The Day is Coming When Mnay of Us Will Tell Snowflakes / Liberals 'I told You So'.

FBI Investigating Radical Terrorists in All 50 States as Threats Hit Peak
Terrorists inside America plotting attacks 'each and every single day'
-- FBI Investigating Radical Terrorists in All 50 States as Threats Hit Peak

"Federal authorities have open investigations into radical Islamic terrorists in all 50 states, according to the Department of Homeland Security, which is warning that the threat of terrorism in the United States has reached an all time high with radicalized individuals in the country plotting to strike "each and every single day."

The FBI has "open terrorist investigations in all 50 states," according to DHS Secretary John Kelly, who disclosed on Tuesday that there have been at least 37 "ISIS-linked plots to attack our country" since 2013, a number that shows no signs of diminishing.

Thank you, President Obama and you ignorant Democrats helped the 'prophecy' that America could and would only be destroyed from within by ushering in our own demise, bringing in those who hate this nation and seek its destruction.

In years to come I hope someone will remember my request:

Will the last American out please bring the flag....
Why does the right wing have any problems. We have a Second Amendment.

Little snowflake republican, the bigger threat to America is your dictator, Trumputin. The stupid shit can't even remember to show patriotism when the national anthem is played. And by the way did you know that Obama had way more threats made to him than Bonsai but the SS would not check them out as congress threatened to reduce the funding if they did.

Trump not respecting the national anthem to your satisfaction is a bigger threat to America than terrorists?

What rights have you lost since Trump was inaugurated? Specifically?
Where was this type of questioning when it came to all those self-proclaimed conservative DUNCES who flocked to buy guns in droves claiming that "Obama is gonna GIT R gunz!!!"

Buncha DUNCES!

Dunce-Day-8-November.jpg

The great majority of the investigations are into far right wing terrorists. The small minority are jihadists.

smh... What part of "Islamic" terrorist did you not understand? I'm sure a vast number of the "far right wing terrorists" are "Islamic", aren't you?

I have to admit, jake, that may be the dumbest post you've ever made. And you have made many.

Last edited:
The great majority of the investigations are into far right wing terrorists. The small minority are jihadists.
smh... What part of "Islamic" terrorist did you not understand? I'm sure a vast number of the "far right wing terrorists" are "Islamic", aren't you? I have to admit, jake, that may be the dumbest post you've ever made. And you have made many.
You have trouble with numbers just like 2aguy. Most of our terrorist and hate crime investigations are not jihadist. If they were, you would happily post the numbers.

Forum List

Back