The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again

You just conflated it with the 91 criminal charges …
I didn’t…you did. I was saying that like 74 of those charges are not insurrection related, that’s all. You are the one suggesting that the documents are somehow a disqualifying event.

I didn’t…you did. I was saying that like 74 of those charges are not insurrection related, that’s all. You are the one suggesting that the documents are somehow a disqualifying event.
Bet your ass they are. When the truth comes out, you’ll find they were to be used to literally, black mail the country. Trump had every intension of selling military secrets to curry favors from foreign govt. He stood up in public and begged for help from any foriegn nation with the sole intent if becoming a dictator. Which he also admitted in public. He’s campaigning for support to change the govt to an autocracy .

Bet your ass they are. When the truth comes out, you’ll find they were to be used to literally, black mail the country. Trump had every intension of selling military secrets to curry favors from foreign govt. He stood up in public and begged for help from any foriegn nation with the sole intent if becoming a dictator. Which he also admitted in public. He’s campaigning for support to change the govt to an autocracy .
I’m sure your lefty sites will say that. We will see how it all unfolds. Your problem is, trump already has a case for mistrial, since like all of the left has had it in for him since day one…and they somehow got the case that should have happened in Florida, moved to DC.

I’m sure your lefty sites will say that. We will see how it all unfolds. Your problem is, trump already has a case for mistrial, since like all of the left has had it in for him since day one…and they somehow got the case that should have happened in Florida, moved to DC.
Keep talking while trump goes on trial at four ( at least ) venues.

79511145-12916901-image-a-13_1704136110002.jpg

Oh, almost forgot......keep 'em coming, you're getting better with each post.

Thank you for the kind words......

You're such a fine example of a Christian.
The fact that Diaper Don smells like a cesspool just came out ace , I said it would be the difference So why give me a poll that is before everyone found out that he walks around with shit in his pants. The Fun part is 25% of your hate party voters said they won't vote for diaper don if he is found guilty of a felony and that Diaper dell is just around the corner . I will add joyfully that his 91 felony charges add up to more then 700 years in jail, You have me rolling on the floor you little shit bug. By the way I'm 100 times the Christina you are, you piece of shit. The only thing I hate is traitors to my country , you hate Nazi's hate everything. There is no bigger loser then shit pants. every word written here proves it . Sorry shit pants , I have to tell the truth. By the way shit pants what happens when you shit pants get so loaded that you can't move.

Last edited:
Here you go Humper.
A listing of the 91 charges, any of which could find its way into an insurrection charge. ANY.
They don’t have to be just related to the election, Any of the documents he HAS STOLEN for example , could easily be linked to use for the overthrow of the govt.
Trump is a traitor. But keep Humping for him.
So, clown man, where are these charges against Trump for insurrection?
Can't make the case without a Federal indictment, in a Federal Court, with a conviction and a sentence.............dispute that.

Easily linked but just not yet...... :auiqs.jpg:

J. Michael Luttig is a former federal judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.

Laurence H. Tribe is the Carl M. Loeb University Professor of Constitutional Law Emeritus at Harvard University.

The only question is whether American citizens today can uphold that commitment.

As students of the United States Constitution for many decades—one of us as a U.S. Court of Appeals judge, the other as a professor of constitutional law, and both as constitutional advocates, scholars, and practitioners—we long ago came to the conclusion that the Fourteenth Amendment, the amendment ratified in 1868 that represents our nation’s second founding and a new birth of freedom, contains within it a protection against the dissolution of the republic by a treasonous president.

This protection, embodied in the amendment’s often-overlooked Section 3, automatically excludes from future office and position of power in the United States government—and also from any equivalent office and position of power in the sovereign states and their subdivisions—any person who has taken an oath to support and defend our Constitution and thereafter rebels against that sacred charter, either through overt insurrection or by giving aid or comfort to the Constitution’s enemies.

The historically unprecedented federal and state indictments of former President Donald Trump have prompted many to ask whether his conviction pursuant to any or all of these indictments would be either necessary or sufficient to deny him the office of the presidency in 2024.

Trump Is Constitutionally Prohibited From the Presidency

I agree with Luttig and Tribe. Section 3 of the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution seem clear to me! What will SCOTUS do? What do you think?
Imagine a low iq spear chucking native clinging to the constitution.

The fact that Diaper Don smells like a cesspool just came out ace , I said it would be the difference So why give me a poll that is before everyone found out that he walks around with shit in his pants. The Fun part is 25% of your hate party voters said they won't vote for diaper don if he is found guilty of a felony and that Diaper dell is just around the corner . I will add joyfully that his 91 felony charges add up to more then 700 years in jail, You have me rolling on the floor you little shit bug. By the way I'm 100 times the Christina you are, you piece of shit. The only thing I hate is traitors to my country , you hate Nazi's hate everything. There is no bigger loser then shit pants. every word written here proves it . Sorry shit pants , I have to tell the truth. By the way shit pants what happens when you shit pants get so loaded that you can't move.
As far as I know, Trump hasn't shit His pants and showed up late for a dinner like Biden did, after a wardrobe change...... on his Euro tour.

Biden, the Emperor, has no clothes......actually, the Emperor shit his pants before a state dinner in Italy...

Oh shit...............

Can't make the case without a Federal indictment, in a Federal Court, with a conviction and a sentence.............dispute that.

Still beating that drum ? You really don’t know WTF you’re talking about. You make the case first by securing evidence , then you seek an indictment before you can go to trial. You’re really insane with Trump rattling around in your head.

Yup. The Donald is shitting his pants.
Smelling like a cesspool will be tough on the judge and jury.
That’s the only ace in the hole fat ass Trump has. Wonder if he plans on eating sauerkraut 12 hrs before he appears in court.

You make the case first by securing evidence , then you seek an indictment before you can go to trial.
Meh....indictments don't grow on trees...........can't get an indictment without evidence.
Thought you knew your shit.

Those were Southern Democrats, which became the Dixie-Crats after Harry Truman integrated the military. Crack open a history book sometime.
How about Screw York Democrats? Ever heard of "Boss Tweed" ? Tammany Hall? Ever heard of Mayor Daly?

As far as I know, Trump hasn't shit His pants and showed up late for a dinner like Biden did, after a wardrobe change...... on his Euro tour.

Biden, the Emperor, has no clothes......actually, the Emperor shit his pants before a state dinner in Italy...

Oh shit...............
So you think you can get rid of the facts about Diaper Don with some fake comment about Biden. You hate Nazi's have done this from day one , you think you can justify the actions of shit pants or anyone by the action of others. That usually stops in third grade. Just because your a shit pants also doesn't mean you have to lie about diaper Don.

Microbe, states decide and they do it by state law , some decide in court some can be decide by the secretary of state. and it has happened both ways so far. Are you that stupid.

Forum List

Back