The Conyers dynasty.

And being black. Don't forget it's the only reason he was there to begin with. Sure as hell wasn't brains or skill.

Man, I'm so glad some conservative added racism to the thread.
Name an intelligent black Democrat in Congress that has been there for more than 10 years....

You can’t, because they don’t exist.

John Lewis and Barbara Lee just off the top of my head
Both are idiots in their own way.

Barbara Lee being more of an anti-intellectual, and John Lewis being more of a cement head puppet.

This coming from a guy whose party celebrated dumb in sarah palin, michele bachmann, louie golmert (well any texas conservative) and elected the king of dumb in trump.

Thank you. You are making the argument for conservatism far more effectively than I can. Our politicians in both parties are largely stupid. That is precisely why we need to limit their power and empower ourselves. When we govern ourselves it doesn't matter how stupid our elected officials are, our lives will be good.

For all his faults, trump does seem to understand getting government out of our lives, maybe not in what hr says, but in what he has been doing.

This is why we should cut taxes. More of our money I. Pour hands

This is why we should cut spending less money and control in the hands of idiots.

This is why people should free to do thins on pur own. Because we can take care of ourselves better than stupid politicians regardless of party

Conyers announces retirement, endorses son to succeed him

Conyers’ endorsement of his son was unexpected, considering his great-nephew, Ian Conyers, a Michigan state senator, said earlier that Conyers would not seek re-election in 2018, instead of retiring, and that he would run for the open seat.

What is it about globalist authoritarian sociopaths that believe their kids should succeed them in office?

So who would appoint his successor, do you think the republican governor will appoint Conyers son? If the folks in MI elects his son, that's on them.

Man, I'm so glad some conservative added racism to the thread.

You're the one who added racism bed wetter. Pointing out the fact he is black isn't racist. It's observant. The hate belongs to you.

Forum List

Back