The Congressional Medal of Bullcrap

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
Swimming pools, movie stars
This man is a demented self serving steaming asshole if he honestly thinks being in a fancy prep school is like mortal combat in a hot and filthy foreign country. Donald Trump you were either in the service or you were not, you were either shot at or you were not. But comparing dedicated military service to your time in a prep school is the worst falsehood a person who wants to be president could make. I don't believe you're going to find many veterans or active duty personnel supporting you.

"Businessman Donald Trump likened his attendance at a military academy to serving in the armed forces, according to a forthcoming book.

Trump noted during interviews for a biography due out later this month that he had a very high draft lottery number after multiple deferments for Vietnam.

“My number was so incredible and it was a very high draft number. Anyway so I never had to do that, but I felt that I was in the military in the true sense because I dealt with those people,” Trump told former Newsday reporter Michael D'Antonio, according to The New York Times.
Trump attended the New York Military Academy starting in eight grade after years at a prep school in Queens that included giving a teacher a black eye "because I didn't think he knew anything about music," Trump told the book's author, according to the Times.

"Like all students at the Cornwall-on-Hudson, N.Y., campus, he wore a uniform, participated in marching drills and was expected to conform to a hierarchy imposed by instructors, some of whom had served in the military," according to the Times." The rest of the article is at the link: Trump 'felt' that he was in the military at NY academy

Well for a steaming pile of asshole he's certainly saying something those polled want to hear. Sure pays to be a steaming pile of asshole when your name is Trump.

Speaking of a steaming pile of asshole,

How's Hilbat doing?? Has she been arrested yet? Has the FBI raided her office like they did Patreus's? Has she found out what difference it makes?? Has she found anyone who actually likes her?? How many of her aid's are taking the fifth??

All exciting questions that we are waiting for the answers to.

The steaming pile of asshole named Trump is doing pretty good for a steaming pile of asshole. LOL

Well for a steaming pile of asshole he's certainly saying something those polled want to hear. Sure pays to be a steaming pile of asshole when your name is Trump.

Speaking of a steaming pile of asshole,

How's Hilbat doing?? Has she been arrested yet? Has the FBI raided her office like they did Patreus's? Has she found out what difference it makes?? Has she found anyone who actually likes her?? How many of her aid's are taking the fifth??

All exciting questions that we are waiting for the answers to.

The steaming pile of asshole named Trump is doing pretty good for a steaming pile of asshole. LOL

You are flat out lying if you honestly expect anyone to believe he is saying those things to please polls. No one who calls themselves American humiliates themselves by equating honorable service to a $50,000 a year prep school student. Trump is borderline stolen valor and it is sick and despicable.

Well those polled seem to like what he has to say.

Oh and what are your thoughts on Clinton. That pervert was elected twice even though his ROTC shenanigans were out there. No one cared.

I doubt anyone will care about what your take on Trump is either.

Oh and what are your thoughts on Clinton. That pervert was elected twice even though his ROTC shenanigans were out there. No one cared.

If people polled are stupid enough to accept Donald Trumps slander against our military they should be examined for mental illness. I strongly encourage anyone in America who is angry at Bill Clinton for his so called ROTC shenanigans to not vote for him next year. This is not my "take" on something Claudette, it is a black and white insult to everyone in uniform.
150908-sure-donald-trump-may-have-dodged-vietnam-through-draft-deferments-but.jpg

If people polled are stupid enough to accept Donald Trumps slander against our military they should be examined for mental illness. I strongly encourage anyone in America who is angry at Bill Clinton for his so called ROTC shenanigans to not vote for him next year. This is not my "take" on something Claudette, it is a black and white insult to everyone in uniform.
150908-sure-donald-trump-may-have-dodged-vietnam-through-draft-deferments-but.jpg

Here you go: The left was shitting all over mccain back in 2008....but it was ok then, lol. So you'll understand when we all laugh at your fake outrage.

Some on left target McCain's war record

He isn't running for President of the United States, Donald Trump is.
Nothing unfair about comparing one former president to one running for that office. You are just trying to control the thread and peoples thoughts. VERY communist of you really.

I just offered the best advice possible to you. If you don't like him don't vote for him, if he isn't running then you've got nothing to complain about.

Nothing unfair about comparing one former president to one running for that office. You are just trying to control the thread and peoples thoughts. VERY communist of you really.

I just offered the best advice possible to you. If you don't like him don't vote for him, if he isn't running then you've got nothing to complain about.

I actually liked wild bill more than mccain.

Face it OP you hate white people and it shows.

As I said. I doubt anyone gives a shit. They sure didn't give a shit about Clinton and his anti war demonstrations in England.

Here you go: The left was shitting all over mccain back in 2008....but it was ok then, lol. So you'll understand when we all laugh at your fake outrage.

Some on left target McCain's war record

Great! the opposition didn't like McCain. Donald Trump bashed McCain for getting captured while he sat out the war with a hurt tootsie and now has the balls to say his prep school education was better than what regular soldiers got. You believe that you should be number one on the next draft.

You hate the active military and it shows. I have finally met an American who likes a candidate that spits on military service.

As I said. I doubt anyone gives a shit. They sure didn't give a shit about Clinton and his anti war demonstrations in England.

I seem to remember that the GOP was all over that but couldn't give a cohesive argument to someone who was bringing a Rhodes Scholarship back home to America.

You hate the active military and it shows. I have finally met an American who likes a candidate that spits on military service.

Obama has been pissing on our military for almost seven years now.

Obama has been pissing on our military for almost seven years now.

Donald Trump is pissing on our veterans and active duty as we speak and he isn't even elected. Imagine what he will do when he's in office.

Forum List

Back