"The Culture Wars Are Over", Romney Advisor, Dave Kochel

I propose one more round of failure for the Republicans. Then the door will finally be open to the two party system. An Independent Party or the Libertarian Party could take over for the failed Republicans and be the opposition party.

It is time for Republicans to go the way of the Whigs.

Regards from Rosie

Or more likely the Democrats would split into two parties and the Democratic-Republicans did after the Whigs/Federalists collapse of way back when.

I propose one more round of failure for the Republicans. Then the door will finally be open to the two party system. An Independent Party or the Libertarian Party could take over for the failed Republicans and be the opposition party.

Thanks for giving the board a humorous post...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

thank you for adding nothing and once again highlighting your poor grasp of American history:clap2:

Thanks for giving the board a humorous post...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

thank you for adding nothing and once again highlighting your poor grasp of American history
Sorry Poindexter, but I only deal in real history........not some Democrat's fantasy version of future events.........:cool:

Regards from Rosie

Or more likely the Democrats would split into two parties and the Democratic-Republicans did after the Whigs/Federalists collapse of way back when.

OOOOOhhhhh! I LOVE a man who knows his history. It's haught! And btw you're right....um, I mean, correct.

I'm getting the vapours. <fanning furiously>

Regards from Rosie

It is inescapable, both the right and left attempt to legislate their version of morality. The left tolerance, the right strict family values. The fundamental failure by both, when employing such, serves to create singular topic polarization rather than broad based support that focuses on major issues like fiscal, monetary, and national defense policy. The pro life, pro abortion, litmus test, employed in the selection process, is the perfect example as to glossing over major issues at the expense of constitutional rights and freedoms. Is it wrong for a politician to have his or her own personal views and not be chastised for such? apparently not, for all is fair game when it comes to politics, especially when ones policies and platform, when throughly investigated, is nothing short of a sham. What has been exposed is that most Americans suffer from one sort or another of an attention disorder because they are so easily swayed by one shallow topic, and misrepresentation of fact. We now pay the price.

Last edited:
No culture wars? How will the GOP ever win elections? :D

Culture wars? or did you really mean to type class wars? The GOP has never employed such to win an election, they have in fact promoted strong family values which is a moral position. As has been noted over history strong family values result in resolve and self reliance.

No culture wars? How will the GOP ever win elections? :D

Culture wars? or did you really mean to type class wars? The GOP has never employed such to win an election, they have in fact promoted strong family values which is a moral position. As has been noted over history strong family values result in resolve and self reliance.

Nope, I meant culture wars. The three Gs don't have the same impact anymore.

Forum List

Back