The Culture of IDF Cowardice!

Ventura77

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2017
... nothing really says criminal occupation like a T-shirt depicting the available target of a pregnant Palestinian woman with the appalling caption: " one shot two kills"...the nobility brings a tear to my eyes! For those of you who dismiss the allegations of war-crimes and the routine use of human shields by IDF soldiers the T-shirt essentially dispels any lingering doubt...what kind of degenerate hate-saturated coward would wear such a thing?

IDF-T-shirt-1-ishot2kills.jpg

... nothing really says criminal occupation like a T-shirt depicting the available target of a pregnant Palestinian woman with the appalling caption: " one shot two kills"...the nobility brings a tear to my eyes! For those of you who dismiss the allegations of war-crimes and the routine use of human shields by IDF soldiers the T-shirt essentially dispels any lingering doubt...what kind of degenerate hate-saturated coward would wear such a thing?

I doubt this is a real shirt. If it is though, pretty sick. Why would they advertise wanting to bring death to pregnant women and their unborn children?

• Banned

I doubt this is a real shirt. If it is though, pretty sick. Why would they advertise wanting to bring death to pregnant women and their unborn children?

Indeed it is real and it created a bit of a scandal before the media silenced it...the significance of the shirt is that it exposes a culture of hate in which these actions are not out of the ordinary...

• Banned

Indeed it is real and it created a bit of a scandal before the media silenced it...the significance of the shirt is that it exposes a culture of hate in which these actions are not out of the ordinary...

Dead Palestinian Babies and Bombed Mosques - IDF Fashion 2009
Clothing worn by combat soldiers often displays explicit images accompanied by vicious slogans.

The office at the Adiv fabric-printing shop in south Tel Aviv handles a constant stream of customers, many of them soldiers in uniform, who come to order custom clothing featuring their unit's insignia, usually accompanied by a slogan and drawing of their choosing. Elsewhere on the premises, the sketches are turned into plates used for imprinting the ordered items, mainly T-shirts and baseball caps, but also hoodies, fleece jackets and pants. A young Arab man from Jaffa supervises the workers who imprint the words and pictures, and afterward hands over the finished product.

Dead babies, mothers weeping on their children's graves, a gun aimed at a child and bombed-out mosques - these are a few examples of the images Israel Defense Forces soldiers design these days to print on shirts they order to mark the end of training, or of field duty. The slogans accompanying the drawings are not exactly anemic either: A T-shirt for infantry snipers bears the inscription "Better use Durex," next to a picture of a dead Palestinian baby, with his weeping mother and a teddy bear beside him. A sharpshooter's T-shirt from the Givati Brigade's Shaked battalion shows a pregnant Palestinian woman with a bull's-eye superimposed on her belly, with the slogan, in English, "1 shot, 2 kills." A "graduation" shirt for those who have completed another snipers course depicts a Palestinian baby, who grows into a combative boy and then an armed adult, with the inscription, "No matter how it begins, we'll put an end to it."
read more: Dead Palestinian babies and bombed mosques - IDF fashion 2009
read more: Dead Palestinian babies and bombed mosques - IDF fashion 2009

Sadly, it is a real t-shirt made and produced my a small number of Israeli soldiers.

It was immediately shut down and the perpetrators disciplined, as is correct.

Well, advertising their hatred to the point where they are wanting to bring death to pregnant women and their unborn children is unimaginable to me. Something doesn't add up.

Sadly, it is a real t-shirt made and produced my a small number of Israeli soldiers.

Link or supporting evidence to back that claim, please.

You’re getting really frantic, Louie. A real martyr would be willing to take one for the Ummah. Your cowardice is shameful.

• Banned

Well, advertising their hatred to the point where they are wanting to bring death to pregnant women and their unborn children is unimaginable to me. Something doesn't add up.

I emphatically disagree...if you actually follow the exceptionally cowardly actions of the IDF the T-shirt hardly raises an eyebrow: IDF soldiers pick off school children from sniper-towers in the occupied territories...they use children as human shields...they break the arms of Arab children...they drop object that appear to be toys and when curious children handle them they explode on contact...etc...these spineless thugs make the SS and Gestapo look like cub scouts...

I already posted the link to the Israeli newspaper Haaretz

I emphatically disagree...if you actually follow the exceptionally cowardly actions of the IDF the T-shirt hardly raises an eyebrow: IDF soldiers pick off school children from sniper-towers in the occupied territories...they use children as human shields...they break the arms of Arab children...they drop object that appear to be toys and when curious children handle them they explode on contact...etc...these spineless thugs make the SS and Gestapo look like cub scouts...

This is not the appropriate time to regale Nazis as your heroes.

I just read it, Wow. The question was for Shusha, btw.

The depravity of the IDF is exceedingly well-documented...in fact the reporting of IDF atrocities in Haaretz is scrupulously censored in U.S. media...there is nothing that these cowards will not stoop to!

Oh come on. You could have googled that yourself.

The depravity of the IDF is exceedingly well-documented...in fact the reporting of IDF atrocities in Haaretz is scrupulously censored in U.S. media...there is nothing that these cowards will not stoop to!

You mean like trying to improve the lives of Arabs-Moslems?

apologies I didn't fully expand the thread-posts

10d825fcd6e64248afa70c5df0997c58.jpg

GAZA, ISRAEL, JERUSALEM, PALESTINE, WEST BANK
GRAPHIC: ISRAEL’S WAR ON CHILDREN, PART 1 – MURDERING CHILDREN FOR SPORT, THE JEWISH HOLCAUST AGAINST ARAB CHILDREN
8 JULY, 2014 ZUDDHI 3 COMMENTS

18 November, 2012 Snippets-and-Snappets

IDF sniper shirt: “The smaller, the harder” more difficult to kill a small child (a smaller target) than an adult
“I don’t believe in western morality, i.e. don’t kill civilians or children, don’t destroy holy sites, don’t fight during holiday seasons, don’t bomb cemeteries, don’t shoot until they shoot first because it is immoral. The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle). ~ Chabad Lubavitch Rabbi Manis Friedman

“All of the Palestinians must be killed; men, women, infants, and even their beasts” ~ Rabbi Yisrael Rosen, Rabbi Yisrael Rosen, a true man of the Zionist God.

jewish-girls-sign-bombs-for-lebanon.jpg

Jewish girls sign bombs with messages of hate and death
The Torah states:

“Annihilate the Amalekites from the beginning to the end. Kill them and wrest them from their possessions. Show them no mercy. Kill continuously, one after the other. Leave no child, plant, or tree. Kill their beasts, from camels to donkeys.”

Whatever the reason, the young of Palestine are targeted frequently. And they die in great numbers. The attitude of many young soldiers is,”In 20 years they will be terrorists.”

[BE FOREWARNED: This article contains graphic and explicit images of violence committed by Israel and of the child victims. According to western standards of media ethics these images should not be published.

bara-kweik.jpg

Bara Kweik

Oh come on. You could have googled that yourself.
Thanks for the link, but nothing there supports your previous claims of: "Sadly, it is a real t-shirt made and produced my a small number of Israeli soldiers.

It was immediately shut down and the perpetrators disciplined, as is correct."

And I am not surprised by that.

Forum List

Back