The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again

It does.

If anything, the 14th amendment was intended to restrict state power. Congress (Republicans in the North) were afraid that Southern and Northern Dems would undermine their reforms in the South. The 13th Amendment ended slavery, but the Republicans already knew that the Southern states were going to do everything in their power to sidestep the amendment and basically have de facto slavery anyway, so they had to come up with the 14th and 15th amendments to make sure that they had the tools to deal with Southerners with Confederacy sympathies.

The Founding Fathers anticipated it, which is why the wrote Article II, sections 4 and Article 1 section 3, clause 7. The Republicans alive in 1868 knew that there was already a mechanism to deal with a corrupt or rogue president/former president, so I doubt that the 14th Amendment was written with that in mind. The 14th was about controlling Southerners trying to gain seats in Congress.

From Article II

Section 4.

Article 1

You're mistaken, because most of the time, God is in my head, doll.

See?​
My god would have nothing to do with your head , you idiot. He is against everything you are for , With your hate and bigotry , homophobic. xenophobia and as ugly as any person can be. God has better Patriotic heads to be in other then a head of a American traitor. Your God and leader Diaper Don , smells up the world shitting in his pants so bad that people gag and throw up around him , His wife is literally leaving shit pants because of the smell. By the way My God is Jesus and if gays were sitting on one side of a room and you and your make believe fake asshole Godly claimers were on the other side of the room Jesus would sit with the Gays. Nothing else needs to be said. Nothing worse then a fake Christian, That to me is the sin of sins. That's you ace.

For the record, just so I don't mislead anyone, I am not a Trump fan. I think he should have been tried and convicted by the United States Senate on the charge of inciting an insurrection.

Unfortunately, he was not. That leaves it up to voters, and it is voters who must decide this election. Democrats trying to rewrite or reinterpret the Constitution for themselves out of spite only makes things worse.
It doesn't leave it up to the voters , the courts will take care of the piece of shit. And a piece of comedy that is fitting under the circumstances and that is his reputation of being a shit pants , who is like standing next to a open sewer and who gags and make people puke , will maker him lose the election , even the brainless haters can be gotten to on that fact.

Diaper Don can be taken down because he stinks so badly , Even idiots can't keep a hero who shits in their pants. You want to Stop Trump post this over and over.

Of course he has….every crime he’s been accused of is linked to insurrection just like every single crime of a child molester is linked to being a serial child molested.
Linked doesn't work in the legal system, indicted tried and convicted is how it works.
Btw, you obviously have no experience with the criminal Justice system.
Please see above comment.

You’re incessantly imitating Trump’s bullshit. Within days of his proclamations of idiocy, it pops up on the forum. Trump must really be living in your head.
And you can't resist with your continuing I hate Trump posts......

So who's living in who's head?

Diaper Dell seems to have given up, he couldn't take the beat down. We do have a important message for Diaper Dell. Many of us came to the conclusion that Diaper Dell would want the definition of MAGA defined for everyone. MAGA is the voice of ignorance and hate. people whom society has totally rejected to keep them away from our children, who have been forced because of the nastiness to live quietly on the peripheral of our society, You know the White supremacist the Homophobic, the Xenophobes and the hate based ugly. To keep them away from our children,we have put them under rocks . This group that our christian society have put aside has become the driving force and voice in the new hate party , Known as the MAGA's. Diaper dell You don't have to thank me now , I'll pass more onto you and really give you a reason to thank me.

Come on shit pants ,lets see 91 indictments worth up to 700 years in jail , ya you and Diaper Don are real winners. Has anyone ever told you that Diaper Dons shits in his pants and gags people around him because he stinks so bad, they say he smells like a open cesspool. , That's important information , so I'll help you out and keep on reminding you so you don't forget that choice bit of politically destructive piece of information. I think this can destroy a piece of shit like Diaper Don , what do you think.

So you got the 'inside poop' on Trump?

Diaper Dell seems to have given up, he couldn't take the beat down. We do have a important message for Diaper Dell. Many of us came to the conclusion that Diaper Dell would want the definition of MAGA defined for everyone. MAGA is the voice of ignorance and hate. people whom society has totally rejected to keep them away from our children, who have been forced because of the nastiness to live quietly on the peripheral of our society, You know the White supremacist the Homophobic, the Xenophobes and the hate based ugly. To keep them away from our children,we have put them under rocks . This group that our christian society have put aside has become the driving force and voice in the new hate party , Known as the MAGA's. Diaper dell You don't have to thank me now , I'll pass more onto you and really give you a reason to thank me.
You're doing outstanding work, keep 'em coming.

And you can't resist with your continuing I hate Trump posts......

So who's living in who's head?
I don’t hate Trump any more than I hate any traitor. He’s in your brain like any cult leader. You live and breathe every word he says.

You live and breathe every word he says.
Meanwhile every word He says gets you foaming all over your keyboard.
I can't wait until these Mickey Mouse lawsuits you and others support, that will stop your fellow Americans from voting for the candidate of their choice, go their distance.

How Putin of you....

So you got the 'inside poop' on Trump?

You're doing outstanding work, keep 'em coming.
You got it ace as long as You are at the top of the heap of the most stupid and the biggest liar ,you will be a target of everyone who has the capacity to think and has respect of the truth, that is just the consequences of being a hate Nazi supporting a dictator in the greatest democracy in the world. That make your act of treason more sickening then the normal act of treason of other countries. You anti American anti Christian anti Democracy idiot. Shit pants you are forever marked. As is your God and leader Diaper don your shit pants hero.

Ducks in a barrel, I should feel guilty seeing that It is like dealing with a third grader. but the fact that he is a hate Nazi justify's everything we say and do against these creeps

Meanwhile every word He says gets you foaming all over your keyboard.
I can't wait until these Mickey Mouse lawsuits you and others support, that will stop your fellow Americans from voting for the candidate of their choice, go their distance.

How Putin of you....
Geesus, Trump doesn’t post on this board dah…you minions mimic every fking delusional word he says. It’s hilarious how you munchkins actually think this dweeb is doing anything but sucking on Putin‘s tit…
Putin is in Trumps head, Trump is in yours.

You got it ace as long as You are at the top of the heap of the most stupid and the biggest liar ,you will be a target of everyone who has the capacity to think and has respect of the truth, that is just the consequences of being a hate Nazi supporting a dictator in the greatest democracy in the world. That make your act of treason more sickening then the normal act of treason of other countries. You anti American anti Christian anti Democracy idiot. Shit pants you are forever marked. As is your God and leader Diaper don your shit pants hero.
Ducks in a barrel, I should feel guilty seeing that It is like dealing with a third grader. but the fact that he is a hate Nazi justify's everything we say and do against these creeps
Keep it coming my man......better than you have tried and failed at what you're doing......

Like water off a ducks back.

Geesus, Trump doesn’t post on this board dah…you minions mimic every fking delusional word he says.
Actually we respond, usually quite civilly, to the delusions presented by you and your lefty compatriots.

Actually we respond, usually quite civilly, to the delusions presented by you and your lefty compatriots.
Trump is in your head. Trump faces 91 legitimate charges that have all passed judicial over sight resulting in indictments and scheduled trials. It’s totally lawful. You’ve done nothing but repeat Trump’s whines.

Trump is in your head. Trump faces 91 legitimate charges that have all passed judicial over sight resulting in indictments and scheduled trials. It’s totally lawful. You’ve done nothing but repeat Trump’s whines.
So we now have more of your TDS influenced whining......Noted.

Happy New Year

Forum List

Back