The Congressional Medal of Bullcrap

He isn't running for President of the United States, Donald Trump is.
Nothing unfair about comparing one former president to one running for that office. You are just trying to control the thread and peoples thoughts. VERY communist of you really.

I just offered the best advice possible to you. If you don't like him don't vote for him, if he isn't running then you've got nothing to complain about.
Face it OP you hate white people and it shows.

You hate the active military and it shows. I have finally met an American who likes a candidate that spits on military service.
I support the military 100%. Just because a person has NOT served does NOT mean they hate our military. Beside YOUR OWN argument FAILS. Where are Hillary's military service records? Oh there are NONE so by YOUR argument she must HATE the military.

Nothing unfair about comparing one former president to one running for that office. You are just trying to control the thread and peoples thoughts. VERY communist of you really.

I just offered the best advice possible to you. If you don't like him don't vote for him, if he isn't running then you've got nothing to complain about.

You hate the active military and it shows. I have finally met an American who likes a candidate that spits on military service.

Obama has been pissing on our military for almost seven years now.

Donald Trump is pissing on our veterans and active duty as we speak and he isn't even elected. Imagine what he will do when he's in office.

Obama has pissed on our military through policy. Trump can't influence policy.

Fair about what? Nobody cares about who's dodging what anymore. Clinton dodged, trump dodged, bush was national guard, mccain didn't dodge.

Wow! I guess I owe Donald Trump some congratulations after all. He just blew apart Republicans ownership of Patriotism in this country and he blew it apart smartly. We even have tools now justifying draft dodging. How far we have come.

Donald Trump is pissing on our veterans and active duty as we speak and he isn't even elected. Imagine what he will do when he's in office.

Trump is running for the presidency and as far as I am concerned he has disqualified himself.

Fair about what? Nobody cares about who's dodging what anymore. Clinton dodged, trump dodged, bush was national guard, mccain didn't dodge.

Wow! I guess I owe Donald Trump some congratulations after all. He just blew apart Republicans ownership of Patriotism in this country and he blew it apart smartly. We even have tools now justifying draft dodging. How far we have come.
Trump will lead the way to a brighter future LOL.

Well no one seems to pay any attention to draft dodging.

Hope and Change you know.

Better check the records idiot. Carter justified draft dodging YEARS AGO.

Oh, Bubba is running for his Third Term via hiLIARy's surrogate campaign.

Just another member of the Cheney Brigade defending Trump cowardice.

^^^ Just another delusional moonbat ^^^

Better check the records idiot. Carter justified draft dodging YEARS AGO.

You are justifying it today. What a great American you are.

Boo Hoo Hoo, So you have nothing to add. Who would've thought?

Trump is running for the presidency and as far as I am concerned he has disqualified himself.
nuhuh is running as an honest poster and as far as I am concerned he just disqualified himself.

You do realize, well, I've come to realize, that the cons on this site are batshit insane. I could copy and paste your own posts to prove this.

nuhuh is running as an honest poster and as far as I am concerned he just disqualified himself.

The OP has nothing to do with me at all, but I understand your urgency to change the subject.

You do realize, well, I've come to realize, that the cons on this site are batshit insane. I could copy and paste your own posts to prove this.

Better call the WAAAAAAAAMMMMBULANCE!!!!

The moonbats have Terminal Butthurt!

Well for a steaming pile of asshole he's certainly saying something those polled want to hear. Sure pays to be a steaming pile of asshole when your name is Trump.

Speaking of a steaming pile of asshole,

How's Hilbat doing?? Has she been arrested yet? Has the FBI raided her office like they did Patreus's? Has she found out what difference it makes?? Has she found anyone who actually likes her?? How many of her aid's are taking the fifth??

All exciting questions that we are waiting for the answers to.

The steaming pile of asshole named Trump is doing pretty good for a steaming pile of asshole. LOL

Trump's standing demonstrates the intelligence of the right wing.

No, Im just pointing out to you that the me me me crowd doesn't seem to care.

Wait, you voted for draft dodging wild bill.

Forum List

Back