The cowardice of our elites is emboldening Islamism.

When all else fails, as far as legal government policy action, go for race hatred and social issues, if you have nothing else?
They aint going to run on the economy. or housing, or the envirinmant or health or education. They have achieved nothing.

I had an election leaflet from the local conservative last week. It did not eben mention the conservatives.They are ashamed of their party.

They aint going to run on the economy. or housing, or the envirinmant or health or education. They have achieved nothing.

I had an election leaflet from the local conservative last week. It did not eben mention the conservatives.They are ashamed of their party.

I’m ashamed of it too. Weaklings. Quislings.

But the opposition don’t have anything to offer either.

The latest debacle in the Parliament was disgraceful.

Lindsay Hoyle’s capitulation to extremists marked a dark day for British democracy.

Why can’t they just say it? There’s been exhaustive coverage of the threat posed to MPs in recent days, after House of Commons speaker Lindsay Hoyle ripped up parliamentary convention to allow a Labour amendment on Gaza to be debated on the Scottish National Party’s ‘opposition day’. Yesterday, Hoyle rebuffed accusations he had done so after being lent on by the Labour Party, his party, which would have been badly bruised if Labourites had broken ranks and backed the SNP’s own, more ostentatiously anti-Israel, motion. He did so, he said, because of credible threats made to MPs and on the house itself. The logic was that allowing Labour MPs to endorse their party’s own fudgy ceasefire position, rather than just abstain on the SNP’s motion, would have spared them yet more death threats. ‘I never, ever want to go through a situation where I pick up a phone to find a friend, whatever side, has been murdered by terrorists. I also don’t want an attack on this house’, Hoyle said. But at no point did he, or most of the media write-ups, name where that threat is so obviously coming from. Namely, Islamist extremists.

The desperation to avoid the I-word has been palpable in recent days. There’s been vague talk of the threats directed at MPs because of Gaza.
you are so right!

Lindsay Hoyle’s capitulation to extremists marked a dark day for British democracy.

Why can’t they just say it? There’s been exhaustive coverage of the threat posed to MPs in recent days, after House of Commons speaker Lindsay Hoyle ripped up parliamentary convention to allow a Labour amendment on Gaza to be debated on the Scottish National Party’s ‘opposition day’. Yesterday, Hoyle rebuffed accusations he had done so after being lent on by the Labour Party, his party, which would have been badly bruised if Labourites had broken ranks and backed the SNP’s own, more ostentatiously anti-Israel, motion. He did so, he said, because of credible threats made to MPs and on the house itself. The logic was that allowing Labour MPs to endorse their party’s own fudgy ceasefire position, rather than just abstain on the SNP’s motion, would have spared them yet more death threats. ‘I never, ever want to go through a situation where I pick up a phone to find a friend, whatever side, has been murdered by terrorists. I also don’t want an attack on this house’, Hoyle said. But at no point did he, or most of the media write-ups, name where that threat is so obviously coming from. Namely, Islamist extremists.

The desperation to avoid the I-word has been palpable in recent days. There’s been vague talk of the threats directed at MPs because of Gaza.

Why is the British govt debating this? What's it got to do with the UK? Nothing.

It's pointless politics....

I feel for you but let me educate you a little bit. I grew up around muslims.... About half of my family is and the other half isnt. Going soft them them doesn't encourage them anymore than going hard on them. This culture produces one unified response to everything that is not Muslim.
It is a remarkable phenomenon pretty much unlike anything else on the planet except for maybe some very small virulent sects of Christianity.

I regret to inform you that there's nothing you can do to soften their attitude. There is no other socio-political-religio Construct on the planet that is so completely invulnerable to influence from competing social constructs. I saw it all during my growth years.... Personally experienced it as a young man from family members and eventually completely gave up on any hope of reaching common ground with that part of the family that was Muslim. It just was not doable. You either capitulate completely and I mean 100% and 101% if they can get it or you're out and you are the enemy.

Islam is easily the most frightening of all mental and religious persuasions that has ever dawned on our human civilization in all of recorded history IMO.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: cnm

So called 'elites' (almost anyone is a sexual deviant, belongs to WEF, NWO,a freemason or satanic loge) wants to replace white Christians by brown Muslims. That's all

Forum List

Back