The Congressional Medal of Bullcrap

Fair about what? Nobody cares about who's dodging what anymore. Clinton dodged, trump dodged, bush was national guard, mccain didn't dodge.

Wow! I guess I owe Donald Trump some congratulations after all. He just blew apart Republicans ownership of Patriotism in this country and he blew it apart smartly. We even have tools now justifying draft dodging. How far we have come.
Better check the records idiot. Carter justified draft dodging YEARS AGO.

You are justifying it today. What a great American you are.
Deferments were LEGAL. How about Obama's FORGED documents? You know those trips to Pakistan DURING a ban on travel there. Or his FAKE draft card?

So YOU are saying WHAT about Americans that got LEGAL deferments?

Well those polled seem to like what he has to say.

Oh and what are your thoughts on Clinton. That pervert was elected twice even though his ROTC shenanigans were out there. No one cared.

I doubt anyone will care about what your take on Trump is either.

If people polled are stupid enough to accept Donald Trumps slander against our military they should be examined for mental illness. I strongly encourage anyone in America who is angry at Bill Clinton for his so called ROTC shenanigans to not vote for him next year. This is not my "take" on something Claudette, it is a black and white insult to everyone in uniform.
150908-sure-donald-trump-may-have-dodged-vietnam-through-draft-deferments-but.jpg

If people polled are stupid enough to accept Donald Trumps slander against our military they should be examined for mental illness

th

Fair about what? Nobody cares about who's dodging what anymore. Clinton dodged, trump dodged, bush was national guard, mccain didn't dodge.

Wow! I guess I owe Donald Trump some congratulations after all. He just blew apart Republicans ownership of Patriotism in this country and he blew it apart smartly. We even have tools now justifying draft dodging. How far we have come.

No, Im just pointing out to you that the me me me crowd doesn't seem to care.

Its not the me, me, me, crowd that is going to make a difference, it is the veterans and active duty personnel who are going to turn the back on a fraud.

And why not the draft dodging Hush? Why not be fair?

Better check the records idiot. Carter justified draft dodging YEARS AGO.

You are justifying it today. What a great American you are.
Deferments were LEGAL. How about Obama's FORGED documents? You know those trips to Pakistan DURING a ban on travel there. Or his FAKE draft card?

So YOU are saying WHAT about Americans that got LEGAL deferments?

I went to my high school summer football camp. Now I know what it's like to be in the NFL.

Face it OP you hate white people and it shows.

You hate the active military and it shows. I have finally met an American who likes a candidate that spits on military service.

Obama has been pissing on our military for almost seven years now.

Donald Trump is pissing on our veterans and active duty as we speak and he isn't even elected. Imagine what he will do when he's in office.

Obama has pissed on our military through policy. Trump can't influence policy.

Trump is running for the presidency and as far as I am concerned he has disqualified himself.

Trump is running for the presidency and as far as I am concerned he has disqualified himself

That happened when the R went up behind his name

He isn't running for President of the United States, Donald Trump is.

Oh, Bubba is running for his Third Term via hiLIARy's surrogate campaign.

And I believe it's the best thing that could happen. If presidential blowjobs helped cause the prosperity of Clinton's Presidency, I say congress should pass a law making them mandatory.

You hate the active military and it shows. I have finally met an American who likes a candidate that spits on military service.

Donald Trump is pissing on our veterans and active duty as we speak and he isn't even elected. Imagine what he will do when he's in office.

Trump is running for the presidency and as far as I am concerned he has disqualified himself.

Trump is running for the presidency and as far as I am concerned he has disqualified himself

Trump spent 5 years in a prep school military academy and then miraculously developed bone spurs at 18 years of age which eliminated him from military service. He doesn't think people notice those things? Sorry, Trump has revealed himself and it's really ugly underneath that very thin skin.

nuhuh is running as an honest poster and as far as I am concerned he just disqualified himself.

And we all know you are qualified to make that ruling, Mr. 214.

And I believe it's the best thing that could happen. If presidential blowjobs helped cause the prosperity of Clinton's Presidency, I say congress should pass a law making them mandatory.

That sounds like a good law.

Trump spent 5 years in a prep school military academy and then miraculously developed bone spurs at 18 years of age which eliminated him from military service. He doesn't think people notice those things? Sorry, Trump has revealed himself and it's really ugly underneath that very thin skin.

I could care less about Trump.

Would NOT bother me a bit if he, Bush, and Hillary dropped out tonight.

Just pointing out there was as much chance of you voting for Trump as the Queen of England

Bad feet have long been a LEGAL deferment from the military. And five years of marching at a MILITARY school COULD lead to bad feet. It's NOT unheard of.

Your logic regarding casual relationships pins the bogometer.

Just pointing out there was as much chance of you voting for Trump as the Queen of England

Actually I haven't decided who to vote for and I have heard only one debate. With a year to go, I have much to weigh and trust me when I tell you I will weigh each candidate fairly. Yes I lean left, but I voted for Ronald Reagan and am perceptive to persuasive argument and reasoning. Probably more so than you.

Bad feet have long been a LEGAL deferment from the military. And five years of marching at a MILITARY school COULD lead to bad feet. It's NOT unheard of.

Besides the fact that 18 year old youth rarely have bone spurs or that recovery from surgery is measured in a matter of weeks,I'd say his excuses were weak almost cowardly. I took a CPR class in high school, does that count as medical school? do you think I can call myself Doctor now?

Last edited:

Actually I haven't decided who to vote for and I have heard only one debate. With a year to go, I have much to weigh and trust me when I tell you I will weigh each candidate fairly. Yes I lean left, but I voted for Ronald Reagan and am perceptive to persuasive argument and reasoning. Probably more so than you.

Actually I haven't decided who to vote for

Right...

So many choices on the dim side.

Right now you're debating with yourself whether to vote for Bill Cs third term, or Obamas.

Besides the fact that 18 year old youth rarely have bone spurs or that recovery from surgery is measured in a matter of weeks,I'd say his excuses were weak almost cowardly. I took a CPR class in high school, do you think I can call myself Doctor now?
Heel spurs are caused by frequent impact and marching IS that. The military would auto defer that person because a "limper" or "hobbler" could get someone shot.

When the bullets fly your ass needs to be able to move. A few weeks you say eh? Tell that to Bill Walton when he was with the Portland Trailblazers. He missed SEASONS.

You are LYING OP and it shows.

Forum List

Back