The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

o_O
Duh, can you say microplastics?
Establishment Covid Lies: YOU BELIEVED EVERY ONE…

“The Vaxx Stops the virus dead! “

“If you’re vaccinated you can’t catch Covid”

“If you’re vaxxed you won’t spread the virus!”

“If enough people get vaccinated it will end the pandemic!”

“Covid is deadly for children!”

“Lockdowns Save Lives!”

“Masks work to stop spread of virus!”

“Natural Immunity is a Conspiracy Theory!”

“It’s a pandemic of the unvaccinated “

“2 weeks to flatten the Curve”

“the Covid vaxx is Safe & Effective “

“Ivermectin is Horse Paste!”

“Trust Science”

“Please don’t do your own research”

“Lab Leak theory is RACIST”

“Gun shot victims stand out side waiting to get into Emergency rooms overcrowded with people who took ivermectin “

WOW DID YOU GET DUPED! HAVE YOU LEARNED FROM YOUR MISTAKES?

Last edited:
Establishment Covid Lies: YOU BELIEVED EVERY ONE…

“The Vaxx Stops the virus dead! “

“If you’re vaccinated you can’t catch Covid”

“If you’re vaxxed you won’t spread the virus!”

“If enough people get vaccinated it will end the pandemic!”

“Covid is deadly for children!”

“Lockdowns Save Lives!”

“Masks work to stop spread of virus!”

“Natural Immunity is a Conspiracy Theory!”

“It’s a pandemic of the unvaccinated “

“2 weeks to flatten the Curve”

“the Covid vaxx is Safe & Effective “

“Ivermectin is Horse Paste!”

“Trust Science”

“Please don’t do your own research”

“Lab Leak theory is RACIST”

“Gun shot victims stand out side waiting to get into Emergency rooms overcrowded with people who took ivermectin “

WOW DID YOU GET DUPED! HAVE LEANED FROM YOUR MISTAKES?
Don't neglect to spank yourself liberally once done posting anonymous quotes..
:spank:

Don't neglect to spank yourself liberally once done posting anonymous quotes..
:spank:
Convenient that you now don’t believe those lying quotes that you did believe just a couple years ago.

The first step toward mental health is accepting you fucked up. Blaming others for your fuck up, isn't mentally healthy.

Its okay. We know you’re a lonely scared easily duped poor soul.

Convenient that you now don’t believe those lying quotes that you did believe just a couple years ago.

The first step toward mental health is accepting you fucked up. Blaming others for your fuck up, isn't mentally healthy.

Its okay. We know you’re a lonely scared easily duped poor soul.
cinema-movies.gif
:eusa_boohoo:
Speaking of first steps, Jimmy Dore understandably profits by entertaining your ilk, but COVID is officially no longer of concern here in the U.S. whether or not you give a crap that
There’s absolutely going to be an unequal and inequitable impact. The people who will be most affected by it are going to be those who were already most affected by COVID. Our response to COVID really did not focus on ensuring that people at most risk of exposure, at most risk of severe outcomes, had the most support. With the exception of vaccines being rolled out to various different vulnerability groups, everything else was pretty one-size-fits-all, and as a result, people in essential occupations, people with medical vulnerabilities, were really left to suffer the highest burden of COVID—and those are exactly the people who needed the protections the most. With these things going away, they’re going to be the most vulnerable still.
Notice how I quote stuff and provide source links? Consider doing that for a "healthy" change.

Question remains, why can't you just let it go? Stop crying and move on? Let bygones be bygones? Water under the bridge? Agree to disagree? What's your excuse?

cinema-movies.gif
Speaking of first steps, Jimmy Dore understandably profits by entertaining your ilk, but COVID is officially no longer of concern here in the U.S. whether or not you give a crap that

Notice how I quote stuff and provide source links? Consider doing that for a "healthy" change.

Question remains, why can't you just let it go? Stop crying and move on? Let bygones be bygones? Water under the bridge? Agree to disagree? What's your excuse?

How about you address the ACTUAL QUOTES I included yesterday--your very words? There's more where they came from.....

And there is NO WAY we are letting bygones be bygones when you folks are still making excuses for yourselves as you are doing in this very thread. Are you kidding? The people who absolutely filleted us for not being vaccinated, we're supposed to shrug and move on without so much as an apology?

Screw that.

cinema-movies.gif

Jimmy‘s got your number. He’s funny too.

“Just trust the salesman.”

How about you address the ACTUAL QUOTES I included yesterday--your very words? There's more where they came from.....
You squealed and I missed it? Really?
Oh boy, I'll have to get right on that :hyper:
After my nap maybe..
If only priorities didn't exist..
:sigh2:

And there is NO WAY we are letting bygones be bygones when you folks are still making excuses for yourselves as you are doing in this very thread. Are you kidding? The people who absolutely filleted us for not being vaccinated, we're supposed to shrug and move on without so much as an apology?

Screw that.

Oops, we fucked up your jobs, your kids, the economy, the planet. We mandated behavior, fired those that would not fall into line, intentionally segregated from society those that would not succumb, had neighbors reporting neighbors, governments trampling their people in the streets, shooting them with rubber bullets in the name of compliance. We recommended shots for pregnant women without proper studies, told them it was safe with no evidence to support that, recommended shots for kids without showing benefit, we saw people's lives utterly destroyed by our mania - Can't we just forget about it?

What the literal fuck are these people thinking. I won't forget that shit - ever. Fucking bastards.

If she made even slight reference to being vaxxed injured, her cushy well paid job likely disappears. Much like the Buffalo Bills player who refused to discuss how he nearly dropped dead on the field.

In America today, saying certain things can get you in trouble. Much like in the old Soviet Union.

Forum List

Back