The cult of the ear bandage

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Mankind is nothing if not social.
For this reason groups of men orient easily into religious and social structures that have central themes and identities.

Usually there is something visible to identify with like a cross or a swastika. In this case we have....THE EAR BANDAGE...

Since the day after Thomas Crooks failed the democrats so grievously, leaving them in mourning and languishment; Yeah verily ripping their garments assunder and tearing out tufts of head hair by the roots!! ....There has appeared a new social order obsessed with square white worship!

These faithful adherents eat, drink and dream of one thing and one thing only...The ear bandage.

Soon after waking and choking down anything with caffeine in it, they assault their Internet access with bated breath and a flourish of anxiety mixed with feverish excitement in hopes of bringing up new images of the square, white mini God that dominates their every waking hour!

Moans of terror mixed with elation and ecstatic squealing can be heard from their abodes as they cascade through various angles of photographs displaying the damn-ned patch!

Is it a new one? Is this one bigger than yesterday's patch? Why does he still have it?

Can't somebody please try again? Arrrrgh....the damned patch! The cursed white square! I shall soon perish if it persists!

Last edited:
For this reason groups of men orient easily into religious and social structures that have central themes and identities.

Usually there is something visible to identify with like a cross or a swastika. In this case we have....THE EAR BANDAGE...

Since the day after Thomas Crooks failed the democrats so grievously, leaving them in mourning and languishment; Yeah verily ripping their garments assunder and tearing out tufts of head hair by the roots!! ....There has appeared a new social order obsessed with square white worship!

These faithful adherents eat, drink and dream of one thing and one thing only...The ear bandage.

Soon after waking and choking down anything with caffeine in it, they assault their Internet access with bated breath and a flourish of anxiety mixed with feverish excitement in hopes of bringing up new images of the square, white mini God that dominates their every waking hour!

Moans of terror mixed with elation and ecstatic squealing can be heard from their abodes as they cascade through various angles of photographs displaying the damn-ned patch!

Is it a new one? Is this one bigger than yesterday's patch?

Why does he still have it? Can't somebody please try again? Arrrrgh....the damned patch! The cursed white square! I shall soon perish if it persists!
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
8xokkq.jpg

Trump truthfully said "they aren't after me. They are after you. I'm just standing in their way." That bullet that took off a piece of Trump's ear was meant for all of our heads. The ear bandage is a recognition of that intention.
Agreed. But it looks DUMB. Wish they would stop that shit. It's embarrassing.

Trump truthfully said "they aren't after me. They are after you. I'm just standing in their way." That bullet that took off a piece of Trump's ear was meant for all of our heads. The ear bandage is a recognition of that intention.
Also he may need plastic surgery.

Is it a new one? Is this one bigger than yesterday's patch? Why does he still have it?

Can't somebody please try again? Arrrrgh....the damned patch! The cursed white square! I shall soon perish if it persists!
They look like a bunch of dorks. :rolleyes:

I guess the poster has never ben in the Military or a 1st Responder. They have tons of badges and insignia and patches signifying their rank and job. If you are far enough on the left you might think the little Flag lapel pins are cultish. Let it go lefties, everything you do is a freaking cult.

Forum List

Back