The coup attempt against the American voter..what's the FUTURE !!

The big mistake by the crooks was not looking at the polls close

Look for white males

Compare the age group of 50-64 to the 18-21 age group

When you look at these one sees the wise sees the deep state as crooked As all get out !!

The 18 yr old is lower in experience than the 50 yr old.

Check the 18 yr old voting and the 50-64 age group

That tells you everything

Who has the logic to explain?

Trump Accuses Rod Rosenstein Of ‘Coup Attempt’

The media and educators and democrats have totally lost it all

Anger against them will keep rising brcause humans are pre wired to hate hypocrisy

Educators prove hypocrisy because they now go against science with their abortion issue

The media is suppose to report the news so people can learn .. Them doing a cover up with fake news makes their outrageous hypocrisy

The democrats. Their hypocrisy is front and center

This anger rising against these groups will never stop because as time goes on people talk and then CATCHES the clues that prove this 100%. Once they catch this issue they never fall back

The apology now is too late from the deep state fighting it too long makes the apology worthless

A nation then can never be trusted if they don't give the max punishment for high treason acts

So this is America's future
Da, Tvaritch... you tell 'em... :21:

there is no coup except for pootey poot's bitch doing vlad's work. & it will be stopped.

Got any evidence for that Putin bullshit?
Trump did more to oppose Russia already than both Bush and Obama. Including arming the Ukraine with anti-tank weapons...
6 times the Trump administration actually was tough on Russia

uh-huh. why did it take a veto act of congress to impose sanctions? why did he lift some just recently on a putin oligarch that is involved with manafort? as for any 'proof' - that's bob's job.
1. What veto act of congress are you talking about. Congress doesn't have a veto?! Link please?
2. Here is politifact's take on the Deripaska sanctions relief, it basically stabilizes the metals market by reducing Deripaska's holding from 70% to 40%. No biggie.

1) i meant to write veto proof act of congress.
2) uh-huh. deripaska shouldn't be involved anymore with the company.

there is no coup except for pootey poot's bitch doing vlad's work. & it will be stopped.

Got any evidence for that Putin bullshit?
Trump did more to oppose Russia already than both Bush and Obama. Including arming the Ukraine with anti-tank weapons...
6 times the Trump administration actually was tough on Russia

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?noredirect=on

Trump's refusal to accept intelligence briefing on Russia stuns experts

Trump sides with Russia against FBI

l1xgjkacxba11.jpg

Logic says there may be no choice but to give the most severe penalty to the deep state.

If not

Jury systems would fall apart with juries giving unequal Justice

And nations will cheat America any way they can

And all nations will try to join the nuke race against us. That comes from too scared of our govt who does anything with doing a coup against the American voter who elected a president

Let’s see the proof you claim to have.

silly you....that's mueller's job. i am from the court of public opinion.

tick - tock.

So you have absolutely nothing but unfounded claims and uneducated opinion. Thanks for the admission.

lol... everything that has come out so far regarding trump's ankle grabbing for vlad says otherwise. but you go on with your unfettered basket dwelling trumpanzee loyalty....

37 indictments so far
7 guilty pleas so far
100+ contacts known so far...
The Moscow Project

Committee to Investigate Russia

tick - tock.

So you have absolutely nothing but unfounded claims and uneducated opinion. Thanks for the admission.

lol... everything that has come out so far regarding trump's ankle grabbing for vlad says otherwise. but you go on with your unfettered basket dwelling trumpanzee loyalty....

37 indictments so far
7 guilty pleas so far
The Moscow Project

As I do with most of every investigation, I wait until it is concluded before passing judgement. I tend to look at evidence not public opinion. That is just me, you seem to feed off your drama.

tick - tock.

37 indictments so far
7 guilty pleas so far
The Moscow Project

As I do with most of every investigation, I wait until it is concluded before passing judgement. I tend to look at evidence not public opinion. That is just me, you seem to feed off your drama.

sure you do. & OJ was always 'innocent' too.... :afro:

Forum List

Back