children? They end up on the streets, committing crimes, in prison, sniffing petrol and having kids when they are children themselves.
We took those kids away because their parents were incapable of caring for themselves, let alone an infant.

Of course, Australia has a perfect human rights record.
Especially if you're an abo kid, removed from your family.

What happens to a lot of Aboriginal children? They end up on the streets, committing crimes, in prison, sniffing petrol and having kids when they are children themselves.
We took those kids away because their parents were incapable of caring for themselves, let alone an infant.

After you invaded and took over the land, treated them like animals and then, without any attempt to correct your crimes against them, took away their kids because you'd put them in a terrible situation and wouldn't allow them back out.

Now, Australia is letting it's scumbag drug dealers loose but some moan when they get caught whilst attempting to kill people, other Australians in this case.

Drug dealers don't kill anyone, the addicts choose to kill themselves, and good riddance to them.

Drug dealers don't kill anyone, the addicts choose to kill themselves, and good riddance to them.

Addicts are too stupid to make informed choices - the fact they're addicts proves this.
The dealers sell the drugs, fully aware of the likely result of their sales.

'Abo' is racist.

Some children were taken away because their parents couldn't look after them...same as was done with White etc kids, ...alcohol abuse, neglect etc.

Then there were 'The Stolen Generations';

Stolen Generations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The movies "Rabbit Proof Fence" and "Australia" are instructive.

And what exactly caused the social problems suffered by these people?
I assume they were all drunks and social drop outs who hated their kids, before the white invasion.

Indonesia doesn't seem to want peace, love or understanding.

It seems to want 'war'!

No one can stop it from execution-slaughtering the two Aussie boys...all People can do is spew forth expletive-laden racist or not hatred at it, and take revenge [legally] wherever and whenever the chances arise.

Abbott ["The Monk"] should tell them to stick their free trade agreement etc where the sun don't shine, and treat them with the contempt they deserve.

Australia can live as a commune, can Indonesia?

It seems to want 'war'!

No one can stop it from execution-slaughtering the two Aussie boys...all People can do is spew forth expletive-laden racist or not hatred at it, and take revenge [legally] wherever and whenever the chances arise.

Abbott ["The Monk"] should tell them to stick their free trade agreement etc where the sun don't shine, and treat them with the contempt they deserve.

I don't think I've seen any Indonesians calling for war as you have called for war against Indonesia.
Please tell me, are you stupid for a living or is it just a hobby?

'War' is qualified.
Not a military war, but a war nonetheless.

Why would Indonesia want a war...it gets to say and do just exactly as it pleases now, as the world licks its boots.

Of course if one is stoopid enough to put up with Indonesia's taking all the time and never giving anything, then one has no one else to blame but oneself for what one has to endure.

Last edited:

It seems to want 'war'!

I don't think I've seen any Indonesians calling for war as you have called for war against Indonesia.

I have.
Marching in the streets calling for Schapelle Corby and the Bali9 kids to die is an act of war.

Indonesians March for Schapelle Corby to Die - TalkLeft: The Politics Of Crime

Drug dealers are mass murderers.
Why would you want them to live?

On the subject; how about the human rights of their victimd?

'War' is qualified.
Not a military war, but a war nonetheless.

Why would Indonesia want a war...it gets to say and do just exactly as it pleases now, as the world licks its boots.

Of course if one is stoopid enough to put up with Indonesia's taking all the time and never giving anything, then one has no one else to blame but oneself for what one has to endure.

If I recall, you demanded military action.

Their crime definitely does not warrant death penalty. Sovereign rights of a nation does not include free license to execute people. Indonesia has right to imprison them but executing them is wrong and is a violation of human rights. Australia would be justified if it chooses to take military action against Indonesia.

No, perhaps I was wrong.
Another dick suggested it.

At the end of the day, it comes down to this.
Indonesia isn't totally free of the drug disease but it's far better off than many countries and wants to stay that way.
Crime levels are low and, if it takes shooting drug pushers to keep it that way, so be it.

At the end of the day, it comes down to this.
Indonesia isn't totally free of the drug disease but it's far better off than many countries and wants to stay that way.
Crime levels are low and, if it takes shooting drug pushers to keep it that way, so be it.

Ever shoot any of the Mr Bigs?
Ever catch any of the Mr Bigs, for that matter?

Didn't even see anyone deliver all that heroin to the Bali9kids in their different hotel rooms. :lol:

Good at beating up on a bunch of kids though, sentencing them to death.

They have a new quota system for the execution-shredding slaughter of convicteds...8 per year will get the cold-blooded killing by the state.

It's barbaric, that's what it is.

I was involved in the closure of a meth factory and capture of the man in charge.

So, yes and what's the shredding thing?

They get bullets and a lot of them so it's pretty much instant death.

However, because Indonesia gets rid of the rubbish, we can leave our cell phones on a restaurant table and it'll still be there when we get back.

The bullets shred their flesh.

Much the same deal as this;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c3WIL4JSAU]Bangkok Hilton - The Execution - YouTube[/ame]

The Condemned - Indonesia - YouTube

Aussie boys Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran...on death row in Bali/Indonesia.
All their appeals have failed, and they await execution-shredding by Muslim Indonesia's firing squad.

Andrew Chan is now a Christian...mentored by the Salvation Army [no judgment].

So it's 'Onward Christian Soldiers, marching as to war'.

On execution-shredding day most of Christian Australia will be 'singing' the uptempo version of The Battle Hymn of The Republic;

I have seen Him in the watch fires of a hundred circling camps
They have builded Him an altar in the evening dews and damps;
I can read His righteous sentence by the dim and flaring lamps;
His day is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! His day is marching on.

I have read a fiery Gospel writ in burnished rows of steel;
“As ye deal with My contemners, so with you My grace shall deal”;
Let the Hero, born of woman, crush the serpent with His heel,
Since God is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Since God is marching on.

He has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him! be jubilant, my feet;
Our God is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Our God is marching on.

Hatred of Indonesia will be white-hot.
Make no mistake.

The Australian and Indonesian Governments make it VERY CLEAR what can happen if you take,buy or try to SELL DRUGS in Indonesia...THE DEATH PENALTY...........these Guys are well aware of what could happen....and it has.

Australia has a totally different policy and NO DEATH PENALTY.

When in Rome...steve

Forum List

Back