The Country Starts lining up behind Obama on Immigration.

You know ... it's one thing to lie in your OP ... but to lie in BIG letters?????

The 'country' is NOT lining up behind Obama ... in fact, all polls indicate otherwise. What you have is a group of senators whose political future is tied to the president .... they would support him if he signed an EO requiring people to give their money away (oh wait, they already did that !)

In the Nov 4th election, solid blue Oregon voted 2 to 1 to not allow illegals the opportunity to give drivers licenses to illegals.

It was the only liberal issue on the ballots to not pass, by a wide margin.

If Obama pushes illegals onto America, it might be another blood bath for the Dems in 2016.

Mark

thankfully it doesn't matter hoe much Mexico backs Obama. We are free to make our own choices and oppose his bad policies

Is Obama insane?
How many videos are there showing Obama stating in no uncertain terms that he cannot use an exectutive order to
change the laws regarding immigration....

Now we are days away from him saying that's exactly what he's going to do.

I think he's losing his mind.
It's finally getting to him that he's way in over his head.

look at the sudden flood of DNC talking points...The afternoon email must have gone out to the operatives.

Maybe you didn't get the memo, but there are fifty states.

Trying flying a flag that represents that.

"The Country is lining up behind Obama on Immigration..."

bagdad_bob_large.gif

More lies to sell us something. They lied to pass O-care and they are lying to push amnesty. They still haven't gotten the message sent by voters. The country is not behind liberal policies.

Most of the country sure isn't in favor on amnesty for the illegals who are here thats for sure.

In fact most Americans want them all out of the country and the fence built.

I'm sure that won't come to pass.

look at the sudden flood of DNC talking points...The afternoon email must have gone out to the operatives.

Maybe you didn't get the memo, but there are fifty states.

Trying flying a flag that represents that.

I fly the flag of my country that was overrun by war criminal invaders who murdered civilians, burnt their homes and businesses, stole their property and wrecked their infrastructure.
Don't worry about what flag I fly, dear..stick to your script and post what you're told...you're way out of your league otherwise.

Top Senate Democrats Stand Behind Obama On Immigration

Obama could announce plans for executive action on immigration as soon as this week. According to preliminary reports, the president is likely to allow millions of undocumented immigrants to stay in the U.S. and to receive temporary work authorizations. The plan could also make changes to the controversial Secure Communities enforcement program, allow immigrants with high-tech skills and their spouses to gain citizenship, and send more funding to police the southern border.

The Senate Democrats' letter specifically addresses some of these issues. It asks Obama to make enforcement "more effective, humane, and non-discriminatory" by, among other measures, "refining" the Secure Communities program. The letter also endorses plans to allow employers to sponsor "more talented immigrants" to become U.S. citizens.

Lead us home, back to our real American values, Mr. President.

Where EXACTLY is that, ass clown? Moscow?? This president wouldn't know "american values" if they jumped up and bit him on the ass. But nice try Nazi.

Forum List

Back