The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again

Trump is charged with every individual offense that constitutes insurrection.
Yet no indictment for insurrection. Suck on that for a while.
You're the one with TDS…you think Trump can do no wrong ! You excuse every idiot lie Trump says.
Said it before, I'll say it again, if Trump is found guilty of violating the law, and loses on appeal, He faces the consequences......

MAGA is all about truth, justice and the American way.....the antithesis
of the democrat idea of democracy you support.

Can you hear me now?

Really ? So Ken was incompetent. Nothing led to any indictment of Hillary and only those who led the chants of “ lock her up” were locked up. With Trump in your heads, you bozozs are so Fking incompetent.
There were fines that came out of the Clinton's escapades. Saw a list once....funny, it never made any headlines....wonder why is that?

The lock her up thing was funny.............it burnt holes in the lefts heads and still does.....you just proved that.

Yet no indictment for insurrection. Suck on that for a while.

Said it before, I'll say it again, if Trump is found guilty of violating the law, and loses on appeal, He faces the consequences......

MAGA is all about truth, justice and the American way.....the antithesis
of the democrat idea of democracy you support.

Can you hear me now?
Come on shit pants ,lets see 91 indictments worth up to 700 years in jail , ya you and Diaper Don are real winners. Has anyone ever told you that Diaper Dons shits in his pants and gags people around him because he stinks so bad, they say he smells like a open cesspool. , That's important information , so I'll help you out and keep on reminding you so you don't forget that choice bit of politically destructive piece of information. I think this can destroy a piece of shit like Diaper Don , what do you think.

Come on shit pants ,lets see 91 indictments worth up to 700 years in jail , ya you and Diaper Don are real winners. Has anyone ever told you that Diaper Dons shits in his pants and gags people around him because he stinks so bad, they say he smells like a open cesspool. , That's important information , so I'll help you out and keep on reminding you so you don't forget that choice bit of politically destructive piece of information. I think this can destroy a piece of shit like Diaper Don , what do you think.
Convictions? ZERO

You're setting yourself up for another emotional breakdown like you had in 2016.
Im just explaining why it’s impossible… either Trump tried an illegal coup and isn’t eligible for election or Kamala can do exactly what Trump instructed Mike Pence to do. Either way, logically Trump cannot be president.

It's impossible for Trump to be President. Either he was right and Kamala can throw out votes keeping Joe in office, or Trump was wrong and he attempted a coup and is disqualified from office.

Unfortunately, it's possible. The 14th Amendment didn't apply to former presidents. The way to disqualify a former president is through impeachment and conviction by Congress.

We tried that but Senate Republicans protected him. The remedy for that is the vote.

J. Michael Luttig is a former federal judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.

Laurence H. Tribe is the Carl M. Loeb University Professor of Constitutional Law Emeritus at Harvard University.

The only question is whether American citizens today can uphold that commitment.

As students of the United States Constitution for many decades—one of us as a U.S. Court of Appeals judge, the other as a professor of constitutional law, and both as constitutional advocates, scholars, and practitioners—we long ago came to the conclusion that the Fourteenth Amendment, the amendment ratified in 1868 that represents our nation’s second founding and a new birth of freedom, contains within it a protection against the dissolution of the republic by a treasonous president.

This protection, embodied in the amendment’s often-overlooked Section 3, automatically excludes from future office and position of power in the United States government—and also from any equivalent office and position of power in the sovereign states and their subdivisions—any person who has taken an oath to support and defend our Constitution and thereafter rebels against that sacred charter, either through overt insurrection or by giving aid or comfort to the Constitution’s enemies.

The historically unprecedented federal and state indictments of former President Donald Trump have prompted many to ask whether his conviction pursuant to any or all of these indictments would be either necessary or sufficient to deny him the office of the presidency in 2024.

Trump Is Constitutionally Prohibited From the Presidency

I agree with Luttig and Tribe. Section 3 of the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution seem clear to me! What will SCOTUS do? What do you think?
Former President Trump will appear on the Colorado 2024 presidential primary ballot unless the U.S. Supreme Court rules otherwise, state Secretary of State Jena Griswold confirmed on Thursday, following the state GOP’s appeal of the Colorado Supreme Court’s decision disqualifying Trump from running in the state. It is thought by me that the American People will be once again called upon to decide who the president is going to be. The SCOTUS will likely allow the American people in every state decide who is going to be President. The Constitution sez so. :tongue:

Last edited:
Unfortunately, it's possible. The 14th Amendment didn't apply to former presidents. The way to disqualify a former president is through impeachment and conviction by Congress.

We tried that but Senate Republicans protected him. The remedy for that is the vote.
Not sure that is accurate. I will say though the amendment prescribes no definitions to insurrection nor identifies an arbiter. My guess is they didn’t anticipate a coup attempt by an outgoing president.

lol projection. It's all you degenerates have.
You’re incessantly imitating Trump’s bullshit. Within days of his proclamations of idiocy, it pops up on the forum. Trump must really be living in your head.

Not sure that is accurate. I will say though the amendment prescribes no definitions to insurrection nor identifies an arbiter.

It does.

Section 3.​

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Section 5.​

The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

If anything, the 14th amendment was intended to restrict state power. Congress (Republicans in the North) were afraid that Southern and Northern Dems would undermine their reforms in the South. The 13th Amendment ended slavery, but the Republicans already knew that the Southern states were going to do everything in their power to sidestep the amendment and basically have de facto slavery anyway, so they had to come up with the 14th and 15th amendments to make sure that they had the tools to deal with Southerners with Confederacy sympathies.

My guess is they didn’t anticipate a coup attempt by an outgoing president.

The Founding Fathers anticipated it, which is why the wrote Article II, sections 4 and Article 1 section 3, clause 7. The Republicans alive in 1868 knew that there was already a mechanism to deal with a corrupt or rogue president/former president, so I doubt that the 14th Amendment was written with that in mind. The 14th was about controlling Southerners trying to gain seats in Congress.

From Article II

Section 4.
The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

Article 1

• Section 3 Senate

• Clause 7 Impeachment Judgments
    • Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

You’re incessantly imitating Trump’s bullshit. Within days of his proclamations of idiocy, it pops up on the forum. Trump must really be living in your head.
Mr. Dagosa, President Trump has been pummelled by the ogre press in the behalf of liberals for years now, and he has been found innocent of every lying charge made against him. It really doesn't take a rocket scientist to guess that future false claims and false narratives about this man who has only done a good job of giving the American people a rightness of his faith in God and his faith in his fellow man. If he lives in people's heads, it could be the admiration that making sure minorities who have borne a lot of poverty and misfortune appreciate his contacting employers to give persecuted minorities jobs that will hopefully give them the American dream for the rest of their working lives. President Trump in people's heads is like a good neighbor who has made great sacrifices for other people, and in particular those who could not do as well under persecutions of the past. He will likely be ever strong as an army of his fellow Christians pray for him continuing in the future to restore more people in the poverty dead end will be furnished opportunities to be as much a part of the American dream as those who worked hard and won at the game of life not just material goods, but a love for others when they get a break and make something of themselves to be proud of, like you, for example. It may be hard for you to concede, but Trump does a lot for formerly poor Americans, and they respond by a giving jobs to others because of their entering the market place of their interests that makes life fun with a little joy thrown in.

It does.

If anything, the 14th amendment was intended to restrict state power. Congress (Republicans in the North) were afraid that Southern and Northern Dems would undermine their reforms in the South. The 13th Amendment ended slavery, but the Republicans already knew that the Southern states were going to do everything in their power to sidestep the amendment and basically have de facto slavery anyway, so they had to come up with the 14th and 15th amendments to make sure that they had the tools to deal with Southerners with Confederacy sympathies.

The Founding Fathers anticipated it, which is why the wrote Article II, sections 4 and Article 1 section 3, clause 7. The Republicans alive in 1868 knew that there was already a mechanism to deal with a corrupt or rogue president/former president, so I doubt that the 14th Amendment was written with that in mind. The 14th was about controlling Southerners trying to gain seats in Congress.

From Article II

Section 4.

Article 1

For the record, just so I don't mislead anyone, I am not a Trump fan. I think he should have been tried and convicted by the United States Senate on the charge of inciting an insurrection.

Unfortunately, he was not. That leaves it up to voters, and it is voters who must decide this election. Democrats trying to rewrite or reinterpret the Constitution for themselves out of spite only makes things worse.

Mr. Dagosa, President Trump has been pummelled by the ogre press in the behalf of liberals for years now, and he has been found innocent of every lying charge made against him. It really doesn't take a rocket scientist to guess that future false claims and false narratives about this man who has only done a good job of giving the American people a rightness of his faith in God and his faith in his fellow man. If he lives in people's heads, it could be the admiration that making sure minorities who have borne a lot of poverty and misfortune appreciate his contacting employers to give persecuted minorities jobs that will hopefully give them the American dream for the rest of their working lives. President Trump in people's heads is like a good neighbor who has made great sacrifices for other people, and in particular those who could not do as well under persecutions of the past. He will likely be ever strong as an army of his fellow Christians pray for him continuing in the future to restore more people in the poverty dead end will be furnished opportunities to be as much a part of the American dream as those who worked hard and won at the game of life not just material goods, but a love for others when they get a break and make something of themselves to be proud of, like you, for example. It may be hard for you to concede, but Trump does a lot for formerly poor Americans, and they respond by a giving jobs to others because of their entering the market place of their interests that makes life fun with a little joy thrown in.
Well, he’s in yours. And he’s obviously settled down and fill it with bull shit. A serial sex offended, an admitted fraud, a traitor to the constitution and you think he’s a real Christian. Boy he’s there and taken root at your expense.

There were fines that came out of the Clinton's escapades. Saw a list once....funny, it never made any headlines....wonder why is that?

The lock her up thing was funny.............it burnt holes in the lefts heads and still does.....you just proved that.
Nothing made headlines because like the grassy knoll and the 911:conspiracy its all made up shit. Oh, and Chem Trails, that’s made up shit too.

OK, I'll buy that, but it doesn't explain why DOJ didn't go after Trump for insurrection, with all this compelling evidence you and your cronies hallucinate over.

Dem Judge said it was BS.

Sounds like you have myself and Trump living inside your head , rent free.

Triggered, again or still?

TDS on display.
You’re the one with TDS. I’m normal. Normal people believe in education, charity and not stealing, not. cheating on your taxes being law abiding citizens and saying the oath of allegiance. Trump is in your brain…..

But that’s the point….trumo hasn’t been charged with insurrection.
Of course he has….every crime he’s been accused of is linked to insurrection just like every single crime of a child molester is linked to being a serial child molested. Btw, you obviously have no experience with the criminal Justice system. That’s how it works.

Well, he’s in yours. And he’s obviously settled down and fill it with bull shit. A serial sex offended, an admitted fraud, a traitor to the constitution and you think he’s a real Christian. Boy he’s there and taken root at your expense.
You're mistaken, because most of the time, God is in my head, doll.

See?​

Forum List

Back