The Deal has Been Made

Even if I hated trump, I would vote for him in the primary. Just because of THIS!
The PEOPLE are voting for him. NOT you elite gangsters!

No. They aren't. A majority of the party is voting AGAINST Trump.

The irony here is the great deal maker will be defeated because of his inability to make a deal
Using your logic, a BIGGER majority is voting AGAINST Cruz.
Make a deal in a presidential primary? Are you fuckin kiddin me?

The plan to stop Trump has been executed.

In short Cruz is pulling out of Florida and Ohio, Rubios spoxs says Rubio supporters should vote for John Kasich in Ohio, Rubio plants himself in Florida and Kasich does the same in Ohio. National Review will be endorsing Cruz.

Will this backfire or will it work? Grab the popcorn come Tuesday.

To see all the details click [HERE]

the resurgent?

is that what's feeding the conspiracy theory?

would I be surprised if the GOP finds a way to deny the Donald the nomination?

no....because he's an embarrassment and he's dangerous.

but for cruz? I doubt it....he's a psycho and hates the gubmint and, more than that, is hated by every person who has ever worked with him.

you really shouldn't allow yourself to buy into things that have no evidence except for conspiracy extremists.

Even if I hated trump, I would vote for him in the primary. Just because of THIS!

The irony here is the great deal maker will be defeated because of his inability to make a deal

Which is true. But if we can get a deal between 2/3s of the party then its still a majority

In short Cruz is pulling out of Florida and Ohio, Rubios spoxs says Rubio supporters should vote for John Kasich in Ohio, Rubio plants himself in Florida and Kasich does the same in Ohio. National Review will be endorsing Cruz.

I think we are hearing tin hats now. The only thing that would even come close to substantiating this theory, is Rubio spokes people suggesting that his supporters vote Kasich in Ohio, besides that, it is a bunch of innuendo.

Why?

Can Cruz win Florida? Not a chance. Can Rubio win Ohio, or for that matter Cruz by the polls? No way. Can Kasich have any chance, to win anything but Ohio? Not unless you are smoking something that is not tobacco on Tuesday. So what is the point?

Now, if someone said they were REMOVING their names for consideration from the ballot, well then maybe. But because they are exiting a winner take all set of states they obviously have no chance of winning, I don't think so.

To think that 4 days before the primary in Florida that everything can be re-aligned by these 3 guys is ridiculous political thinking. Now in Ohio, I always expected Kasich to win, so I see no change there, and if he doesn't win, then Trump is the nominee.

And seriously, and with all due respect-----------> If Trump can't win one of the two against 2 totally different people who are polling at next to NOTHING, then why should we believe he should win the nomination, even if it is their home state? (especially since Florida is basically considered his surrogate home state) I mean honestly, you are putting the power of Trump up against 1 man in each race. If his appeal is that weak, then maybe we should start rethinking, wouldn't you say!

Which is true. But if we can get a deal between 2/3s of the party then its still a majority

The duopoly shows their might in an already rigged election and all you can do is make it out to be a game. Shame on you.

Just another example of our bureaucracy thinking they know whats better for us than we do.

well, "the people" who support trump aren't exactly known for their intellect. they are known for beating up on protesters....usually with dark skin.

but I will point out that the "we" who support trump are fewer than those who oppose him. his people are just more cohesive.

trump would be disasterous. and most people in this country realize it. that said, why on earth would you believe this conspiracy theory nonsense?

The duopoly shows their might in an already rigged election and all you can do is make it out to be a game. Shame on you.

so the extremists should run third party instead of hijacking the GOP because they want its infrastructure.

there ya go. maybe if they cut the Donald loose, which they should given that he doesn't represent the party, then he can go run third party.

Just another example of our bureaucracy thinking they know whats better for us than we do.

well, "the people" who support trump aren't exactly known for their intellect. they are known for beating up on protesters....usually with dark skin.

but I will point out that the "we" who support trump are fewer than those who oppose him. his people are just more cohesive.

trump would be disasterous. and most people in this country realize it. that said, why on earth would you believe this conspiracy theory nonsense?
My first post I said I would need more confirmation.

A fuckin lefty grouping MILLIONS of people into one racist category. How quaint.

so the extremists should run third party instead of hijacking the GOP because they want its infrastructure.

there ya go. maybe if they cut the Donald loose, which they should given that he doesn't represent the party, then he can go run third party.
The current GOP hijacked the republican brand. Just like the social Marxists hijacked the democrat party. The corporatists hijacked BOTH.

As I have been saying.......We The People do not count.

The fix is in. The RNC shoots the Republican Party in the foot...again.

All so the Establishment can retain their place at the trough of power.

it's turned in to Survivor ...

the GOP tells Cruz if he gives up his seat in Congress they'll support him ... he does

tribal council .. they blindside him and support Trump.

Cruz is gone, Trump loses to Clinton.

the GOP establishment brand Survives.

My first post I said I would need more confirmation.

A fuckin lefty grouping MILLIONS of people into one racist category. How quaint.

you're funny.... I wouldn't support someone who looked and sounded like George Wallace on the stump and whose supporters are encouraged not to hurt people but if they do the candidate will "pay their legal bills".

sorry, any pretense that his entire populist BS isn't racist is deluding yourself.

Forum List

Back